Bring4th

Full Version: Dark Matter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From what I remember dark matter takes up the majority of mass in our Universe.

But dark matter does not interact with normal matter.

Is dark matter of higher density?

Or are higher densities not even measurable in 3D?
In my opinion (which could be wrong) dark matter is simply matter from parallel universes. The gravity (which is our perception of space-time curvature caused by the presence of matter) spills across dimensions. The extra gravity is how they determine there must be extra matter (dark matter). So the extra matter causes extra gravity. The matter doesn't spill across dimensions, but the gravity does. There is also fourth density matter which is playing into that as well. As Ra said, all the densities of matter would be clearly visible were not the fourth through seventh freely choosing not to be visible. Keep in mind, you can see 1D, 2D, and 3D matter just fine. Fourth density is still very physical, but our genetics have been tinkered with so that we cannot see the fourth density matter that is often around us. But it is still very physical. This is why aliens can disappear at will (and can even phase through our matter at will for the most part). Because our bodies' radiation detectors (eyes) have been genetically designed (doctored by both confederation and orion sources) to perceive only a narrow band of what we call matter (and the electromagnetic spectrum). This is mostly for the spiritual purposes of a 3rd density body (making the choice and polarizing). But what is matter? Really it is just a configuration of forces. When you try to touch something, you are not touching the matter, you are merely feeling the electromagnetic repulsion of forces at a very small microscopic scale. There are other configurations of matter. Fourth density matter is such another configuration which presents the ability to support social memory type consciousness in the physical plane, just as a 3rd density body and brain presents the ability to support self aware consciousness in the physical plane.

Just as there are many many different types of 1st density arrangements of matter, 2nd density arrangements of matter, and 3rd density arrangements of matter, there are a wide variety of fourth density material configurations. The complexity of the arrangement of the basic red ray 'stuff' that everything is made up of (raw energy/consciousness) turns it into different types of matter. You can even see some sixth density forms of matter/energy. What do you think the light from the sun is? The result of sixth density sexual-spiritual energy transfers. So there is an example of a portion of sixth density physical that spills over into 3rd density visible.
(02-24-2019, 09:22 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion (which could be wrong) dark matter is simply matter from parallel universes. The gravity (which is our perception of space-time curvature caused by the presence of matter) spills across dimensions. The extra gravity is how they determine there must be extra matter (dark matter). So the extra matter causes extra gravity. The matter doesn't spill across dimensions, but the gravity does. There is also fourth density matter which is playing into that as well. As Ra said, all the densities of matter would be clearly visible were not the fourth through seventh freely choosing not to be visible. Keep in mind, you can see 1D, 2D, and 3D matter just fine. Fourth density is still very physical, but our genetics have been tinkered with so that we cannot see the fourth density matter that is often around us. But it is still very physical. This is why aliens can disappear at will (and can even phase through our matter at will for the most part). Because our bodies' radiation detectors (eyes) have been genetically designed (doctored by both confederation and orion sources) to perceive only a narrow band of what we call matter (and the electromagnetic spectrum). This is mostly for the spiritual purposes of a 3rd density body (making the choice and polarizing). But what is matter? Really it is just a configuration of forces. When you try to touch something, you are not touching the matter, you are merely feeling the electromagnetic repulsion of forces at a very small microscopic scale. There are other configurations of matter. Fourth density matter is such another configuration which presents the ability to support social memory type consciousness in the physical plane, just as a 3rd density body and brain presents the ability to support self aware consciousness in the physical plane.

Just as there are many many different types of 1st density arrangements of matter, 2nd density arrangements of matter, and 3rd density arrangements of matter, there are a wide variety of fourth density material configurations. The complexity of the arrangement of the basic red ray 'stuff' that everything is made up of (raw energy/consciousness) turns it into different types of matter. You can even see some sixth density forms of matter/energy. What do you think the light from the sun is? The result of sixth density sexual-spiritual energy transfers. So there is an example of a portion of sixth density physical that spills over into 3rd density visible.

I agree with a lot of this. In particularly the bit about dark matter, being the counterpart to matter in parallel realities. The part about matter/consiousness and its different configurations possible in each subsequent density was nice as well, and really shines a light onto what is possible.

Now in my own small opinion I do believe that a portion or part of the light coming from the sun is an aspect of sixth density sexual-spiritual transfers. I believe the sun is an backdrop or stimuli of this event, and the sixth density uses it as an aspect of the sexual-spiritual transfer. Using the sub-logos evoktion of infinite energy as a type of relay/integrator/stimuli. In this an aspect of the sixth density, sexual-spiritual transfer, I would reckon it to a type of added band in the total spectrum of the light being sent to Earth, rather then the total. In essence these can in large part be seen or thought of as thought-forms.
(02-24-2019, 08:35 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]From what I remember dark matter takes up the majority of mass in our Universe.

