Bring4th

Full Version: Cleverness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having this contemplation whether cleverness is good or not good. I realize that it may differ from situations and people, but in a general sense, what do you think. Is it good or is it harmful?
What do you think about being shrewd?
It is like one who knows how to make deals.
Like one who is good with money.
Is that a bad thing?
Sharp powers of judgment. Astute.
I don't think it's a bad thing.
I haven't actually heard that word before, I don't know. Every translation I try says something different.
That's kind of a special 'thing' in my own life and my best friend's life.

We were both once gullible and were seen as fools or were taken advantage of by third density locals who were so much into this ''cleverness'' that has never been able to drive the likes of us.
So yeah, it was hurtful and eventually made us cynical.. but we often try to brighten up our perception consciously and practice faith.

Although words can mean different things. and this one probably has a negative charge for me because of personal experiences.
I think shrewd could be attributed to a loan shark for one.
It can have a negative connotation.
(02-12-2019, 04:54 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]That's kind of a special 'thing' in my own life and my best friend's life.

We were both once gullible and were seen as fools or were taken advantage of by third density locals who were so much into this ''cleverness'' that has never been able to drive the likes of us.
So yeah, it was hurtful and eventually made us cynical..  but we often try to brighten up our perception consciously and practice faith.

Although words can mean different things. and this one probably has a negative charge for me because of personal experiences.

Very sorry to hear that Cainite, faith is a really good way back to center, or truth.

(02-12-2019, 05:01 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think shrewd could be attributed to a loan shark for one.
It can have a negative connotation.

Yeah, most translations I got were pointed to buisness and such.

Reminds me of a time when I got a call from my bank that I had to take a loan because the card was charged too much. I tried explaining that I can deposit the money in a few hours or the next day. But they insisted that it had to be now, so I took the loan. Later I talked with someone who works at the bank and they told me it doesn't work that way, I let it go in any case.
(02-12-2019, 05:23 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2019, 04:54 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]That's kind of a special 'thing' in my own life and my best friend's life.

So yeah, it was hurtful and eventually made us cynical..  but we often try to brighten up our perception consciously and practice faith.

Very sorry to hear that Cainite, faith is a really good way back to center, or truth.

It's alright, mate.. I'm sure things happened for good reasons. thanks for understanding.

Although now I probably need help and guidance. I'm tired of borrowing money to live from my mother.
I'm cut off from society like the Hikikomori in japan.
Most of my social interactions happen in this forum.
Perhaps I should post a thread and ask more specific questions there.

Anyway, I tell that friend of mine ''we're guests here.. everyone can't be wanderers or come from less distorted planets''
I did talk about this recently in another thread. the problem is our own lack of acceptance of the distortions that are common among humans.
(02-13-2019, 10:54 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]

It's alright, mate.. I'm sure things happened for good reasons. thanks for understanding.

Although now I probably need help and guidance. I'm tired of borrowing money to live from my mother.

Anyway, I tell that friend of mine ''we're guests here.. everyone can't be wanderers or come from less distorted planets''
I did talk about this recently in another thread.  the problem is our own lack of acceptance of the distortions that are common among humans.

Yes, these are tough lessons of this third density.
I admire your honesty to talk about these difficulities of experience.
And I imagine many more feel confused and hold unto faith, through an open heart we may heal each other.
You can PM me if you just want someone to talk to one day, and thank you for sharing Cainite.  

Heart
(02-13-2019, 11:44 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]

I did talk about this recently in another thread.  the problem is our own lack of acceptance of the distortions that are common among humans.

And I imagine many more feel confused and hold unto faith, through an open heart we may heal each other.

Bring4th has already helped me on different occasions.. the members have taught me some important stuff not just with words, but with action. and believe it or not, I've been healing through the years.. with the help of the forum.

Some years ago around 2015 I think.. I was getting on top of everything. I suddenly had become an artist who's comfortable with groups and could write poetry with little effort. also my drawing skills improved madly. my guitar skills didn't change much as I didn't practice at all but I was suddenly doing a lot better vocals with this newly found confidence.

a bit before that, I had received this thought that soon I'm finding answers to many things.. a great treasure. which turned out to be the Ra Material of course.. I dived into love and unity but that led to my overstimulation I think, and then the negative path for one or two weeks and at last my downfall.
My first and only psychotic episode happened and when the anxious crazy s*** passed and deep depression/catatonia/etc begun.. I messaged a member here and asked guidance about suicide. begged him to confirm that I would die if I did this or that. I had already failed once at taking my life.
But I also knew it would destroy my loved ones so I suffered through the deep depression in the darkness of my tomb. lost some hair too.. my teeth also was being damaged by the crazy amount of medicine that couldn't help me at all.

My mother would come home and turn the lights on..and I was motionless somewhere in the dark. before that
I haunted the house, holding my hands up for some reason like a Kangaroo. constantly feeling an intense dissatisfaction and fear that had no cause also I would see faces everywhere. but then I was hospitalized and after getting out I had turned my room into a grave. every day it got deeper. I thought if I'm not allowed to be granted death then I shall stimulate it right here.

Anyways, that member was really concerned.. I saw it in one of his particular PMs. that was maybe one of the few beautiful things I saw in that period. which still warms my heart. and has been enlightening/inspiring.. I guess it is the effect of higher rays or clear rays anyway.

