Bring4th

Full Version: Surrender to Me & I will let you Be
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am super tired after last night.... I had a run in with a negative entity and its harassment. I am staying over a friends house for a couple of weeks so I cant errect any barriers without freaking out my friends or leaving something out for a baby to potentially swallow. This is a continuation and hopefully the end of my room mate saga. If you dont know what im talking about check out my previous posts....

Anyways Last night...
I woke up in the middle of the night around 3 with an un easy feeling... I knew something was there in the room with me... they were soliciting for fear before they made an attack.... After staring into the darkness of the room for too long I just sided maybe it was me and closed my eyes....

As soon as I closed my eyes it was like a ball of wind (to physically describe the sensation) moved towards me and then all this negative energy was engulfing me.... I am not sure how to explain this since it does not have much of a physical description... I dont know exactly what this really affects either...

Anyways I guess you can say it kinda felt like I was being restrained or pinned and but there is a emotional side to it.... This has only happened a couple times... and usually they didnt last long... There was time I had projected into a castle and there was some talk being in a black robe and I threw something I had in my hand at him and he got angry and lifted me into the air.... but I blacked out and I had been asleep for hrs that night before projecting....

This one... I was completely conscious and had just closed my eyes.... I struggled with this being for almost a hr or so and I could hear it talking.... I tried different prayers and called upon my guardians for help but nothing happened.... I continued to fight this being energetically

When I say fight energetically its like.... this being is trying to drown you in a particular vibration or energy..... so in this case it would be like it trying to submerge my body in a feeling of hate or fear.... and you would feel this energy overwhelmingly... Maybe people would black out at this point and or just give up and thats when possession would happen?

Dont know...

Anyways as the fight continued I would try different things... prayer... different guardians calling... Angels.... White light.... different focusing of areas with the white light... Different emotions... Anger..... Frustration.... Love... happiness... Surrendering in love.... with each shift in emotion I noticed a shift in energy and its reaction against this negative being.... Id say emotions like Anger would feel like it was being repelled like a magnet.... Finally after having enough I opened my eyes..... I could see a dark shadow and a swirl of colors.... my ears were ringing loudly..... but the attack stopped....

I thought for a bit what was going on.... went over the emotions and etc.... why was this happening... what was I feeling... is this just something that is naturally happening? Where is the source of this energy.... is it from this house.... or is it from the old house... or is it from my ex room mate?

Since this was not a physical fight the feelings are different... my body feels kinda prickly but I do not feel weak....

I still felt the presences....

I went to close my eyes and fell asleep... this time with my back facing outward.... After a while... I felt that energy run at me again... and I could see in my minds eye something that looked like a dark skin werewolf looking being with its mouth wide open and its teeth protruding... I turned around and and the sensations ended again.... As soon as I closed my eyes again.... this energy was back on the attack.... I fought back again and again and this being said in a low deep voice said... "Surrender to me and I will let you be"

lol this being underestimates me and is supper cocky... or thinks I dont know how things work.... I said yeah right... and kept fighting... but I was starting to feel fatigued... I called out to Arch Angel Michael again and I asked for him to fight this battle for me... and the energy that I was sensing immediately stopped....

I praised Arch Angel Michele for his help.... but I still felt the residue of this energy's effect on my body... It made me feel sick.... and molested... disgusted... but I didnt care I knew I would get over it... but I decided to call upon some other beings I knew who had went through ascension.... I wanted to know if they had wen through this and if it was this complicated.... As I called upon Thoth... my energy completely shifted... and I spoke to him a while then I called upon another being from the Law of 1 series and instantly all the ill feelings started to melt away....

I was tired but could not sleep for almost 2hrs and finally passed out around 5am.... I had a dream about my room mate... I could see that he wasnt angry at me.... but it was because I knew his secret and he didnt have to pretend to be someone else.... I had other dreams that seemed unrelated... positive dreams.... and then BANG! I was awakened by a sound of what seemed like a gun shot down the hall way....

