Bring4th

Full Version: Vibration coming from ship?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday my friend and I were outside in his backyard and we saw this what looked like a star but it start to move and not just left and right different ways like flying intelligently. Anyway....we were looking at the object and all of a sudden it got longer and this light started to go back and fourth from left to right on this object which then our bodies started to vibrate, the hairs on our body were standing up, and I felt like I was being transported. The vibrations were strong and loud. I felt like it was coming from the object in the sky.

Can anyone share ideas on what it could be?

Thanks,
As always let the love and light shine!
I have no relevant experience or information to share. I'm also curious to see if someone else here can help solve your mystery.
Yes indeed my friend Smile. It was an experience I have never felt other then when I meditate.

-Steve-
That vibration putting the hairs on your body standing up... You call it vibration but compare it to meditation, was it really like mechanical shaking? Or was it an energetic presence?

There is a brainwave frequency that messes with our spatial perceptions. You can alternate between feeling huge and tiny between feeling heavy as a star or light as an atom. It's associated with falling asleep or trancing out. And it can feel like an earth quake or rather a reality quake.

My guess is that you had some kind of psi effect on you. That feeling of being transported intrigues me.. Did you guys experience missing time? Did you check your body in front of a mirror? Do you use any divinatory tools? If so, now's the time to whip them out Smile From esoteric perspective, you must be soaked in the energy of whatever happened to you.
seems like to have been something to raise your frequency.
Yes, that was my thoughts... It certainly can feel that way. It can get really intense especially if you don't realize what's going on.
(10-15-2010, 05:04 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]That vibration putting the hairs on your body standing up... You call it vibration but compare it to meditation, was it really like mechanical shaking? Or was it an energetic presence?

There is a brainwave frequency that messes with our spatial perceptions. You can alternate between feeling huge and tiny between feeling heavy as a star or light as an atom. It's associated with falling asleep or trancing out. And it can feel like an earth quake or rather a reality quake.

My guess is that you had some kind of psi effect on you. That feeling of being transported intrigues me.. Did you guys experience missing time? Did you check your body in front of a mirror? Do you use any divinatory tools? If so, now's the time to whip them out Smile From esoteric perspective, you must be soaked in the energy of whatever happened to you.

It happened fast and lasted a few minutes. I couldnt go to the mirror or anything....yes I mean its not a vibration but a change in frequency. lol yeah i did feel like a reality quake lol.....It felt like my body was being stretched from top of my head. It was more like an energetic presence. It felt like the whole world around me was about to go blank.
I didn't mean run to the mirror as it happened. I mean check yourself within short notice for marks or spots. And if you have the ability, do some divination. It's possible more happened to you than what you remember. I'm not saying you were abducted or anything like that. But there's no point in just increasing someones frequency temporarily and then zipping of again. These things tend not to be purely coincidental. The only logical assumption is that something happened that related to that feeling of travelling, or can I say getting sucked into something? It was something that required your energy body to be opened up. That could be anything, but all that I can think of means they had some business with you..

Which is why I recommend getting the divination kit out. Your system will know about any such things. So divinatory techniques will have an unusual lot to say about the experience.
My friend had told me it was the same feeling he had in his dream just in his dream it was more intense. In that dream he said he saw me pull up to his drive way and thats when everything went blank.