Bring4th

Full Version: Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Golden children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all!

I have a few questions that I would appreciate input on. I assume that most have heard of or are familiar with Indigo or Crystal children, and may even be a parent of one. I am very familiar with the concept of the Indigo child, as I believe that I have incarnated in that form. My questions arise as I try to figure out the best ways of parenting my two year old daughter. To do this I am looking at all of the qualities that she is expressing so that I can figure out how to encourage her to live to her full potential with minimal distortion of her gifts in the process of growing up. I don't want her to have belief systems impressed into her that do not serve her, as I have had to deal with throughout my own childhood.

In doing some research, I have found that she had some things in common with Indigo and Crystal but there were too many things that did not fit. Additionally, there are quite a few things about her that do not fit the 'norms' of how a 2 year old, or even a 20 year old should act. I happened upon an article about Rainbow and Golden children, of which I have never heard mention before. One was very close, the other fit almost to a tee to the qualities that we were experiencing with her. I'm sure it would be helpful if I could see aura's when awake, but unfortunately I don't have that gift right now.

So I would like to ask: is anyone else familiar with these, and is there any information that you could share? There's really not too much out there right now.

Also, I feel that these different types of children are specific types of Wanderers incarnating with certain traits/gifts activated at the appropriate time to help with harvest and the shift out of 3D. Does anyone else feel that as well?

I want to leave this open for any type of discussion. Maybe we could even share parenting tips or experiences?

I don't want to hold her back at all, and I want to be aware of what to expect so that I may raise her in a way that she can accomplish everything she set out to do. I am very hesitant to use any labels at all for an individual, so I only want to use these loosely as a learning tool and respect individual freewill to the utmost extent.
Joseph, this previous thread might have run its course before you joined us.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=52

"Parenting and the LOO: Are any of you parents out who have raised your kids using LOO principles?"

Might be worthwhile to add your comments there, to bring this topic back up to the top.