I sat up because I thought it was inside the house... but as I listened for motion I heard nothing... I did a little questioning and I assume that it was a solicitation for suicide upon my room mate that was made by this dark being... (im assuming) So with the sun now on the horizon I sat down to clear my mind and call upon my guardians and my higherself.... I called out to this being who attacked me....

I sent this being my love and talked to it and acknowledge this being, for I know that this being must of went through a lot to be like it is now.... I thanked it for telling me in its own way. As I did this I could feel the attention this being had on me.... I felt a lot better after and empowered but this was my first time doing it like this since.. there is a 3rd party involved....

I still feel slightly off so I will have to reconfirm this session and go back into it again if I need to... I am not afraid and every encounter is a learning experience...

Thanks for reading! Ask me questions if you have them...
Are you alright? Do you need any assistance?
1. Do you think you might be unconsciously producing this or collaborating with it in order to gain attention?

2. If so, what do feel might be at the root of that need?
SkyGodWarrior Wrote:lol this being underestimates me and is supper cocky

They're almost always like this, at least in my experience. To a degree, they all suffer from wishful thinking. I believe it has to do with the way they block their heart chakras, being that they do so through adopting extreme egotism, making them always prone to overestimating themselves and underestimating others.
deleted.
Deleted.
<blank>
@Ada, The story is that the previous place I lived in my room mate had some entity issues but since he was unconcios to the whole notion of such possiblities it had partial control over him..... When he drinked to much he would get those eyes..... if you know what I mean... those angry eyes... I found out that he was screwing his dog too.... so once I knew... I didnt know what to do and the entity sensed weakness... it took me a while to figure out where such creppy dreams and etc were coming from.... I learned to block telepathy..... so it tried other methods...

I found out the origin like this.....
I was asleep in my bed and I woke up..... I heard my room mates door open and the sound of his boots walk over to my door.... and wiggle it.... (ofcourse it was locked)..... I heard the being ( who was pretending to be my room mate) walk over to the kitchen... (we have hard wood in the whole house so I could hear every step.) and I heard the being open a drawyer and then walk back to my door.... The being was playing on a potentiality that my room mate found out that I knew his secret and that he had a weapon.

As the being was wiggling my door knob I realized that there was something strange happening to my heart... to describe it... it felt like a trail of energy was flowing out my heart and towards the being... at that moment... the gig was up... I am not afraid of my room mate I am just not a angry person. I only aim to self defend but I do not enjoy such situations ofcourse... anyways....

I sat up and started to do my thing... I sent all the love and light towards that being.... I really mean it when I do such a thing because I am here to teach and to help others.... I use to be a fighter but I found that fighting is not always the anwer and because lol it got me in some trouble a couple times becuase of how much energy I use and is visiable....

as I was sending this love... I heard my room mate wake up and was coughing up a storm... it sounded like he wasnt having a good time in his room that is for sure... the next day he had told me that he woke up in the middle of the night and his chest was hurting like helll... he said he thought he was going to die.... ( we lived in a small house and I pretended like I didnt know his secret while I figured out a course of action to try to help)

@Peregrine, I dont care about attention... and this circumstance was entriely new to me... when I lived in other places with good energy i didnt run into many ghost.... but when I started staying with people with neg energy it became obvious because I could see them... I can see lights and stuff with my normal eyes.... but I dont have a color key so I dont know what the different lights mean... I can only assume... I can also see peoples aura but colorless normally.... but if I have been asleep for a bit, that is a different thing.... I can see auras full color... and if I keep my mind clear I can see through my astral eyes....

Its not that I am cocky is just that I have been doing astral missions since I was 3 or 4 and I remember in detail some of the things I did.... they are mostly rescue type deals... It also seemed like I would be dropped off and my job was just to attack all in sight..... as I grew up it shifted to more complicated things and I also practiced different techniques...

I am not so aggro as I use to be anymore but still it is my observation that beings are ussually standing atleast 10-20feet away from me... my roomates before this guy had a small negative energy issue.... I know that she had tried taking her life in her past and the same as well as my 2nd room mate.

