Bring4th

Full Version: Ra's altar table was for Carla's benefit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is something that Carla discussed in the new blog talk radio program, but I'll comment here because it directly relates to the Ra books.

I never understood why Ra wanted to have the sessions include
- a chalice
- a Bible
- incense
- a candle

Isn't it possible to learn about, love and honor the One Creator without all "the accouterments?"

Carla's talk explained that this had nothing to do with Ra, and everything to do with her. These are symbols from her own religious tradition, in which she found comfort, wisdom, prayer and symbols of spiritual community. Ra was meeting her more than halfway, by encouraging her in her own religious faith - the way she was used to seeking the Creator.

If Carla had been Buddhist, Ra might have suggested a figure or picture of Buddha; if she had been Hindu, Ra might have suggested a lingam with flowers and coconut milk, plus a picture of the Hindu deities that Carla most closely identified with spiritual union. And so on for other religious backgrounds.

I may be really dense about this, but I never figured this out before the explanation in the radio program. As the symbols of Carla's faith are different than my own most meaningful symbols of faith, I've been scratching my head all this time trying to integrate what Ra might have meant with those symbols. I'm relieved to finally know... and it provides a new perspective on the thoughtfulness of Ra to realize this meaning.

Am I the only one who didn't figure this out already?
if you consider that none of those symbols would have any meaning for entities from that late 3d -> 4d planet from sirius (where trees contacting charlie hixson), the conclusion would be evident.
I haven't heard the radio show yet but it is great to hear that confirmed! Ra were very considerate of Carla's choices (pre-incarnative included) of mind/body/spirit distortion.

It is certainly not a physical object itself that gives strength, protection, etc. It is the faith that one invests into it or makes it symbolic of upon a personal level. I can relate to this as in the past, the Bible and the Cross were very important objects of my own faith.

Questioner, another thing on the subject of Ra's thoughtfulness with the contact that you may find to be of interest: try and find polarity in any of their answers. It may just be my take on their words, but it seems as though they were able to provide a near-perfectly balanced thought in most responses. Example: look at how the psychic 'greeters' are described. This can be quite difficult I'm sure but it helps to keep the message from becoming distorted by others. The farthest Ra seems to go is to imply that STS is the more inefficient path, though there is no right or wrong.
Joe, I agree with your observation. That balance is, to me, one of the most outstanding features throughout the Ra contact.

u100, I don't know anything about who charlie hixson is, or his experience with trees and Sirius. If this is part of the L/L Research story, I'd like to find out more. If it's outside LLR, maybe it would be an interesting topic for the upcoming forum on other channeled messages.
(10-15-2010, 01:19 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]u100, I don't know anything about who charlie hixson is, or his experience with trees and Sirius. If this is part of the L/L Research story, I'd like to find out more. If it's outside LLR, maybe it would be an interesting topic for the upcoming forum on other channeled messages.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?search_...&ss=1&sc=1

entities coming from sirius are about to enter 4d. they are in 3d. and they have approached a society complex state in 3d, twice.

they evolved from trees.
(10-15-2010, 02:19 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2010, 01:19 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]u100, I don't know anything about who charlie hixson is, or his experience with trees and Sirius. If this is part of the L/L Research story, I'd like to find out more. If it's outside LLR, maybe it would be an interesting topic for the upcoming forum on other channeled messages.

entities coming from sirius are about to enter 4d. they are in 3d. and they have approached a society complex state in 3d, twice.

they evolved from trees.

amazing read - i should check the whole ufo section inthe LOO shortly

thank you unity
Thanks for the citation. I did a web search and found this:
Quote:You may remember that it was October of 1973 that one of the most publicized purported abductions took place.

Charles Hixson, 42, and Calvin Parker, 19, shipyard workers in Pascagula, Ms. were sitting on the end of a dock fishing. The time was seven p.m. and the date was October 11th, 1973.

Under hypnosis they revealed that some sort of fish shaped spacecraft approached the dock and they were taken up into the craft and examined. Officers said Parker reported he passed out when the three creatures emerged from the craft. He said he did not regain conscienceness until he was released back on the dock. Hixson estimated he and Parker were inside the unidentified craft for fifteen to twenty minutes. He told officers that he was placed on some kind of table and examined from head to foot with what he described as some kind of electronic eye. These men described the spacemen as silvery skinned creatures with big eyes, pointed ears and noses with just an opening for a mouth. They had hands like crab claws. Hixson and Parker also said the creatures had wrinkled skin and made a buzzing, humming sound.

Obviously this encounter was not based on any attempt to help Hixson be comfortable, through use of the elements of his existing religious or philosophical beliefs.
Haha, no, you're not the only one who didn't figure that out until this point. :p Thank you! I just didn't give much thought to it before.