Bring4th

Full Version: Does Impatience Exist in Higher Dimensions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knowing that 4D and up is much more balanced and aware than 3D. I find interest in wondering about aspects that are relatable in higher dimensions. Like here, we get impatient, we get annoyed or upset. That's not bad. Its human, its relatable. How much of that do you guys feel exists in 4D and up? I'm sure it ain't perfect.

All input welcome.

(being human is so *real* and *vivid*, its nice to think that translates as we grow into higher dimensions, like practicalities, etc. Like "them" understanding where "we" are coming from. You know?)
I think 4th density is more in harmorny within itself. But it shouldn't mean that they can't learn patience/impatience if so they desire.
I think higher density can become intense in its own right, especially 7th density when you're approaching Creator.
If anything, you probably want to slow down and appreciate what you have.

Higher density you feel yourself being pulled toward the spiritual gravity of the One.
It is Love that fills your mouth and every breath you take.

It's like approaching a sun. You have to acclimate to it. You don't really get impatient trying to press forward.
You naturally gravitate like different densities of liquid do in a glass.
(03-04-2019, 07:57 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think higher density can become intense in its own right, especially 7th density when you're approaching Creator.
If anything, you probably want to slow down and appreciate what you have.
And so it is that 6th density beings wander. BigSmile
4th density is one of the most impatient densities in existence:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=43#19

Quote:43.18 ▶ Questioner: The mechanism of, shall we say, social catalyst due to a necessity for feeding the body then is active in fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The fourth-density being desires to serve and the preparation of foodstuffs is extremely simple due to increased communion between entity and living foodstuff. Therefore, this is not a significant catalyst but rather a simple precondition of the space/time experience. The catalyst involved is the necessity for the ingestion of foodstuffs. This is not considered to be of importance by fourth-density entities and it, therefore, aids in the teach/learning of patience.

Category: Densities: Fourth

43.19 ▶ Questioner: Could you expand a little bit on how that aids in the teach/learning of patience?

Ra: I am Ra. To stop the functioning of service to others long enough to ingest foodstuffs is to invoke patience.

(03-03-2019, 11:50 PM)ZW909 Wrote: [ -> ]Knowing that 4D and up is much more balanced and aware than 3D. I find interest in wondering about aspects that are relatable in higher dimensions. Like here, we get impatient, we get annoyed or upset. That's not bad. Its human, its relatable. How much of that do you guys feel exists in 4D and up? I'm sure it ain't perfect.

All input welcome.

(being human is so *real* and *vivid*, its nice to think that translates as we grow into higher dimensions, like practicalities, etc. Like "them" understanding where "we" are coming from. You know?)

You could kind of think of it this way:
If you graduate to a density of unconditional love and it takes the entire incarnation to learn unconditional love and that would mean the forgiveness of impatience. When we grow impatient we are generally judging something as slow, not fast or impeding our way and we want to move it but quickly. All things will be an act of reconciliation and balancing in the fourth density and it is a density of knowing unlike the one we are currently in. So, like Jesus did, He knew it and he understoodthe root cause/accepted/forgave it immediately. And if you are one of the lucky ones to graduate into the fourth, you too will know it, accept it, forgive it for that is love.
Kristina
(03-03-2019, 11:50 PM)ZW909 Wrote: [ -> ]Knowing that 4D and up is much more balanced and aware than 3D. I find interest in wondering about aspects that are relatable in higher dimensions. Like here, we get impatient, we get annoyed or upset. That's not bad. Its human, its relatable. How much of that do you guys feel exists in 4D and up? I'm sure it ain't perfect.

All input welcome.

I’m with you! I’m sure it’s not perfect either. 4D is not the end of the evolutionary path. They’re not perfected beings yet.

With being impatient or annoyed, something I’ve experienced many times and still do, it is resulting from a lack of understanding or acceptance. These qualities abound in the fourth density entity. The veil is lifted. Now, there may certainly be disagreements! I can disagree with people on this forum and that be that. I simply disagree with what they said or belief but they’re still my friend and I enjoy talking to them and being around them. I don’t think disagreements in the higher densities among positive entities results in disharmony though. Disharmony is impossible in positive fourth density, Ra said.
(03-05-2019, 04:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]4th density is one of the most impatient densities in existence:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=43#19

Quote:43.18 ▶ Questioner: The mechanism of, shall we say, social catalyst due to a necessity for feeding the body then is active in fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The fourth-density being desires to serve and the preparation of foodstuffs is extremely simple due to increased communion between entity and living foodstuff. Therefore, this is not a significant catalyst but rather a simple precondition of the space/time experience. The catalyst involved is the necessity for the ingestion of foodstuffs. This is not considered to be of importance by fourth-density entities and it, therefore, aids in the teach/learning of patience.

43.19 ▶ Questioner: Could you expand a little bit on how that aids in the teach/learning of patience?

Ra: I am Ra. To stop the functioning of service to others long enough to ingest foodstuffs is to invoke patience.

"Ra: I am Ra. To stop the functioning of service to others long enough to ingest foodstuffs is to invoke patience."

This can be experience albeit in a far reduced function in third density by becoming accustomed to fasting or at least intermediate fasting where feel more of service when not eating aka mind clearer body lighter less distraction from being in the moment..    as food can be a big focus Tongue