I think i am here to help... I cant ignore that I have been 3 houses with 3 suicide attemps in their history... I guess a demon or negative energy comes with it... lol I know that such an environment especially since I feel this is temp... makes me kinda uncomfotable...

I was able to find a new place to stay and for a good rate.... the people I lived with had a lot of expeireces with the supernatural but did not know much about it.... they were really afraid of ghosts and stuff previously.....anyways long story short... one of the daughters who is my room mate had tried to take her life too... and actually as we speak... the thought still persists with her......

THEY Had a def demon problem lol....... and a negative energy issue... the being smelled like rotten eggs and would move about the house.... and just be there... and you would smell it where it was.... They thought it was a drain issue... but since I am not near a restrooom of drain in my room when I smelled it.... i figured out what was going on... and I sent it my love....

One of the reason why I was able to move in was becaue the lady who I rent from started talking to me about their negative experinces... i basically thought her the fundamentals of the Law of One and how to help those who are negative polarity....... since then she has became quite profecient at it....

lol to the point that she does it on her own and after this initial encounter with the being.... it tried again and when it did.... it was 10% its original strength.... now we just have to get the idea of suicide out of her mind... and im sure the being will detach...

anyways I had the encounter with that being during the first couple of months of living here... I didnt have any barriers up... so it was easy though get into my space... but it def underestimated me and what I knew...

I dont like telling people these stories becuase it does seem cocky.... lol I am proud of my abilities because I crafted and learned through experience... know what I mean? I dont show off but I do take care of business when I need to. Now adays.... I try different less aggro methods... Ask me questions if you are curious....
(08-17-2019, 02:18 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]@Ada, The story is that the previous place I lived in my room mate had some entity issues but since he was unconcios to the whole notion of such possiblities it had partial control over him..... When he drinked to much he would get those eyes..... if you know what I mean... those angry eyes... I found out that he was screwing his dog too.... so once I knew... I didnt know what to do and the entity sensed weakness... it took me a while to figure out where such creppy dreams and etc were coming from.... I learned to block telepathy..... so it tried other methods...

I found out the origin like this.....
I was asleep in my bed and I woke up..... I heard my room mates door open and the sound of his boots walk over to my door.... and wiggle it.... (ofcourse it was locked)..... I heard the being ( who was pretending to be my room mate) walk over to the kitchen... (we have hard wood in the whole house so I could hear every step.) and I heard the being open a drawyer and then walk back to my door.... The being was playing on a potentiality that my room mate found out that I knew his secret and that he had a weapon.

As the being was wiggling my door knob I realized that there was something strange happening to my heart... to describe it... it felt like a trail of energy was flowing out my heart and towards the being... at that moment... the gig was up... I am not afraid of my room mate I am just not a angry person. I only aim to self defend but I do not enjoy such situations ofcourse... anyways....

I sat up and started to do my thing... I sent all the love and light towards that being.... I really mean it when I do such a thing because I am here to teach and to help others.... I use to be a fighter but I found that fighting is not always the anwer and because lol it got me in some trouble a couple times becuase of how much energy I use and is visiable....

as I was sending this love... I heard my room mate wake up and was coughing up a storm... it sounded like he wasnt having a good time in his room that is for sure... the next day he had told me that he woke up in the middle of the night and his chest was hurting like helll... he said he thought he was going to die.... ( we lived in a small house and I pretended like I didnt know his secret while I figured out a course of action to try to help)

@Peregrine, I dont care about attention... and this circumstance was entriely new to me... when I lived in other places with good energy i didnt run into many ghost.... but when I started staying with people with neg energy it became obvious because I could see them... I can see lights and stuff with my normal eyes.... but I dont have a color key so I dont know what the different lights mean... I can only assume... I can also see peoples aura but colorless normally.... but if I have been asleep for a bit, that is a different thing.... I can see auras full color... and if I keep my mind clear I can see through my astral eyes....

Its not that I am cocky is just that I have been doing astral missions since I was 3 or 4 and I remember in detail some of the things I did.... they are mostly rescue type deals... It also seemed like I would be dropped off and my job was just to attack all in sight..... as I grew up it shifted to more complicated things and I also practiced different techniques...