But dark matter does not interact with normal matter.

Is dark matter of higher density?

Or are higher densities not even measurable in 3D?

Well if you go by scientists, Dark Matter makes up ~20% of mass and Dark Energy makes up ~70%. Scientists have no evidence Dark Energy exist though, just by the fact that the Universe is expanding. At least with Dark Matter, they can see it through gravitational lensing.

To answer your question, I think Dark Matter is just matter from the higher dimensions as well as intelligent infinity/energy coalescing.
Dark matter and dark energy are purely theoretical and have never been observed. They serve only as a purpose to save the current mainstream cosmological model, called "Lambda-CDM model" (Lambda-Cold Dark Matter).

But for decades, scientists have been unable to observe it... The reason is it may simply not exist at all! This is not only my opinion, but that of more and more cosmolgists. If you read French, there is an interesting article on the CNRS (French national center for scientific research) website about that: https://lejournal.cnrs.fr/articles/un-un...re-noire-0

Also, Jean-Pierre Petit, a retired French astrophysicist has elaborated another cosmological model called Janus, which is quite brilliant and has been published in peer-reviewed scientific journals:

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14826
https://januscosmologicalmodel.com/ (in English)
I've read somewhere - I think Ra, maybe not, that dark matter could be the spiritual component of the universe.

There are also physicists who don't believe in dark matter. I read this article a while ago : http://cosmos.nautil.us/short/144/the-ph...ter-exists

It seems to make sense to me.
Or maybe it's all the solar systems 4th's through 7th's(density) choosing not to be visible, it's just something I've also been pondering about lately.. anyway, nobody really knows. It seems alright that there are things we do not understand(logically), because really, the universe is quite strange anyway.. Smile
Now you've got me thinking... That implies that a higher densities have some manifestation into lower densities to some extent
   The following are not quotes.  They are my interpretations of what I think our sky friends said.  (My interpretations could be incorrect!)  For each, I listed the date of the transcript for those who want to read the actual conversation.

In this universe everything is energy.  Mass is an illusion created by gravity.  Gravity is a mystery to Earth scientists.
   Electricity, electronics and electromagnetics all work based on principles that are completely mysterious to Earth scientists.  But they do work, and they work according to natural law.  (Hatonn, January 15, 1989)

Energies involved in electricity and gravity are spiritual in nature.
   Because we on Earth do not understand, for us, the universe loses the unique cosmology it deserves, which is the cosmology of spirit and consciousness.  (Yom June 9, 1985)

The binding quality of love holds the creation together.  (Latwii, January 15, 1989)

Light is created from love.  Light is the physical manifestation of compassionate wisdom.  The light of the sun is the nearest and most obvious manifestation of Love.  (Hatonn, February 19, 1989)

Time is an illusion.  Space is an illusion.  Your consciousness is not!  Work with your consciousness until you are happier with yourself today than yesterday.  Never be discouraged.  Each new day is a new start.  (Latwii, March 25, 1989)

Early in creation, the Creator created a principle or Thought, which was Love.  Love chose to create the particle called the photon.
   The sun moves with a constant rate of speed.  This velocity organizes and is the tune of love.  It both is and moves.  It is that which creates space and time.
   Everything within your local region of creation is based on fractions of the speed of light.  The photon creates all that there is locally by the creation of vibratory energy patterns in a severely hierarchical and mathematical order.  (Yom, April 16, 1989)

When you study the mysteries of your existence, you are attempting to penetrate the nature of love, which according to the vibrations of light has formed all that is.  You were designed as a kitten with free will so that you could romp and play in the fields of experience that are made possible by the vibrational frequencies of the light which enfolds you and the love which empowers you.  (Yom, April 16, 1989)

On Earth there is a fatal flaw within science.  Science has mistakenly assumed that it is separate from spirituality.  It is not yet evident that science and spirituality are one.  (Q’uo, April 30, 1989)

We see the universe as a live organism, whereas you tend to see the universe as a static inert entity.  Because the creation is an infinity, there are no numbers, but love/light creating manifestation, and light moving toward love creating experience.  Natural laws distort eternal truths into observed truths.  This key is difficult for scientists and mathematicians.  The creation is quite simply a mystery.  One thing is for sure.  All things are made of love, and free will acting on love to produce light which can create and manifest matter.  (Hatonn, October 28, 1990)

