Bring4th

Full Version: Is Harvestability Just a Guess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is our knowing if we are harvestable just a guess?

There is no knowing for certain.

If we are from higher density, we will return to that density after this life or the next,
without necessarily being harvestable, as wanderers, correct?

I am reading the book "I AM THAT" that goes into consciousness and how the Universe works.
But I haven't gotten very far in it.
Consciousness isn't really used in higher density according to another post I made.
The guides seem to refrain from answering that question when I ask them.
I think that's infringement in most cases. they may be more ok with revealing weather one's a wanderer or not.. maybe to give u assurance of the lessons u're learning being right for you. (like balancing love with wisdom, etc)

btw consciousness is used everywhere. how can higher density beings have awareness without it?
(02-03-2019, 02:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is our knowing if we are harvestable just a guess?

If we are from higher density, we will return to that density after this life or the next,

I am reading the book "I AM THAT" that goes into consciousness and how the Universe works.
But I haven't gotten very far in it.
Consciousness isn't really used in higher density according to another post I made.

IG I think sometimes your fear takes hold, and maybe you should consider that your catalyst for this life and try to learn not to let it take such hold. Some thoughts honestly do not need to be explored, they will only spur more fear.
The thought that you question if you are harvestable just always blows my mind.
One of the most common things I am told to do is trust.

I think in this case it would be good advice to you. I am not sure why your mind wants you to be so in fear. Realize though thoughts are not facts, can you feel in meditation that glowing love behind the fear, go there, sit and tell me. would you not say that energy is so well beyond harvest that it is laughable? That is your soul.

If you could learn to not grab onto the fear thoughts you would be in a state of love more often and would slowly disprove the fearful thoughts. Take what resonates. Love to you.
Thanks Glow. I am learning to let go of desire and fear.
I am working on realizing my "I am" presence.
That I am infinite.
That my perception is merely an illusion.

Yes, I am working to release my fears. When they come up, I just realize that I am Love.
I have realized this since I made that post.

The only thing holding me back is that my room is dirty and cluttered.
One who is spiritual should have a clean place.
But I don't feel inclination to clean it.
(02-03-2019, 05:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing holding me back is that my room is dirty and cluttered.

"One who is spiritual " can have a messy room and still be spiritual, Cool
(02-03-2019, 06:01 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2019, 05:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing holding me back is that my room is dirty and cluttered.

"One who is spiritual " can have a messy room and still be spiritual, Cool

I imagine some polarized negative beings being extremely tidy.

Now I'm reminded of what I read about Shams. he was saying that some who grow beyond the surfaces, no longer care about them. and as a result their priorities change.. he wasn't encouraging this though. being clean is good of course Smile
(02-03-2019, 02:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is our knowing if we are harvestable just a guess?

I am pretty sure that–

-There is no way to know if we are harvestable and focusing on that will have the opposite effect, the best way to become harvestable here is by doing. This place is a unique way to gain quite a lot of catalyst due to the doing and the existence of all of the assorted veils of secrecy. One such veil of secrecy is the knowing of our "ranking".

(Although I'm pretty sure I recall Corey Goode (opinions vary) saying he inquired about his percentage and was "disappointed".)
((I say that with a grain of salt, because obviously this is not an experience of mine nor do I know him personally to speak to his integrity. It did seem odd to me that any of these beings would give an actual ballpark figure.))

-We do not return to that density after this life. Our next life is going to be involving what Earth ascends into, depending on which timeline we take, as fourth density STO or STS, to set up that society.
(I have seen both past lives and one life I consider to be 'a future life' and in that future life I am embodying a human woman, I believe Chinese or Korean, and the country she lives in is quite advanced compared to life today. I have only seen a glimpse, not because I looked to my future–ya still with me? I believe it's because SHE decided to look back on her past lives and connected very powerfully with me. It was trippy and she was shocked to connect with me, perhaps a bit in denial because of what she perceived me as, and broke the connection. Because of this, I am fairly comfortable in the notion that this is not going to be my final human life. I also believe that the reason I'm here is a commitment to see Earth's transition through this period to its end, not escape back to being a light being if there's work still to be done once this body is done.)
((Also, I believe you yourself have said you've been told you'll be an anthro in your next life? It was one of you wolfy ones anyway... which could coincide with the next stage of life setting up Earth.))

I assume at the end of that life, as a beginning fourth density with polarization, at the end of that, if one's native density is fifth then you would get the opportunity to rejoin it. And that if one's native density is sixth, then they would have to live through a life in fifth density.

