Bring4th

Full Version: Session 89 - Two Negatively Polarizing Wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In this session, Ra refers to the two wanderers who unintentionally negatively polarized and self-harvested to 4D negative during their second cycle.

To be fully honest and transparent here, I have to say that I can somewhat empathize with their attitude toward those neutral beings.  Though I can not see myself using the "domination unto physical death" as a means of promoting growth and evolution in other-selves, I have been known to use the very sharply pointed words as sort of a "zen slap" in order to shock a person momentarily into a higher state of awareness, in hopes that this may catalyze them into seeking.

Though, for the most part, this does not work and the other-self quickly returns to their slumber... occasionally it does work, with the result of people approaching me at a later time, sometimes after many years, and thanking me for my pointed remarks.  Having lodged themselves into their consciousness, it seems at times to have prevented them from fully returning to an unconscious state.

Whereas the alternative proposed by Ra, to "offer those comforts designed for the sleeping" or to idly "send them love and light and wish them well", quite frankly, seem overly lazy and complacent to me, even to the point of bordering on condescension.  Again, just trying to share my honest perspective here.

In any case, this leads me to two questions regarding how this may all affect one's polarity.

The first has to do with the free-will of the other-self.   As Ra has unequivocally stated, the purpose of taking incarnation is to spiritually evolve.  And so, while the incarnated self may have not "asked" for the service, the larger portion of themselves, indeed, has the intention of evolving.  And if their connection to their own soul is too blocked or ignored as to make any difference, than what other option do we have than to try to awaken them from within the 3D environment?

In other words- when considering the possible infringement upon free-will are we to only consider that which has been requested by the small incarnated self, or does the will of the larger being outside of the space/time incarnation take precedence?

Secondly- Ra says here that these two beings polarized negatively despite having created results contrary to their intentions.  So which is it that holds sway in determining the polarization?  Intentions or outcomes?  Because Q'uo often suggests that it is only the intention that counts, and not the outcome... so their teachings appear to be at odds here.
Quote:18.6 ▶ Questioner: Basically I would say that to infringe on the free will of another self or another entity would be the basic thing never to do under the Law of One. Can you state any other breaking of the Law of One than this basic rule?

Ra: I am Ra. As one proceeds from the primal distortion of free will, one proceeds to the understanding of the focal points of intelligent energy which have created the intelligences or the ways of a particular mind/body/spirit complex in its environment, both what you would call natural and what you would call man-made. Thus, the distortions to be avoided are those which do not take into consideration the distortions of the focus of energy of love/light, or shall we say, the Logos of this particular sphere or density. These include the lack of understanding of the needs of the natural environment, the needs of other-selves’ mind/body/spirit complexes. These are many due to the various distortions of man-made complexes in which the intelligence and awareness of entities themselves have chosen a way of using the energies available.

Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.

Regarding the second question I don't really know. :-/

But I think your intention to learn from catalyst is what matters, even if you do slightly better it is worth your experience.
It was their intention while under the veil, having forgotten their purpose that defined their polarization. They didn't know they were polarizing negative possibly.
Or maybe they did, but their soul wanted something else.
(03-06-2019, 03:08 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:18.6 ▶ Questioner: Basically I would say that to infringe on the free will of another self or another entity would be the basic thing never to do under the Law of One. Can you state any other breaking of the Law of One than this basic rule?

Ra: I am Ra. As one proceeds from the primal distortion of free will, one proceeds to the understanding of the focal points of intelligent energy which have created the intelligences or the ways of a particular mind/body/spirit complex in its environment, both what you would call natural and what you would call man-made. Thus, the distortions to be avoided are those which do not take into consideration the distortions of the focus of energy of love/light, or shall we say, the Logos of this particular sphere or density. These include the lack of understanding of the needs of the natural environment, the needs of other-selves’ mind/body/spirit complexes. These are many due to the various distortions of man-made complexes in which the intelligence and awareness of entities themselves have chosen a way of using the energies available.

Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.

But I think your intention to learn from catalyst is what matters, even if you do slightly better it is worth your experience.

Thanks for sharing that quote.  Though the first paragraph does seem gibberish-y to me.  I've read it a few times and can't seem to make heads or tails of what they are trying to say there.  If it makes sense to you, I would appreciate if you could try to rephrase it for me in a way that might be more understandable.

As for the second paragraph, this does appear to clear things up for me some bit.   Indeed, I do always attempt to become "aware of the other-self as self" and do unto them as I would hope would be done unto me, were I in the same situation.  In the case of the example given here, if I were given to such a propensity for spiritually sleeping during this time of such great opportunity for growth, I would hope that some other-self would care about me enough to make every attempt to awaken me, even if it would possibly put their own polarity at risk.

To my perspective, it seems decidedly uncaring- and not at all compassionate- to make no efforts toward awakening those who slumber for fear of a possible infringement upon their free-will. Personally, I take the presence of an other-self within my sphere of influence to be permission enough to attempt to be of service.
(03-06-2019, 03:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It was their intention while under the veil, having forgotten their purpose that defined their polarization. They didn't know they were polarizing negative possibly.
Or maybe they did, but their soul wanted something else.

Yeah, it is still confusing to me as well. It is hard to imagine that one would exert control and domination of other-selves "unto the death" and not be aware that this is a negative act. However, as Ra, also suggested, these two wanderers appeared to be quite surprised at what had happened, once they graduated.
I think they were disconcerted because they were positive wanderers who ended up polarizing negative.
As they then realized there was extra work to get back to positive, having to go through 4D negative.
If they had been 3D native, they probably wouldn't have been shocked.
(03-06-2019, 04:17 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2019, 03:08 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for sharing that quote.  Though the first paragraph does seem gibberish-y to me.  I've read it a few times and can't seem to make heads or tails of what they are trying to say there.  If it makes sense to you, I would appreciate if you could try to rephrase it for me in a way that might be more understandable.

As for the second paragraph, this does appear to clear things up for me some bit.   Indeed, I do always attempt to become "aware of the other-self as self" and do unto them as I would hope would be done unto me, were I in the same situation.  In the case of the example given here, if I were given to such a propensity for spiritually sleeping during this time of such great opportunity for growth, I would hope that some other-self would care about me enough to make every attempt to awaken me, even if it would possibly put their own polarity at risk.

I think the first paragraph regards the understanding of groups in relation to the needs and practice of free will of the individual other-self in their environment. (I'm also having difficulties in understanding)
I have this wild theory that Linda Sarsour may be one of those entities of which Ra spoke. She seems to be repeating the same lessons here on Gaia regarding holy wars and knowing what's best for another entity.

