Bring4th

Full Version: Update on my state model, at least one more playthrough needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been jammering on about my state model from Masters of the World, a computer game, I'm playing as my own country and trying to effect the world in what I would consider a positive way, I've gotten some comments for it but its like watching excell math so its not very enthralling, but if you feel like watching it its here:

Please, by all means, ask me questions about my state model and politics and I'll be glad to answer.

What is a state model? And do you define a state as a country?
(02-21-2019, 03:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What is a state model? And do you define a state as a country?

It is a simulation of the state or country i live in and what it would be like if I ran it, and state and country are almost always interchangeable but in this context state should be understood as the party running the country and the country as the landmass and people itself.
Have you been able to figure out world peace yet? Smile
No, that seems a hard pickle. I stopped paying foreign aid to countries with nuclear weapons on the grounds of if you can build weapons like that you can surely pay for your own developement. There seems to be a war between White russia and latvia and various other countries and russia and US and venezuela, so theres lots of wars, sadly. I almost went through a few civil wars with my policy too. BigSmile
How long does it take to play out a scenario completely (in your time and in world time)?
(02-21-2019, 11:40 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How long does it take to play out a scenario completely (in your time and in world time)?

About a decade in game time and around a few months to a years in real time depending on how good my computer is.
What, no likes? Even in the game the alternative world was one of the hardest to protest.

*sulks*
(02-22-2019, 08:57 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]What, no likes? Even in the game the alternative world was one of the hardest to protest.

*sulks*

Don't worry. My posts on Bhakti Yoga got no likes either.
And it was helpful as a path to enlightenment.
How's your universal basic income experiment going? Has workforce participation decreased?