Just the entire process to get down here took multiple lives to break myself down to a 3D level appropriate to be here right now (though I understand this isn't the case for all Wanderers, that some are first generation starseeds with very disorienting memories breaking through still). But eh, we're all here for an assortment of reasons. So maybe there is a shortcut back. I just don't believe that for me, there is one–part of the commitment of being "down here" is to reclimb and reascend back to ones previous position in amongst people who will benefit from your example and love shining forth.

Say SHTF. My kind vessel bites the dust. Sad My work is definitely not done in that case. So many people make a big deal about "breaking their contracts that keep them here" and blah blah woo blah handwavy mysticism. I get a bit peeved at that, and throw a reminder up to my Higher Self that I am not yet tapped out, I'm doing good down here, I am not breaking whatever Wanderer agreement I made. And they like "you crazy but you a good person" (not actual words) and my vessel was like "I am crazy and I'm definitely a good person" and wondered why the heck her Higher Self made that decision until one day I crashed into a post on this forum (though I didn't say anything at the time) which triggered the memory of why. And I was like "okay yeah sure that makes sense" and then me and my Higher Self just sort of merged into agreement with each other at that point and omg everything has been weirdly easy now. There was no longer any fighting whatsoever with the fact that I was here and not there. I'm in this to see it through; I might have screwed up dozens of projects of creative sorts along the way but this is not one I'm going to bail out of early. Even if that means not just one more, but multiple more physical bodied incarnations to best assist with humanity.

Say all this is real and we're not blithering madpeople. We have infinite lives to experience infinite things. It'll be all right, we'll all get back to one eventually. If you're not harvestable at the end of this life, at some point you will be. And the best way to become harvestable to be in your life and take every opportunity you get to be kind to both yourself and others. The secret is, "STS" just means "service to yourself exclusively and at the cost of others." Taking good care of yourself is still STO because you need to be in good condition to answer the call when you run into it. Smile
Thanks Tae. That was very informative.
Yes I know that I'm not hear just to escape.
I have to keep reminding myself
and I don't know why I keep bringing up harvestability.
As if I don't trust what is.
I am easy to anger.
And me being an anthro in a future life seems like a pipe dream.
I think I said that because I want it to be true.
I don't know though.
Maybe in a parallel reality.
But if that happens, then it won't be special at the time.
Even though I think I was one in a past life.
I don't know but the memory of that made me cry.
So either I'm overly emotional or it's real.
I want to do the right thing.
I raise my voice at other people who get on my nerves.
I don't think I'm ready to "go home" if that is somewhere else.
I kept trying to read my density, and kept getting 3D in the cards.

So if we don't go home even though we are a wanderer, that's some commitment.
It's like we willingly became 3D and started over. Another billion years back to 6D.
Or maybe I'm just making stuff up. I don't know.

I appreciate all your input. I don't want to sound like a negative Nancy.
I'm trying to do what's right. I'm not the best, nor am I the worst.
It's just that I want so much. And yet I fail so much too.
I should just be happy with where I'm at.
I have a lot to be thankful for.

And I don't really want to go home right now.
I don't want to be an anthro right now either.
Anthros are big sexually to me, and I just lust after them.
So it's not exactly healthy.
I don't want to be one because of a passing interest.

I will try to be more positive.
I'm bipolar, so I'm up and down.
Right now Tae's post made me think about how amazing life really is.
I should not make excuses for who I am.
No matter if I have another or several more human lives, I will eventually get back to where I'm from.
And I can't complain.
I am thankful that I can choose to be nicer to people.
That I can do something that helps others.

I wish I could use my book to help others.
I do sigh a lot because I have to take a deep breath, and evaluate where I am, and where I have come from (in this life).
How far I have made it.
I am posting in this thread rather than starting a new one, because I believe it produces less distortion to do so.

Right now I am listening to a meditative audio. I can't complain. I have it so good. I don't even work.
My therapist and a psychologist said I can't work.
I do get a little bored at times.

I try to meditate on "I am". I believe my divinity to be true. I just wish I could remember it more often.
And it doesn't matter if I'm harvestable or not. I'm not scared about that.
It's just that another birth would be traumatic, because birth is more traumatic than death a lot of the time.

Peace and Love to all of you. And thank you for being so patient with me.
Sometimes I speak without giving it much thought.
And I can think the worst about situations and things.

I don't think I really want to be an anthro.
You get hot in the summer, and itchy with fleas and stuff.
I tended to think of them with both love, and a perverted nature.

But I am better now. Sad, but better.
Though now I have a general anxiety in my solar plexus that feels like weight pushing in on me.
(02-04-2019, 06:26 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I know that I'm not hear just to escape.
I have to keep reminding myself
and I don't know why I keep bringing up harvestability.
As if I don't trust what is.
[...]
I kept trying to read my density, and kept getting 3D in the cards.