I'll try to answer your two questions as best I can, redchartreuse. I believe they both have to do with the Veil.

Quote:In other words- when considering the possible infringement upon free-will are we to only consider that which has been requested by the small incarnated self, or does the will of the larger being outside of the space/time incarnation take precedence?
I guess sometimes the will of the higher self and the will of the incarnate self can appear to be at odds. However, I submit that this is most likely an illusion, and the less distorted will of the Higher Self takes precedence over the desires of the lower incarnate self. I'd imagine that through meditation, inspiration, etc., the incarnated self may penetrate the Veil and discover its true desires. It's always a learning process used by the higher self to create growth and apprehension of lessons.

Quote:Secondly- Ra says here that these two beings polarized negatively despite having created results contrary to their intentions.  So which is it that holds sway in determining the polarization?  Intentions or outcomes?  Because Q'uo often suggests that it is only the intention that counts, and not the outcome... so their teachings appear to be at odds here.
Again, I think it's a function of the Veil which produces growth and learning. There was a preincarnate plan for those two, made by their higher selves and containing multiple possible paths/timelines. The Higher Self seems to be indifferent as to which path is taken (the outcome), as long as the lessons are learned and the growth occurs. Polarization is a strictly mechanical process which can be scientifically measured. So it seems that these two entities were not able to penetrate the Veil sufficiently in order to align their will with their Higher Selves. However, the growth and learning occurred.

And now we see Linda Sarsour once again choosing the most difficult path of learning. I feel like she's gonna be pretty surprised once she gets on the other side of the Veil, to see that she is repeating the same holy wars catalyst and making the exact same mistakes/distortions as she incarnated here to balance. I wonder if I'm correct, and if so, who the other person is, and if they are incarnate.
(03-06-2019, 08:55 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I have this wild theory that Linda Sarsour may be one of those entities of which Ra spoke. She seems to be repeating the same lessons here on Gaia regarding holy wars and knowing what's best for another entity.

To be honest, I had no clue who that was before you mentioned her.  I looked her up on Wikipedia, and she appears to be a fairly run-of-the-mill activist.  While I admit social activism tends to leave a bad taste in my mouth- being for the most part seemingly devoid of any type of wisdom which would recognize that such forceful activity towards any one outcome simply tends to energize its opposite- I did not see anything in particular that would lead me to understand why you would single her out over any other self-absorbed activist type.

Care to expand?

Quote:I guess sometimes the will of the higher self and the will of the incarnate self can appear to be at odds. However, I submit that this is most likely an illusion, and the less distorted will of the Higher Self takes precedence over the desires of the lower incarnate self. I'd imagine that through meditation, inspiration, etc., the incarnated self may penetrate the Veil and discover its true desires. It's always a learning process used by the higher self to create growth and apprehension of lessons.

I would tend to agree, and often find myself falling back upon the idea that the purpose behind incarnation is to grow and evolve.  So even if we cannot penetrate the veil sufficiently enough to know the purposes of another's soul or Higher Self, we can reasonably assume that growth is indeed the objective.

As Ra says, "To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body."  To me, those who are languishing in neutrality are spiritually starving, and for me to simply walk on by "wishing them well" seems incredibly cold and heartless from a higher perspective.

And sure... one might consider it crude- or even cruel- to attempt to "zen slap" another self into a moment of wakefulness, but what really is the alternative?  For these other-selves which we have but momentary acquaintance with... there is no time to develop an close, intimate relationship founded upon love and understanding, with which we could leverage in order to gently awaken them.

And even if we attempted to tell these people that we love and care about them... surely they would distrust us even more, and feel that we were trying to manipulate and "get something out of" them.  

Quote:Again, I think it's a function of the Veil which produces growth and learning.

Yes, but to a point.  Too much veil, and the learning goes down the tubes.  vis a vis Earth circa 2019.

Quote:There was a preincarnate plan for those two, made by their higher selves and containing multiple possible paths/timelines. The Higher Self seems to be indifferent as to which path is taken (the outcome), as long as the lessons are learned and the growth occurs. Polarization is a strictly mechanical process which can be scientifically measured. So it seems that these two entities were not able to penetrate the Veil sufficiently in order to align their will with their Higher Selves. However, the growth and learning occurred.

You appear to have just confirmed my previous point. Smile  If the veil is so thick that it cannot be sufficiently penetrated, even by those hailing from higher densities, then it has failed its purpose.  The veil is supposed to give us some resistance, not to make our task utterly impossible.

Quote:And now we see Linda Sarsour once again choosing the most difficult path of learning. I feel like she's gonna be pretty surprised once she gets on the other side of the Veil, to see that she is repeating the same holy wars catalyst and making the exact same mistakes/distortions as she incarnated here to balance. I wonder if I'm correct, and if so, who the other person is, and if they are incarnate.

I am once again failing to see the source of your strong bias against this individual.  Does she not have a place to voice her opinions, as misguided as they may be? And do you feel she has any actual level of power or influence greater than any other of the countless activists each trying to forward their own pet agendas at this time?  At least to my perception, the efforts of most activists amount to nil due to a seeming unwillingness or inability to accept the validity of any opposing viewpoint.  They can be annoying, to be sure, but in the end, typically entirely ineffectual.

This individual just simply does not appear to be in possession of any real power to me.  Why are they perceived as such a threat to you?

In any case, you may have missed where Ra said, "These entities joined Ra in fourth-density positive for a portion of the cycle which we experienced."  and so I'm pretty sure she is not one of those entities. Smile
(03-06-2019, 02:51 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]In this session, Ra refers to the two wanderers who unintentionally negatively polarized and self-harvested to 4D negative during their second cycle.

To be fully honest and transparent here, I have to say that I can somewhat empathize with their attitude toward those neutral beings.  Though I can not see myself using the "domination unto physical death" as a means of promoting growth and evolution in other-selves, I have been known to use the very sharply pointed words as sort of a "zen slap" in order to shock a person momentarily into a higher state of awareness, in hopes that this may catalyze them into seeking.

Though, for the most part, this does not work and the other-self quickly returns to their slumber... occasionally it does work, with the result of people approaching me at a later time, sometimes after many years, and thanking me for my pointed remarks.  Having lodged themselves into their consciousness, it seems at times to have prevented them from fully returning to an unconscious state.

Whereas the alternative proposed by Ra, to "offer those comforts designed for the sleeping" or to idly "send them love and light and wish them well", quite frankly, seem overly lazy and complacent to me, even to the point of bordering on condescension.  Again, just trying to share my honest perspective here.

In any case, this leads me to two questions regarding how this may all affect one's polarity.