I am not so aggro as I use to be anymore but still it is my observation that beings are ussually standing atleast 10-20feet away from me... my roomates before this guy had a small negative energy issue.... I know that she had tried taking her life in her past and the same as well as my 2nd room mate.

I think i am here to help... I cant ignore that I have been 3 houses with 3 suicide attemps in their history... I guess a demon or negative energy comes with it... lol I know that such an environment especially since I feel this is temp... makes me kinda uncomfotable...

I was able to find a new place to stay and for a good rate.... the people I lived with had a lot of expeireces with the supernatural but did not know much about it.... they were really afraid of ghosts and stuff previously.....anyways long story short... one of the daughters who is my room mate had tried to take her life too... and actually as we speak... the thought still persists with her......

THEY Had a def demon problem lol....... and a negative energy issue... the being smelled like rotten eggs and would move about the house.... and just be there... and you would smell it where it was.... They thought it was a drain issue... but since I am not near a restrooom of drain in my room when I smelled it.... i figured out what was going on... and I sent it my love....

One of the reason why I was able to move in was becaue the lady who I rent from started talking to me about their negative experinces... i basically thought her the fundamentals of the Law of One and how to help those who are negative polarity....... since then she has became quite profecient at it....

lol to the point that she does it on her own and after this initial encounter with the being.... it tried again and when it did.... it was 10% its original strength.... now we just have to get the idea of suicide out of her mind... and im sure the being will detach...

anyways I had the encounter with that being during the first couple of months of living here... I didnt have any barriers up... so it was easy though get into my space... but it def underestimated me and what I knew...

I dont like telling people these stories becuase it does seem cocky.... lol I am proud of my abilities because I crafted and learned through experience... know what I mean? I dont show off but I do take care of business when I need to. Now adays.... I try different less aggro methods... Ask me questions if you are curious....

Sounds like lower astral entities such as demon/s. Research the "bang" as if a shot gun were blasted. This is a sign that "they are here, with you", they entered the energy field and it can have a sound...like a shot gun blast. You may be in danger my friend. Hopefully not. Let's not forget that you are in a veiled condition and cannot "see" everything metapysical, but they can.
Thanks Kristina,
I am okay now. I have encountered such dark energies before so its not really an issue... they really cant do much to you if they dont have enough energy lol to lift a couch...
Thank you for sharing this.
Yes, love, I call in Yeshua, AA Michael and the Divine Mother, and create a huge vortex of love.
Fighting, fear, feeds them.
My shortcut is using Ho'oponopono, my mantra is my shield.
It is wonderful to hear from another that love is always the answer. I love 4am confirmations.
Peace and love to you and yours.
(08-30-2019, 03:48 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing this.
Yes, love, I call in Yeshua, AA Michael and the Divine Mother, and create a huge vortex of love.
It is wonderful to hear from another that love is always the answer. I love 4am confirmations.

Thank you for sharing.
Ho'oponopono is something I desperately needed.

I'm watching this video now, and it made me cry from the release.

I think I needed Yeshua too, because I have so much to learn about love.

(08-30-2019, 04:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2019, 03:48 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing this.

Thank you for sharing.
Ho'oponopono is something I desperately needed.

I'm watching this video now, and it made me cry from the release.

I think I needed Yeshua too, because I have so much to learn about love.

Yeshua has always been with me, even when I declared myself atheist.
He wants everyone to know, all you need to do is ask and he'll be there for you, too.
Glad Ho'oponopono resonated, it literally changed my life as it stops my husband's darkness in its tracks, to name but one way I use it.
As Tobias Lars likes to say: "Heal your fucking shadow"

Literally all it is is that your kundalini has become unmanaged and thus an 'entity' and 'energy' must step in and claim form and life to your shadow because you refuse to embody darkness.

Literally all it is.

The highest state of energy of bliss and love can immediately be transformed into an infinitely powerful 'entity' if you mispercieve the experience as unworthy of love and presence and witnessing.....

Literally i can manifest a demon right now if I want but why would I hate myself????
Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.