So if we don't go home even though we are a wanderer, that's some commitment.
It's like we willingly became 3D and started over. Another billion years back to 6D.

(02-04-2019, 07:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I try to meditate on "I am". I believe my divinity to be true. I just wish I could remember it more often.
And it doesn't matter if I'm harvestable or not. I'm not scared about that.
It's just that another birth would be traumatic, because birth is more traumatic than death a lot of the time.

Peace and Love to all of you. And thank you for being so patient with me.
Sometimes I speak without giving it much thought.
And I can think the worst about situations and things.

[...]

But I am better now. Sad, but better.
Though now I have a general anxiety in my solar plexus that feels like weight pushing in on me.

I suspect it will not be a billion years back. We walked this path already and made it through, so in our souls is the guidance we need to make it through. The challenging journey will be a little bit easier for us because of that. Plus we have all of our soul family/Higher Self/etc available to offer us assistance on request. Watching us hack our way through, sending waves of light out around us, inspires other people to try too. Is it a hard task? YES! One thing I remember is deciding to leave. Because we've walked it before, it will be easy enough for us to make it back if that's what we want, but maybe we'll take our time on this revisit of the road back home so we can help hoist people up over the rocks too. Brothers and sisters in sorrow, hearing the cry for help, but we cannot be the best possible help to the people here if we show up as gods. This has played out in the past. For example, if some of us are Wanderers from Ra (I don't believe I am) our soul group would then have past experience messing up by putting a physical but higher evolved presence here to help and have seen why that wasn't the best decision.

I don't remember being born, so who knows how traumatic that might prove to be. I remember a death. I periodically have nightmares about it. Currently I have very mixed feelings about being a child again. I fully intend to live into my aged years and be a wise old woman though, so tune in like... several decades from now.

I believe it's a good thing that you're able to isolate where the anxiety is located in your body, as a beginning point to healing it.
I don't think I am from Ra either. I get sort of a repellent vibe from them.
I think I am probably of fifth density. Still learning wisdom. Full of love, but not to martyrdom.
It's the incredibly free density that I resonate with.
Sixth density, fun probably falls away as a distortion someone once said.

I really appreciate your insight Tae.

It's easy for me to get caught up in life, and think the worst. I think I've said that before though.
(02-05-2019, 08:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sixth density, fun probably falls away as a distortion someone once said.

I don't think it falls away, but it is somewhat different.

There was a video you posted once that went into this subject and I resonated strongly with the vibe of the person (who said themselves to be from Ra) when they talked about what humor is like in higher densities and I felt like I knew exactly what this guy was talking about.

I'd venture to say that human-us know fun in lesser ways.

Regarding going back to higher densities, I intuited my plan a while back and connected to a near-harvest 4D world that I am planned to harvest with to move back into 5D. Then 5D to 6D does not require harvesting as a group, so you can part with them shortly after.
(02-05-2019, 08:40 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 08:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sixth density, fun probably falls away as a distortion someone once said.

I don't think it falls away, but it is somewhat different.

There was a video you posted once that went into this subject and I resonated strongly with the vibe of the person (who said themselves to be from Ra) when they talked about what humor is like in higher densities and I felt like I knew exactly what this guy was talking about.

I'd venture to say that human-us know fun in lesser ways.

Regarding going back to higher densities, I intuited my plan a while back and connected to a near-harvest 4D world that I am planned to harvest with to move back into 5D. Then 5D to 6D does not require harvesting as a group, so you can part with them shortly after.

You might be referring to this video. It just dawned on me.

(02-05-2019, 08:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I am from Ra either. I get sort of a repellent vibe from them.
I think I am probably of fifth density. Still learning wisdom. Full of love, but not to martyrdom.

It's easy for me to get caught up in life, and think the worst. I think I've said that before though.
Yes, you have, and I think you've mentioned feeling repelled from Ra too in the past, I just can't specifically remember where or the context.

It's downright amusing to me down here how strong my Higher Selves feelings are on the matter. We would much rather be doing this work and dealing with the pains of 3D than the work to progress to a higher density for them, so probably that's the thing to do, eh? And maybe in the process of doing this work the right lines will be drawn to take the group forward at the right time. I think in a way this might be, er, "fun" to my Higher Self. A kind of delight, anyway. Also the very necessary work of being 6D of being a Higher Self to people who are growing means in a way, everyone with a Higher Self is a wanderer or they're in a soul collective where at least one person has made it that far and or time is weird so don't overthink it. Geh.

At least I'm not bored. I'm pretty much never bored. Heart
(02-06-2019, 12:59 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 08:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I am from Ra either. I get sort of a repellent vibe from them.