The first has to do with the free-will of the other-self.   As Ra has unequivocally stated, the purpose of taking incarnation is to spiritually evolve.  And so, while the incarnated self may have not "asked" for the service, the larger portion of themselves, indeed, has the intention of evolving.  And if their connection to their own soul is too blocked or ignored as to make any difference, than what other option do we have than to try to awaken them from within the 3D environment?

In other words- when considering the possible infringement upon free-will are we to only consider that which has been requested by the small incarnated self, or does the will of the larger being outside of the space/time incarnation take precedence?

Secondly- Ra says here that these two beings polarized negatively despite having created results contrary to their intentions.  So which is it that holds sway in determining the polarization?  Intentions or outcomes?  Because Q'uo often suggests that it is only the intention that counts, and not the outcome... so their teachings appear to be at odds here.

The first distortion: free will. Is why you allow other beings to learn, progress, and come to realization, at there own natural rhythm/choices.

I dont know how deeply you have penetrated the presence of The Creator. But doing so is not all bubbles and sunshine. As a fair warning, and The Creator that is in and all things, ALWAYS ultimately returns to: The Creator. There is no rush.
(03-06-2019, 11:23 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]The first distortion: free will. Is why you allow other beings to learn, progress, and come to realization, at there own natural rhythm/choices.

Where I tend to get caught up on this is where/when the free-will of those of us wishing to ignore growth and learning interferes with the free-will of those of us who do wish to progress. Perhaps I ascribe too much power to it, but it often seems that people are quick to defend the rights of those wishing to maintain status quo, while downplaying the rights of those wishing to move on to a more harmonious sort of existence.

Quote:I dont know how deeply you have penetrated the presence of The Creator. But doing so is not all bubbles and sunshine. As a fair warning, and The Creator that is in and all things, ALWAYS ultimately returns to: The Creator. There is no rush.

Not quite sure how deeply I have penetrated it myself. However I feel it would be fair to say I am at the point where I understand that all is the Creator, even if I don't experience unconditional love and acceptance of it all.
Interesting. I was talking about this to my higherself yesterday. he brought it into my attention.

My words and advice can be harsh too. it's a blue ray blockage according to my higherself. (also yellow ray problems may cause this)
He thinks I shouldnt present ppl with the truth they are not ready for yet.

Having lots of negative relatives and what I've been denied is probably the reason.
My best friend has also become like this, harsher though. she says it's because she has seen how ppl react to me...
Their reactions to me has destroyed her faith in humanity. she thinks this has opened her eyes though.

I've been under the weather recently and this blockage has become more apparent as a result.
(03-07-2019, 12:13 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I was talking about this to my higherself yesterday. he brought it into my attention.

My words and advice can be harsh too. it's a blue ray blockage according to my higherself. (also yellow ray problems may cause this)

Having lots of negative relatives and what I've been denied is probably the reason.
My best friend has also become like this, harsher though. she says it's because she has seen how ppl react to me...
Their reactions to me has destroyed her faith in humanity.  she thinks this has opened her eyes though.

I've been under the weather recently and this blockage has become more apparent as a result.

I think that is so cool you can chat your Higher Self up like that!  Mine appears to be considerably more aloof.  Might I inquire as to your technique(s) for making such a contact?

Seems like good advice to not present people with truth they are not ready for, but then again, on what basis should one make that determination?  I usually just figure if somebody is in my presence, and a certain topic comes up, then they are ready to hear what I have to say at some level...

Regarding blue ray activity/blockage, Ra says, "There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self."

This tends to create a hangup for me, since to my own perception, I am always attempting to be as honest and forthright as I can be.  Often times, this comes across as "harsh" yet people's insistence on dressing up every little communication with whip cream and cherries and rainbow sprinkles seems to me fundamentally dishonest.  Isn't "free communication" self-evident?  What I mean is, why not just tell it as one sees it, and let the chips fall where they may?  Is it really a service to others to constantly be withholding communication for fear of inflaming the ego?  Must we constantly primp our words and pander to people's insecurities, just to get a point across?

And besides, often times when I attempt to communicate while focusing on my heart center, making soft eyes, and tempering my voice, etc., if the other person doesn't want to hear what I have to say, they will tell me that I sound "patronizing" or "condescending" and go on to berate me for my apparent lack of compassion and empathy, anyway.  So after a certain point, I figure, F-it. If somebody doesn't like what I have to say, they can choose not to be in my presence.

Certain people tend to have an excessively foul reaction to me, even if I say nothing at all.  For example, I could be walking down the street, merrily whistling a happy tune to myself, and sometimes a mentally-ill person on the street will glare at me, or even come up and accost me, as if I've done something horrible to them.  As if I present some kind of dire threat to their very existence.

I will admit, this type of behavior severely challenges my "faith in humanity" as well.  But perhaps, we are not here to find "faith in humanity" but rather faith in the Creator.
(03-07-2019, 12:39 AM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2019, 12:13 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I was talking about this to my higherself yesterday. he brought it into my attention.

Their reactions to me has destroyed her faith in humanity.  she thinks this has opened her eyes though.

I think that is so cool you can chat your Higher Self up like that!  Mine appears to be considerably more aloof.  Might I inquire as to your technique(s) for making such a contact?

Seems like good advice to not present people with truth they are not ready for, but then again, on what basis should one make that determination?  I usually just figure if somebody is in my presence, and a certain topic comes up, then they are ready to hear what I have to say at some level...

Regarding blue ray activity/blockage, Ra says, "There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self."

And besides, often times when I attempt to communicate while focusing on my heart center, making soft eyes, and tempering my voice, etc., if the other person doesn't want to hear what I have to say, they will tell me that I sound "patronizing" or "condescending" and go on to berate me for my apparent lack of compassion and empathy, anyway.  So after a certain point, I figure, F-it. If somebody doesn't like what I have to say, they can choose not to be in my presence.

It's not a lack of honesty.. rather than a lack of tolerance and kindness. you may have these things too but they should be merged with the truth in your blue ray. isn't blue ray called ''wisdom of love or loving wisdom''?

Quote:Certain people tend to have an excessively foul reaction to me, even if I say nothing at all.  For example, I could be walking down the street, merrily whistling a happy tune to myself, and sometimes a mentally-ill person on the street will glare at me, or even come up and accost me, as if I've done something horrible to them.  As if I present some kind of dire threat to their very existence.

I will admit, this type of behavior severely challenges my "faith in humanity" as well.  But perhaps, we are not here to find "faith in humanity" but rather faith in the Creator.
Yeah this happens A LOT to me too. they wouldn't dare to do that if my eyes or body language weren't ''soft' at that moment.

