Bring4th

Full Version: Is life better after you awaken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have sort of found my purpose due to the Ra material of serving others.
I do so energetically. I help raise the consciousness of the planet.

I wouldn't have known about this when I was sleeping.

I think life is better, but there also is the Law of Responsibility.
That what I learn I have to put to use.

I must teach/learn what I am learn/teaching.

Do others feel their life here has gotten better since they awakened?
I think it very much has for me.

It started with the Secret, where I realized my thoughts affect my reality.
(03-02-2019, 03:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have sort of found my purpose due to the Ra material of serving others.
I do so energetically. I help raise the consciousness of the planet.

I wouldn't have known about this when I was sleeping.

I think life is better, but there also is the Law of Responsibility.
That what I learn I have to put to use.

I must teach/learn what I am learn/teaching.

Do others feel their life here has gotten better since they awakened?
I think it very much has for me.

It started with the Secret, where I realized my thoughts affect my reality.

I feel that it has become far better for me in some ways and posing a question mark in other ways.  My conscious decision to go down the path of service to others gave me a sense of peace that I've never experienced previously.  As I learn more about that path and balancing self, that sense of peace and love for other beings grows stronger.  The worries surrounding things which were really superficial, in my current view, went away.  And I find myself looking at others and actively trying to see myself in them.  

The question mark comes as I strive to forgive myself.  The Law of Responsibility is quite potent as I think about the things I had done, directly and indirectly, prior to that acceptance of service.  And while I feel that I'm slowly making progress, I have quite a ways to go.

It's interesting that you mention the Secret.  That was one of the first books that I read that really got my wheels turning about a lot of things.  A book that stopped me cold had actually come out long before it I believe, but I hadn't read it until recently - 'The Seat of the Soul' by Gary Zuckav.  Reading it immediately made me think of the Law of One, which I had read years ago.  Though I do wonder if the Law of One coming to mind while I was reading his book was actually my higher self, my guides, or all of them screaming at me since I apparently didn't get the memo the first go round.

So here I am.  But after reading the Law of One a second time, I fully accepted it in my heart.

K.
Seems like there are two aspects of being "awakened".

The head part and the heart part. I guess you could say I'm "awakened" in the head- but not the heart. And I don't think its that great- would much rather have it the other way around- as some of the "head" stuff- has gotten extremely tangled and confused over the years- and has been pretty unhelpful in the scheme of things.

Would rather be awakened in the heart and have no concept of being a wanderer or even the Creator. Those people just feel it and express it. Doesn't matter what "belief systems" or "ideas" they have.

And by awakened in the heart- that's keeping in mind the lower centers are relatively balanced (which mine are not) and green ray has a more Full and balanced expression.

Having intense lower blockages along with knowing your a wanderer (etc etc) and dealing with mental health issues- its really not all that great. Though it does seem to aid in preventing *complete* insanity (for me). But I'm pretty imbalanced still.
Yes and no. Greater awarenes of oneness but also accentuated imbalances. Just my experience.