Yes, you have, and I think you've mentioned feeling repelled from Ra too in the past, I just can't specifically remember where or the context.

It's downright amusing to me down here how strong my Higher Selves feelings are on the matter. We would much rather be doing this work and dealing with the pains of 3D than the work to progress to a higher density for them, so probably that's the thing to do, eh? And maybe in the process of doing this work the right lines will be drawn to take the group forward at the right time. I think in a way this might be, er, "fun" to my Higher Self. A kind of delight, anyway. Also the very necessary work of being 6D of being a Higher Self to people who are growing means in a way, everyone with a Higher Self is a wanderer or they're in a soul collective where at least one person has made it that far and or time is weird so don't overthink it. Geh.

At least I'm not bored. I'm pretty much never bored.  Heart

I had mentioned that working with Ra produced terrifying experiences. I lost control of my mind. It expanded out of control.
They did help me with one mind puzzle though, putting the energy pieces back together.

I don't think it's them though. I think it's an STS that gets in the way when I had called upon Ra.

I became terrified in the concept of the Octave. And other octaves, before and after this one.
(02-06-2019, 08:35 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had mentioned that working with Ra produced terrifying experiences. I lost control of my mind. It expanded out of control.
They did help me with one mind puzzle though, putting the energy pieces back together.

I don't think it's them though. I think it's an STS that gets in the way when I had called upon Ra.

I became terrified in the concept of the Octave. And other octaves, before and after this one.
That sounds likely, though, I'm glad they helped you put some pieces together. It sounds like this entity gave you too much too fast.
I am so new to this searching and I wonder this all the time. How will I know? And I guess because of the veil we can't know. Polarity is something I've been trying to learn about and I (assume?) you're thinking of being harvested into positive 4th?

I know in my lifetime I've hurt people. I've done things I'm ashamed of. I've acted in ways unbecoming. I'm human and I will continue to make mistakes. Once service to self I am learning is forgiving myself for my flaws: the times I am too hard on myself, or when I feel a lingering sadness, or a recurring situation that causes me anger or annoyance.

I guess what I would tell you is forgive yourself your low moments, and allow yourself to move through them with as much grace as you can muster and let it be a learning moment.

You don't have to be perfect. A clean room starts with one item at a time and sometimes it just takes a little *bump* to get moving again.

Edited: Sometimes meditating helps me feel more centered. I'm weird and like to play with rocks. It soothes me for some reason. When I meditate, I hold my favorite stones and think of the values they embody: higher self, love, balance, and some of the ones that I use most often in meditation aren't really my "favorites." But, still, they remind me of the qualities I need to strengthen.

I hope something I said helped. I have felt like that before, maybe not exactly, but similarly.

Also, think of it like this...would it be so bad to go back to third density? I mean, sure, this place is hard but for my family I'd do anything. We're all in this together. None of us are separate. It is only the veil and sometimes the veil is stronger than others. Take heart, friend!
Thank you Moonfox.

I'm not going to worry about being harvestable any longer if I can remember not to.
It would be counterproductive anyway.

I don't want to leave fellow wanderers behind in 3D if given the choice. I would repeat 3D to help them.
As long as I know that I won't complain in my next lives.

I'm not as scared as I used to be. Your words are so warm and inviting, thank you for them.
I don't always receive such warm reception at my words. Maybe I get too repetitive at what I say.
Or my thinking may be so off the wall. I don't know. But nobody's perfect.
I'm trying.
You are more than welcome!
Well, we find out when we die a nice rating screen:

Play time: XX years, XX Months, XX days

Ranking: X - X meaning density

Play Again? - Y/N

Took inspiration from the resident evil 2 ranking screen I found: http://i.imgur.com/6NJ37jf.jpg

Sorry I felt the need to inject humour.

In practice, you won't truly know until you pop your clogs xD Lets just be loving, kind, joyful as much as we can, work with catalyst, and enjoy! Then await the drum roll for the grand reveal.
I found that Harvest was simply the point at which you realize that your level of service to others is negatively impacting all of reality. You then force yourself to balance your love for others with your love for yourself day-by-day. e.g. Standing up for yourself, and increasing your blue light significantly. This creates massive amounts of light which you then transmute to love at a rate that doesn't cause you to rage out too much over how much power we give away in every interaction.

So basically, transmuting your imbalanced STO into power/wisdom relative to the TRUTH of your heart. Wink

Truth being soooo important, because if you don't fit in here, and never find your truth? The next place will be even more detuned for you to literally get you to do the growing that you don't want to do. Nobody intelligent wants the most intuitive people on the bottom. We want them on the top.