Even some women at those times would walk straight into me and demand that I move aside and make way. which of course I won't do, to maintain equality.
Quote:This tends to create a hangup for me, since to my own perception, I am always attempting to be as honest and forthright as I can be.  Often times, this comes across as "harsh" yet people's insistence on dressing up every little communication with whip cream and cherries and rainbow sprinkles seems to me fundamentally dishonest.  Isn't "free communication" self-evident?  What I mean is, why not just tell it as one sees it, and let the chips fall where they may?  Is it really a service to others to constantly be withholding communication for fear of inflaming the ego?  Must we constantly primp our words and pander to people's insecurities, just to get a point across?
Yeah.. some may approach me and see that I'm not fake. they quickly retreat in confusion and fear of the truth I may present them with that they're escaping.

btw my method of communicating with my higherself is usually through ''yes or no'' questions. with tarot cards. or if I dont have access to that, then by flipping coins. or numbers/colors in the enviornment when I'm walking.

He talks to me a lot to keep me from going insane I guess BigSmile we all could use some company.
This won't be able to provide you with proof for the answers though. this practice requires faith. and sometimes because of law of confusion responds would be weird. the more real faith u put into it.. the better the answers.

Three days ago my higherself told me to beware of a certain person who has potential for hurting cats. then yesterday I saw him throw a shoe at a cat.

attempt communication with your guide.. thoughts will be planted in your head.. most of the time it's them who plant the questions in your mind or bring them up from your depths to answer.. if they think they're appropriate.
(03-07-2019, 01:15 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a lack of honesty.. rather than a lack of tolerance and kindness. you may have these things too but they should be merged with the truth in your blue ray. isn't blue ray called ''wisdom of love or loving wisdom''?

You know, I think you might be on to something there!  It's not that I don't have tolerance and kindness... but perhaps more that I have a tendency to skip over the green ray exchange and go right for the blue.  I have often pondered whether I might be one of those who previously polarized on the negative path, and then hit that "brick wall" in 6D and found myself having to go back and recapitulate some basic learnings about love.

In addition, while I do consciously strive to be more compassionate, I find it very easy to identify with the attitude that sees compassion as folly.  Conversely, I am frequently baffled by the seeming difficulty that so many others have at seeing the same.

For example, while so many spiritual sources tend to beat the drum about how more love.. love.. love is the answer to all our earthly problems, it seems to me that love often IS the problem.  I'm not thinking so much here in terms of brotherly or universal love, but that sort of fierce familial love where family members seek to protect each other from facing the consequences of their actions... even be it rape or murder.  There is this pervasive belief that it is somehow "cruel" to allow a family member to be held responsible for atrocities they have committed and this idea that it is "noble" to stand behind a family member, no matter what they have done.

Anyhow, perhaps I would do better to build communication with others step-by-step moving through each of the rays before I come to the blue-ray "payload" so to speak.

Quote:Yeah this happens A LOT to me too. they wouldn't dare to do that if my eyes or body language weren't ''soft' at that moment.

I know, right?  It sort of reminds me of this idea of how higher density beings shield themselves from being perceived by those of us in 3D, out of courtesy.  There is this notion that, if a higher density being were to just manifest in front of a typical earth human, their vibration would immediately begin to raise thus bringing up with it all those "demons" and other things that they prefer to keep in the shadows.  The result most likely being that the 3D entity would "project" all of their own fears onto the higher dimensional entity, and perceive them as "evil" when all they did was simply stand there and be a mirror.

Quote:Even some women at those times would walk straight into me and demand that I move aside and make way. which of course I won't do, to maintain equality.

Yeah, that reminds me of a time in college when I was exiting a building and held open a door for the person behind me, who just so happened to be a woman.  (I hold doors open for men as well.)  She apparently took it as some kind of chauvinistic move, and gave me such a look... you would have thought I had put a gun in her face!

Quote:Yeah.. some may approach me and see that I'm not fake. they quickly retreat in confusion and fear of the truth I may present them with that they're escaping.

Yes, this gets back to what I was saying earlier.  I think that certain people that are attempting to hide something sense at an unconscious level that I can see what they are trying to hide.  This being perceived as a threat to them, they immediately go into attack mode.

Quote:btw my method of communicating with my higherself is usually through ''yes or no'' questions. with tarot cards. or if I dont have access to that, then by flipping coins. or numbers/colors in the enviornment when I'm walking.

Interesting!  Perhaps I need to come up with a more structured system to use as a basis for communication...

Quote:attempt communication with your guide.. thoughts will be planted in your head.. most of the time it's them who plant the questions in your mind or bring them up from your depths to answer.. if they think they're appropriate.

Yeah there was a time where I was all open to talking to my guides and all that... what happened was just a bunch of conflicting thoughts jumbling around in my head.  One telling me to turn left.  Another telling me to turn right.  Eventually, after being "guided" into a highly destructive relationship, I performed a ritual to banish them all.

I have since undone the banishment, but I am still very skeptical of any guidance from anything that is not my Higher Self.  I guess... it speaks to me often enough as that "still, small voice" however I still think it would be cool to have more of an open back-and-forth communication with it.

Perhaps, from its perspective, it often does not matter whether I turn left or right... and silence is its way of communicating that.
Yesterday, in another post I said ''I sometimes invite people to act unfriendly''

What I meant was, if you consciously try to soften up, they may mistake your intentions or try to test your apparent spirituality by offending you and testing your limits.

So it's not totally their fault u know.. otherwise it wouldn't block us in the centers like throat chakra.
I'm stuck in green-ray and can't seem to go past.
In my dream last night my old church was attacking me.
Because I was going to go to a new one.
They had a cake and wouldn't let me cut it.
They tried to stick a thumb-tack into my skin, but it hurt them more than me.
They were all pretty menacing.
But I don't remember anyone from my old church in the dream.
(03-06-2019, 02:51 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]To be fully honest and transparent here, I have to say that I can somewhat empathize with their attitude toward those neutral beings.  Though I can not see myself using the "domination unto physical death" as a means of promoting growth and evolution in other-selves, I have been known to use the very sharply pointed words as sort of a "zen slap" in order to shock a person momentarily into a higher state of awareness, in hopes that this may catalyze them into seeking.

Eh...

It would be best to avoid analogizing actual negative polarized sociopathy or sociopaths with minor 'offenses' like 'harsh language' or 'being too blunt'.

There arent parallels among those. Analogizing such wildly different things trivializes actual negativity, and blurs actual positivity.

Quote:Secondly- Ra says here that these two beings polarized negatively despite having created results contrary to their intentions. So which is it that holds sway in determining the polarization? Intentions or outcomes?