Space, which has long been considered a vacuum, is far more intensely packed with love and light of the one infinite Creator, than are the atoms of matter.  (Q’uo, November 27, 2002)

Future technologies will cooperate with light, rather than control light.  (Q’uo, May 25, 2003)

Solid matter is actually made up largely of space in which there is no mass and is very thinly populated by energy vortices.  The energy that created all that there is, is the energy of love.
   All parts of the universe communicate and are connected with all other parts of the universe, so that the universe is one thing.  (Q’uo, February 18, 2007)

Since the time of Nikola the technology has existed to design devices that could tap into the energy of the Earth.  They were seen by some to be threats to the economic equilibrium.  Such knowledge and technology have been ruthlessly removed from the public domain as soon as forces of government and world economy became aware of them.  (Q’uo, October 25, 2008)

It had been intended by Nikola Tesla to free the people of Earth from darkness, and give them the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.  (Ra, January 28, 1981)

From our perspective, there is no difference between the science of mathematics and the science of music.  (Q’uo, January 23, 2010)

The Creator is love.  Love is the force that creates.  Light is what it creates.  Matter is composed of light.  Jesus was able by the simple expression of love to cause light to return things considered imperfect back to their intended perfect condition.  This was how his healing was accomplished.
   This is how all spiritual healing is accomplished.  In fact, this is how all healing is accomplished, although your scientists are not currently aware of this.  (Hatonn, February 11, 1974)

When Jesus said that if you feed a hungry person or clothe someone who is naked, you did it to him.  This is because all of Creation is one.  Through faith you can begin to understand that every person you serve is one with the Creator.  (Hatonn, June 29, 1974)

So, as a conclusion, is both dark energy and dark matter some yet to be understood aspects of love?
Imaginative concepts such as "dark matter" are completely unnecessary when you bring the Aether back into the equation. All the observational data supports its existence and needs it. The mainstream's cosmology (and several other fields) are too patched up and faulty beyond repair for me to even take them seriously--there are AT LEAST 80 unsolved problems in the mainstream cosmology, which is one reason why it should be discarded.
(07-11-2020, 04:12 PM)LukeM7 Wrote: [ -> ]Imaginative concepts such as "dark matter" are completely unnecessary when you bring the Aether back into the equation. All the observational data supports its existence and needs it. The mainstream's cosmology (and several other fields) are too patched up and faulty beyond repair for me to even take them seriously--there are AT LEAST 80 unsolved problems in the mainstream cosmology, which is one reason why it should be discarded.

I think Aether is the Quantum Field or Quantum Foam.
(07-11-2020, 04:58 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I think Aether is the Quantum Field or Quantum Foam.
Quantum Foam sounds like, although the mainstream scientists seem to be adverse to the term "Aether" for whatever reason. The Aether is the essence medium of consciousness from which all arises. It is the invisible substructure that underpins the universe and the dynamic space medium that permeates all space. It is the Source of all Reality. It is fluid-like, fractal-holographic (this allows for infinite storage and communication), unified, intelligent, it expands and contracts, flows, it is elastic and compressible... . It is a medium of infinite potential.
Why not just call it Consciousness then?
(07-11-2020, 05:37 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just call it Consciousness then?

Forgive me for not making it clear. I did not mean to imply that the Aether is the same thing as consciousness or awareness. I described it as "the essence medium OF consciousness", not "the essence medium OR consciousness". What I meant to say is that the Aether is the Universal medium of space and time that connects all things--it is fluid-like and crystallized, and so forth. There is always infinite potential. Consciousness, or free will, taps potential. Everything that exists always sources in the metaphysical or time/space universe. The movements, focus, intensity, and so forth, of consciousness creates fluctuations, oscillations, flow or motion, pulsations, and whatnot, in the Aether--all is motion, or all is vibration. The "source energy" of consciousness or awareness is what creates fluctuation or vibrations in the Aether. These fluctuations, and so forth, vary in vibration, frequency, intensity, and so forth. These then create the photon which forms into matter. This simultaneously creates the resulting Aetheric flow of inward centripetal (gravity) and outward centrifugal (electromagnetic radiation). The torus is a crucial element to all of this, however it's not important right now. Hopefully that clears it up for you. BigSmile
How would one then tap the Aether to say manifest something solid out of thin air?
I can do this and generate the feeling of something solid to an extent, but it just doesn't manifest.
I've been able to produce the feeling of food in my stomach when I'm hungry for instance, but I usually don't stick with it.

I don't know the point when it locks on and starts to gravitationally/magnetically become physical.

I am open to Intelligent Infinity to a certain extent, but manifestation is still very slow for me when trying to do it out of thin air.