Quote:You can PM me if you just want someone to talk to one day, and thank you for sharing Cainite.  

Heart

You too!  Heart

Sorry about the off topic posts. I'm going to stop that now. Tongue
(02-13-2019, 03:31 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]

Bring4th has already helped me on different occasions.. the members have taught me some important stuff not just with words, but with action. and believe it or not, I've been healing through the years.. with the help of the forum.

Some years ago around 2015 I think.. I was getting on top of everything. I suddenly had become an artist who's comfortable with groups and could write poetry with little effort. also my drawing skills improved madly. my guitar skills didn't change much as I didn't practice at all but I was suddenly doing a lot better vocals with this newly found confidence.

a bit before that, I had received this thought that soon I'm finding answers to many things.. a great treasure. which turned out to be the Ra Material of course.. I dived into love and unity but that led to my overstimulation I think, and then the negative path for one or two weeks and at last my downfall.
My first and only psychotic episode happened and when the anxious crazy s*** passed and deep depression/catatonia/etc begun.. I messaged a member here and asked guidance about suicide. begged him to confirm that I would die if I did this or that. I had already failed once at taking my life.
But I also knew it would destroy my loved ones so I suffered through the deep depression in the darkness of my tomb. lost some hair too.. my teeth also was being damaged by the crazy amount of medicine that couldn't help me at all.

My mother would come home and turn the lights on..and I was motionless somewhere in the dark. before that
I haunted the house, holding my hands up for some reason like a Kangaroo. constantly feeling an intense dissatisfaction and fear that had no cause also I would see faces everywhere. but then I was hospitalized and after getting out I had turned my room into a grave. every day it got deeper. I thought if I'm not allowed to be granted death then I shall stimulate it right here.

Anyways, that member was really concerned.. I saw it in one of his particular PMs. that was maybe one of the few beautiful things I saw in that period. which still warms my heart. and has been enlightening/inspiring.. I guess it is the effect of higher rays or clear rays anyway.  

Quote:You can PM me if you just want someone to talk to one day, and thank you for sharing Cainite.  

Heart

You too!  Heart

You are wonderful, everyone's just wonderful.
(02-12-2019, 04:03 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having this contemplation whether cleverness is good or not good. I realize that it may differ from situations and people, but in a general sense, what do you think. Is it good or is it harmful?

I would say the general use of clever, to me, is equal to subversion. A lot of times it seems to me that the "logical" thing to do, is quantified by means of separation. Well if "I" buy this, I'll have this left, and can get this. To me cleverness trys to use false values, and misdirection to achieve subversion over "other". Now I would think that a cleverness towards resourcefullness of ones own resources would be positive.

So if this cleverness is being aimed at "others" in an subversive way, then its negative. If it is being used as, being clever with resources, or what one has at hand, and is not being subversive. Then I would consider it positive.

One thing we should always consider is the give-take of, the world. Nothing is free, someone or something, had to put in the work for every material and food product we buy. Its like tug of war in a sense, the rope or goods being pulled one way, means the loss of goods on the other end. Thats predominately why I dont like this monetary system, every interaction has deceit ingrained into, every interaction monetary wise is at a gain to one individual and a loss to another, think: profit.

Being "sharp" is not the same as being "shrewd" to me. Shrewd to me seems an uncaring disposition towards others, for self gain. Shrewd is shutting down someone's power, because they arent paying, and you dont give a damn. Your worried about counting them Benjamin's.

So overall practically anything can be used for positive or negative means. Its all in the intention. Cleverness can be used for positive or negative.
(02-13-2019, 03:31 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]

Heart

You too!  Heart

Cainite I so admire your courage and kindness
(02-14-2019, 04:10 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2019, 04:03 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having this contemplation whether cleverness is good or not good. I realize that it may differ from situations and people, but in a general sense, what do you think. Is it good or is it harmful?

I would say the general use of clever, to me, is equal to subversion. A lot of times it seems to me that the "logical" thing to do, is quantified by means of separation. Well if "I" buy this, I'll have this left, and can get this. To me cleverness trys to use false values, and misdirection to achieve subversion over "other". Now I would think that a cleverness towards resourcefullness of ones own resources would be positive.

So if this cleverness is being aimed at "others" in an subversive way, then its negative. If it is being used as, being clever with resources, or what one has at hand, and is not being subversive. Then I would consider it positive.

I think that covers it well.

(02-14-2019, 08:06 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Cainite I so admire your courage and kindness
Thank you! your own energy seems very gentle and gracious to me.  Lovely picture too.
Is there really anything "good" or "bad" ever?
(02-15-2019, 04:53 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]Is there really anything "good" or "bad" ever?

I guess they are one and the same, but there are less loving ways.
(02-15-2019, 04:53 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]Is there really anything "good" or "bad" ever?

No there are negative and positive interpretations of catalyst, however the hard part to explain is the potential of Infinity/Unity. Each experience is in service to The One Infinite Creator, in exploration of The One Being. So no matter our choices, and no matter where we go. Our experience/circumstances are no less apart of Infinity/Unity. That's the nature of Unity. There is no good and bad at the dirivitive of Oneness. There is just Oneness.
(02-15-2019, 06:36 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess they are one and the same, but there are less loving ways.

Says who?