Dominating entities to physical death and exerting control over legions of people is negative polarization. There are no two ways to it. It cannot be 'i intended very good things but that just happened'. The complicated situations of these entities' spiritual development are their own, but in the end if you do negative acts, and accept the ensuing negative polarization, negative polarization happens...
It might be worthy to note that as per the material, negative polarity is a product of confusion.

To the clear sighted self, the path of the love of acceptance is the only path.
(03-08-2019, 09:03 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]It might be worthy to note that as per the material, negative polarity is a product of confusion.

To the clear sighted self, the path of the love of acceptance is the only path.

Thank you Minyatur, so simple and so clear.

redchrteuse, just a thought on this post you wrote,

Quote:To my perspective, it seems decidedly uncaring- and not at all compassionate- to make no efforts toward awakening those who slumber for fear of a possible infringement upon their free-will. Personally, I take the presence of an other-self within my sphere of influence to be permission enough to attempt to be of service.

I could be so wrong, but I think in the clear vision of Ra, anything said or intended to someone has to not infringe their free will. When you read Ra for a while, you are struck at how delicately he will do anything to not imply pressure on any statement so that any entity has complete free choice and comes, in time to its own state of mind, for her/his own decision ont he subject. In other terms, to have someone in your sphere of influence is not enough to receive service. The ultimate decision has to come from the entity after her/his own meandering thought process. In that it rejoins the Buddhist system where you have no right to enter the sacred sphere surrounding an entity.

I think Ra makes that clear numerous times. Which is why I like Ra so much, lol

We are entitled to service to others, if we so choose, but this comes with limitations.
Hi RedChartreuse,
You have gotten some great replies.

I will only add that all attempts to control are according to Ra negative polarizing actions.

Judgement/control - negative polarizing vs love/acceptance is positively polarizing.

By polarizing we mean it builds momentum/charge towards judgement/control vs building momentum/charge towards love/acceptance.

It isn't so much bad vs good as it is practicing a skill. That is what will lead to 4D negative or 4D positive, grooves of thought/intent/behavior that lead you to explore that path further be it more judgement/control in 4D negative or more love acceptance in 4D positive.

People cannot be ready to awaken and choose simply because you want them to hurry up. Everything happens in it's time.

If you think about it being polarizing one way or the other vs sleeping. I selfishly would prefer they sleep until they are ready to explore the easier positive path than awaken and charge down a much more painful path of control and judgement that leads to only more extreme levels of such things. Rest well sleeping gods.

Best we can do is support each other with love, and be ready to offer service when the ground is fertile.
In the mean time working on yourself will change your energy, and that is often enough to spark minor changes in other peoples awareness. Enough small sparks make a fire.

Second thing since you like your blue ray honesty and mentioned this issue I will reply, I hope you are not offended.

(03-07-2019, 12:39 AM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]Certain people tend to have an excessively foul reaction to me, even if I say nothing at all.  For example, I could be walking down the street, merrily whistling a happy tune to myself, and sometimes a mentally-ill person on the street will glare at me, or even come up and accost me, as if I've done something horrible to them.  As if I present some kind of dire threat to their very existence.

In many of your posts the energy is very much like a jar full of agitated bees. I don't even have to read it, the energy jumps off the screen. The energy isn't "bad" or "dis-likable" it is just in a very intense busy, "agitated bee in a jar" state.
Agitated energy is really hard to sift through for energy sensitive people. Even people who are not consciously energy sensitive are picking things up subconsciously so this could be the root of what you have noticed.

I can only assume the energy comes through because you are carrying these issues along with a idea you need to change others or help them change. That is the bee energy (intensely wants to elicit change in others/cannot)

However

As soon as you started responding to Cainite's post about tolerance and kindness your energy did a 180 and slowed down the agitated bees. It became much more welcoming and my ability to read your words and take in the information you have to offer went up 90%.  If the energy behind you is an agitated need to fix or change people it comes across, and anything you say will be missed, no matter how valuable it may be.

I do not say this in anyway to hurt you or insult you. Actually I think your perception is quite honest and unbiased. I just perhaps think that even if you think green ray is a waste of time it may help you to actually achieve what it is you wish to achieve in helping to awaken others.

If your energy can be infused with compassion and love, bitter pills go down easier, and often the presence of love being offered is enough to awaken others even if just for a moment without that having to be your intent.

They have to find their own way, on their own path, for their own reasons, we are just sparks to bring some light.

I do not know if that was useful or not. I seem to be having language issues lately but since you mentioned it I though I could perhaps state what I have experienced, and point out how your energy can quickly change even with you just considering kindness and tolerance in your reply to Cainite.

Apologies if this post was not a service you wanted.
(03-09-2019, 02:44 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I could be so wrong, but I think in the clear vision of Ra, anything said or intended to someone has to not infringe their free will.  When you read Ra for a while, you are struck at how delicately he will do anything to not imply pressure on any statement so that any entity has complete free choice and comes, in time to its own state of mind, for her/his own decision ont he subject.  In other terms, to have someone in your sphere of influence is not enough to receive service.  The ultimate decision has to come from the entity after her/his own meandering thought process.  In that it rejoins the Buddhist system where you have no right to enter the sacred sphere surrounding an entity.

I think Ra makes that clear numerous times.  Which is why I like Ra so much,  lol

We are entitled to service to others, if we so choose,  but this comes with limitations.

Well we were talking about this quite a bit in another thread, and I wondered the same as you.  However, I was swayed to the opinion that we are not to hold ourselves to the same standard as Ra, since we're not sixth density beings walking among humanity as those who would be seen as gods, or claiming to have been such in the past.
(03-09-2019, 07:38 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if this post was not a service you wanted.

No need to apologize, for it is welcome.  All of it is very insightful, and there is little I would subtract from it.  Though a couple things to add to it.

One- over the last few many weeks I have seen lasting relief from chronic pain, which is perhaps part of that energy you shift which coincided with the post you mentioned.  Understand, I'm not saying it's either/or, but both/and.  And to add to that the active rooting out of what have become aware is a false teaching about "taking on another's pain" as a form of service.

The "bee energy" probably also has something to do with me actually trying to type a a full post out in a relatively short period of time.  It's not really here or there other than I am sometimes feeling short for time when I am responding, because I like to give time to respond to thoughtful posts such as yours.  And also those of many others, which I do not want to miss or not respond to.

Also- I'm not sure I'd say as much that I feel the "need" for people to do this thing called "awaken" but that I feel it is somehow connected to purpose here to do my best to understand why this happens.  It's more of a feeling of... not wanting to come back empty handed with nothing to report.  I don't know if that would make any sense to you, but seems difficult for me to put into words.

