Bring4th

Full Version: Re Auras and Changes since Meditation Started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This last year I have been learning a lot about myself, mindfulness, meditating, auras, manifestations etc It is all stuff that I did not initially believe in so going through a major overhaul of beliefs. When I came out of one of my meditations I saw my own aura and it freaked me out initially then i was just waving my arms and legs around just to see it and I am still amazed. But it is not quite like I have read, all the literature I read is that it is a circle around you (a bit like the ready brek advert!!) but when i look at mine it is like beams of light flowing out from my fingers or toes or if I turn my arms it goes so far up to my jumper and then if I move my jumper up my arms it beams out more so I know it is definitely from me as I have tried all sorts of things. Also picked up living things like fruit etc and they have beams of light coming out of them but something like a stapler which is not organic doesnt. So you can see I have been experimenting to make sure it was what I thought it was. So I am early in my journey and would like to know how to see it better as can only see it in certain lights strongest when I finish a meditation. I can also see others but only in a certain way so I want to make it stronger or viewing stronger or reading it stronger. How do I do that any pointers please.
It sounds to me like you've gone through many changes in a single year.

Can I ask if you've read the Ra material? So I might have a better understanding.
I practice seeing auras often in public transit or bus stops or food courts or church during quiet moments–though I haven't done that for over a month now because I got alarmed when I started seeing etheric implants just popping right out of people, obvious on them as they are on me.