Think of it perhaps like a scientist feeling under pressure from a deadline, who just so happens to feel passionate about their assigned area of research.  Make any sense?  The bees... just want to make their honey, but the nectar doesn't appear to be flowing.  Why doesn't it flow?  I want to know. Smile

Perhaps you might also see this as a manifestation of the "busy bee" and being super nitpicky, but as for the portion of your post about judgement as the fulcrum of negative polarization, honestly I just don't know about that.  I have to say that it is just not a concept that is presented in the material perhaps the way you believe that it is.

I would ask you to try this... go to lawofoneinfo and do a do a search for "judgment" and... well just post your honest reaction! BigSmile
(03-07-2019, 01:58 AM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah there was a time where I was all open to talking to my guides and all that... what happened was just a bunch of conflicting thoughts jumbling around in my head.  One telling me to turn left.  Another telling me to turn right.  Eventually, after being "guided" into a highly destructive relationship, I performed a ritual to banish them all.

I have since undone the banishment, but I am still very skeptical of any guidance from anything that is not my Higher Self.  I guess... it speaks to me often enough as that "still, small voice" however I still think it would be cool to have more of an open back-and-forth communication with it.

Perhaps, from its perspective, it often does not matter whether I turn left or right... and silence is its way of communicating that.
Plot twist: those things you thought were "your guides" you were speaking to creating a mess of chaos in your mind and guiding you towards self destruction? Yeah... those aren't your guides. They were simply identifying themselves as that to gain your trust. Therein is why channeling is dangerous. That small still voice that is your Higher Self, your Oversoul, the Monad, whatever you feel like calling it... that is your guide. Really, I don't listen to anything that shows up in my brain that, upon me probing and pestering for identification, doesn't acknowledge that it is my Higher Self, here in Love and Light and gratefulness to help since I have asked. Especially since right now I am still working "alone". And that is because of exactly what you describe! I fear that communication could be usurped and used to steer me off course.

If you feel skeptical, it is for good reason. Channeling is not for everyone. That does not mean you will not receive great wisdom from your Higher Self, and indeed, you've found a bit of wisdom already–it often does not matter, and silence is its way of acknowledging that.

Quote:Well we were talking about this quite a bit in another thread, and I wondered the same as you. However, I was swayed to the opinion that we are not to hold ourselves to the same standard as Ra, since we're not sixth density beings walking among humanity as those who would be as gods, or claiming to have been such in the past.
I mean... yes, and also no? I am of the mind that right now, through this vessel, I am a third density human being, and as such a tool placed here clearly it is to be used in a 3D fashion, which being a vessel appropriate for interactions with other 3D vessels, and encroaching on their spheres and space is to be expected and perhaps encouraged for optimal service. BigSmile

But I am of the soul that, through an energetic link to the Cloud, with enough memories of what I am that, I kinda am just a little teeeny tiny itty bitty bit of a sixth density being walking among humanity. I am not a god, I don't want to be a god, and to be fair even if every ounce of veil was sundered and the true fullness of my soul shone through this vessel and somehow didn't shatter it in the process, with the reality bending consciousness and knowledge of hundreds of lives at my disposal, I still don't think I'd feel like I was a god. The problem is other people, y'know, no one has total control over how other's distortions result in them being perceived. So it's much MUCH safer to work through as thick of a veil as possible, providing the opportunity for polarity catalysing via radiation rather than direct action. Just be a great person, accept opportunities to help as they pop up, and let that very thing which would have people hailing you as a god be the thing which polarizes them for service to others. If people don't look at you and go "well of course you can do these great things, you are a superior being!" but instead look and say, "someone just like me is doing this and it is challenging my perspective I'm going to start doing these things more often!" then badaboom badabing change for the better.

So no, we're not being held to "the same standards" but maybe from another perspective, we also are, and our very existence is us holding ourselves to those standards. Remember that it's entirely possible that some of us are of Ra (I don't personally think I am but I would not be shocked SOME people on this forum either now or past are!) doing the work to karamically make up for the distortions created in the past right now. So realize that what you are now is your higher density self holding you to the standards required to do safe effective work on Earth and don't be afraid to take action!

One of the final offers provided to service yourself, since of course equal opportunity to catalyse in the other direction must be offered, is a quiet killer. It sure trips me up. It's sloth. It's laziness. And even better if you convince yourself to be lazy telling yourself it's for everyone else's own good, because what if you helped them and it went wrong! BigSmile Silly humans, if they don't want your help or love they'll reject it and it stings but you will learn to get over the distortion of ego wounding rejection with some thickening of your metaphorical skin. It amuses me how much that still manages to trip my human side up. I remind myself constantly to get over myself. It's a work in progress. I love myself and I do great stuff, but I'm also my own first stumbling block. So you're zen as f***. So you're able to withstand grief like a champ and aid others through trying times. Don't think the offers of the other side won't still sneak into your brain, disguising themselves as messages from the light.

Now that said I don't think we should be trying to wake people up before their time. I'm saying help people where they're at! Don't let a fear of misguided help prevent you from doing that. But when it comes to this spiritual awakening stuff, let it radiate off of you in the form of love and example and answer questions as they form from the seeds you plant.
(03-09-2019, 11:28 PM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]Plot twist: those things you thought were "your guides" you were speaking to creating a mess of chaos in your mind and guiding you towards self destruction? Yeah... those aren't your guides. They were simply identifying themselves as that to gain your trust. Therein is why channeling is dangerous. That small still voice that is your Higher Self, your Oversoul, the Monad, whatever you feel like calling it... that is your guide. Really, I don't listen to anything that shows up in my brain that, upon me probing and pestering for identification, doesn't acknowledge that it is my Higher Self, here in Love and Light and gratefulness to help since I have asked. Especially since right now I am still working "alone". And that is because of exactly what you describe! I fear that communication could be usurped and used to steer me off course.

Oh right, yes totally.  For sure.  100%.  Well the real tip-off was when I heard that Archangel Michael had confirmed I was to be married to one of his channels, and through our son give birth to the reincarnation of Jesus.  So I guess I was lucky in that way, to have it become so explicitly absurd.  Tongue

Am I to believe I should have simply "accepted" all that was presented to me... and that was the way to continue on a path of positive polarization?  Just accept everything.  Don't judge!  It is not for us to judge! Wink

So maybe that helps to understand where I am coming from with some things.  Because I have walked that path, and I consider it my honor/duty to assist others in from straying onto that path unawares.  

That particular path is not pretty, and I wouldn't recommend anyone go down it if I seem them heading that way, is my current perspective which I believe carries a good balance of both love and wisdom.

I acknowledge it takes judgment.  Such as this... Ahoy, traveler!  Pleased to meet your... what's that?  Your Majesty?  Oh alright, very well then.  Now tell me, where is it you are wishing to go..? What? Oh yes I have been to that place many times. Lovely place. Yes, you are already on the right path just keep... What?  Oh.. that way? [Judgment] No, that is not the way to get to your destination.  Thank you very much, and have a nice day. You take care now.  Eh?  What's that?  [Judgment] No, I am sorry to say if that person told you to turn left here, they must have been mistaken.  If... come again?  Oh yes, I'm sure they are a fine person who loves you very much... it's just... what's that? [Judgment] Oh no, you are on the right path sweetie, just continue forward the way you were already going.  Yes, now.. oh you are welcome dear no problem, now you take care and have a great day.  Goodb... Oh yes you too, dear.  Have... oh no not at all, it's no bother if you go. Please do carry on your way. Sorry to keep you, I know you must be busy. G'bye now... yes namaste to you too, dear.  Ok.  *waves and smiles* *blows kiss*

Traveler:  OMG did you see that guy?  What was up with him?  So judgy.  I freakin' hate judgy people.  Doesn't he know who I am?  Pfft... I wonder what he's hiding?  *ROFL*

Is it really so bad... judgment?  Isn't it funny we have such a judgment on judgment?  But as I pointed out earlier... where is Ra really talking about this?  It's actually not in the material.  It is decidedly and emphatically not there.  *** emoji for laughing while outwardly shocked yet also hinting at inward-knowledge... jaw drop with a hint of a smirk ***

So who put it there... could it have been those guys you mentioned?!
(03-09-2019, 11:37 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2019, 11:28 PM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]Plot twist: those things you thought were "your guides" you were speaking to creating a mess of chaos in your mind and guiding you towards self destruction? Yeah... those aren't your guides. They were simply identifying themselves as that to gain your trust. Therein is why channeling is dangerous. That small still voice that is your Higher Self, your Oversoul, the Monad, whatever you feel like calling it... that is your guide. Really, I don't listen to anything that shows up in my brain that, upon me probing and pestering for identification, doesn't acknowledge that it is my Higher Self, here in Love and Light and gratefulness to help since I have asked. Especially since right now I am still working "alone". And that is because of exactly what you describe! I fear that communication could be usurped and used to steer me off course.

Oh right, yes totally.  For sure.  100%.  

So maybe that helps to understand where I am coming from with some things.  Because I have walked that path, and I consider it my honor/duty to assist others in from straying onto that path unawares.  

That particular path is not pretty, and I wouldn't recommend anyone go down it if I seem them heading that way, is my current perspective which I believe carries a good balance of both love and wisdom.

I acknowledge it takes judgment.  Such as this... Hey traveler!  Where is it you wish to go?  [Judgment] No, I think you were already on the right path.  Thank you very much, and have a nice day.  You take care now.  Eh?  What's that?  [Judgment] No, I am sorry to say if that person told you to turn left here, they must have been mistaken.  No, you are on the right path, just continue forward.  Yes, now.. oh you are welcome dear no problem, now you take care and have a great day.

Is it really so bad... judgment?  Isn't it funny we have such a judgment on judgment?  But as I pointed out earlier... where is Ra really talking about this?  It's actually not in the material.  It is decidedly and emphatically not there.  *** emoji for laughing while outwardly shocked yet also hinting at inward-knowledge... jaw drop with a hint of a smirk ***

So who put it there... could it have been those guys you mentioned?!
Hi Red Chartreuse,

I will look for Ra quotes explaining what I was getting at adding judgement to the comment. Right now I am on my phone so it will have to wait.

For now if you find an issue with my use of the word judgement take out judgement from the “judgement/control” portion of what I wrote to you you will see it is in keeping with LOO.

My use of the word judgement is to expand on the opposite of acceptance which is the path of love STO. Perhaps I should have said nonacceptance as that is what I meant by judgement and it is a LOO term. I will look for quotes later. Sorry to have worded it in a way that was unclear.

For simplicity sake if you judge something as non acceptable, it is a motion of separation. Deeming something not acceptable is a regection, this leads to a wish to change it, attempting to actually change it is an attempt to control. I will look for quotes when I am back at a computer.
(03-10-2019, 12:10 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Red Chartreuse,

I will look for Ra quotes explaining what I was getting at adding judgement to the comment. Right now I am on my phone so it will have to wait.  

For now if you find an issue with my use of the word judgement take out judgement from the “judgement/control” portion of what I wrote to you you will see it is in keeping with LOO.

My use of the word judgement is to expand on the opposite of acceptance which is the path of love STO. Perhaps I should have said nonacceptance as that is what I meant by judgement and it is a LOO term. I will look for quotes later. Sorry to have worded it in a way that was unclear.

For simplicity sake if you judge something as non acceptable, it is a motion of separation. Deeming something not acceptable is a regection, this leads to a wish to change it, attempting to actually change it is an attempt to control. I will look for quotes when I am back at a computer.

No rush,  I know what you are meaning in terms of nonacceptance, and as I see and agree with what you were saying, more broadly.

It sort of simultaneously very important, yet unimportant point to me.  I couldn't help point it out when I noticed. Do you think that is a depolarizing act?  Or does it even matter what you think?  Does it only matter what I think?  

But anyhow that I am trying to say about judgement is that, yes, I feel it is entirely appropriate when made relative to a stated goal or objective.  

So perhaps it is me in this case falsely ascribing too much power to Ra's words, but when they say the purpose of taking incarnation is to evolve, then I take them at their word.

Not evolving... it doesn't make somebody a "bad" person in that sort of the meaning of the term.  But if turns out they didn't do what they set out to do, and I also didn't turn out to do what I said I would do, and that means we are all going to need to try again, and I feel very tired of running this experiment/game and I am feeling anxious to get home and see my family.

I don't care so much anymore if we have "all the time in infinity" that idea is no longer soothing to me.   We just need to wrap this thing up.  Let's wrap it up... put a stamp on it... and ship it off to the Creator who will hopefully what better what to do with it.  C'mon let's hop to it already, time's a' wasting, and the food is getting cold.
(03-06-2019, 11:41 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2019, 11:23 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]The first distortion: free will. Is why you allow other beings to learn, progress, and come to realization, at there own natural rhythm/choices.

Where I tend to get caught up on this is where/when the free-will of those of us wishing to ignore growth and learning interferes with the free-will of those of us who do wish to progress.  Perhaps I ascribe too much power to it, but it often seems that people are quick to defend the rights of those wishing to maintain status quo, while downplaying the rights of those wishing to move on to a more harmonious sort of existence.

Quote:I dont know how deeply you have penetrated the presence of The Creator. But doing so is not all bubbles and sunshine. As a fair warning, and The Creator that is in and all things, ALWAYS ultimately returns to: The Creator. There is no rush.

Not quite sure how deeply I have penetrated it myself.  However I feel it would be fair to say I am at the point where I understand that all is the Creator, even if I don't experience unconditional love and acceptance of it all.

I understand your concern. It can be of an annoyance when those negatively polarized, and those in the sink hole derail entities that are trying to be harmonious. However something that may assist you, is Infinite potential. Instead of seeing it as an anmoyance or derailing, look deeper find the infinite potential sheathed in every moment/experience/choice/instance. How can you serve The Creator in these moments?

Even in the most dire, or rippled with strife instances are literally filled to the brim, and over pouring with ripe potential. Its not nearly as much as the impact on others, as it is the intentions and galvanizing power of polarity, in this density. When you have a powerful torrent of polarity built up, you begin to transmute the "outter/surrounding" self/environment.

In truth the negative entity is usually very hurt, or afraid deep down in there soul, and alot of the potential is securely placed within these circumstances, when interacting with the negatively polarized.
I think there is room for both types of service. Who knows, maybe redchartreuse has spiritual contract agreements with these people, with pre-incarnation conversations going something like:
"Hey would you mind bumping into me sometime down there and give me one if those zen slaps because I'm struggling with this lesson, it's been dragging on for a few life-times and I got to find a way to get out of this funk."
"OK, but how direct do you want me to be?"
"Oh be as direct as you can be".
"Are you sure? I mean things get pretty tough down there, remember?"
"Don't worry, I need some real tough love on this one".

So maybe the zen slap is a specialty of service. If so, I would recommend to not expect any specific result. Also be prepared to have anger directed at yourself. Call it an occupational hazard.

Having said that, while most spiritual transformations come with some insight, the information contained within is not that hard to come by. Instead the main difference I see between those that are growing and those that are asleep is motivation. When I think of those types of catalyst that have given me the fuel to want to be a better version of myself, I think of the various encounters in my life where friends, service providers and even complete strangers showed me an inordinate amount of kindness and respect. Maybe it's a certain ethic they uphold, a gentle touch or even just a really sincere loving smile, and you are reminded, oh I have worth, oh there are people out there who care, oh there are pockets of heaven here on Earth what can I do to join?

So in my opinion, the far greater service in general is acting with an open heart in total loving acceptance. And sure, people may take advantage, but I guess that's another occupational hazard. Smile
(03-10-2019, 09:54 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is room for both types of service. Who knows, maybe redchartreuse has spiritual contract agreements with these people, with pre-incarnation conversations going something like:
"Hey would you mind bumping into me sometime down there and give me one if those zen slaps because I'm struggling with this lesson, it's been dragging on for a few life-times and I got to find a way to get out of this funk."
"OK, but how direct do you want me to be?"
"Oh be as direct as you can be".
"Are you sure? I mean things get pretty tough down there, remember?"
"Don't worry, I need some real tough love on this one".

Yes!! I mean... not exactly but yes I feel like you are understanding what I have been trying to say.

Quote:So maybe the zen slap is a specialty of service. If so, I would recommend to not expect any specific result. Also be prepared to have anger directed at yourself. Call it an occupational hazard.

Right.  Totally.  Like I said, usually nothing happens.  Sometimes something happens.  And also, understand this has become more toned down and refined over the past decade... year... month... week.

It's the so-called "hazard" part that I'm curious about.  Which is why I was making this thread about the negatively polarizing wanderers.  It's not so much that I am "worried" about it as that I am curious to know.

And even this... is this something I "need" to do?  I suppose, probably not.  It could be just another layer of thought control around "spiritual missions" and identity, in general.  I will need to challenge this idea more deeply, for sure.

Quote:Having said that, while most spiritual transformations come with some insight, the information contained within is not that hard to come by. Instead the main difference I see between those that are growing and those that are asleep is motivation. When I think of those types of catalyst that have given me the fuel to want to be a better version of myself, I think of the various encounters in my life where friends, service providers and even complete strangers showed me an inordinate amount of kindness and respect. Maybe it's a certain ethic they uphold, a gentle touch or even just a really sincere loving smile, and you are reminded, oh I have worth, oh there are people out there who care, oh there are pockets of heaven here on Earth what can I do to join?

I think you are pretty right on here, and yet there is another aspect to the situation that I perceive.  Please understand, I don't require everybody to share the same perspective.  I'm not saying everybody else must see it this way.  Or that there is no higher perspective to be found.

At times, it feels for me like this,

"How goes the birthing on earth?"
"Overall fine, but the humans seem to be really struggling."
"Have they put out another Call?"
"Yes, well they have been Calling near continuously for quite some time now."
*frown*  "Did you administer the lovingkindness?"
"Yes, we did administer the lovingkindness as you suggested.  However it appears to be without the full effect."
*raise eyebrow* "But... how can this be?"
"We are not quite sure, Captain, but it appears to have something to do with "the ones known as Kardashian."
"Oh?  Them again?  I thought you had told me we had succeeded in neutralizing their effects."
"Yes, well we did... at that time.  But they appear to have evolved their own counterneutralization campaign."
*eyes widen*  "But you musn't mean...?"
"Yes, I'm afraid so, Captain."
"And the sinkhole, has it...?"
"Yes, I am afraid it has widened considerably."
"Is it a supervirus...?  No... don't tell me they've learned how to meld a computer virus with a human one already..?  Oh Good God in heaven no..."
*blinks*
"No, Captain.  It is not a cryptoretrovirus. It is something... much more... original"
*aghast* "Original?! You must tell me what it is this instant!"
"It is a... new fragrance."
*blinks*
"Yes, that is right.  A fragrance.  They are going to literally call it "lovingkindness"... no we are not making this up.  I mean, yes we ARE making this up... but you know... anyway they are going for the full sweep here, the Grand Co-Opt."
"But will it be..."
"Oh yes.  It will be 100% certified cruelty-free, gluten-free, PCB-free, kosher, vegan, halal., dolphin-safe, GMO-free, certified fair-trade, organic, and "all natural".. yup all of them.  It's gonna retail for $10K a bottle.  No I s*** you not, pardon my French."
"10K?! All of them?"
"Yes, all of them.  $10K.  Well that is full retail price.  They are going to have an online sale of commemorative "Trinity Packs" for 3 payments of $3333, which will be in 4D HD Hi-Di synchrony with a live release event at the ball drop in NYC for New Years' 2020.  It is going to spray down all over the whole crowd, while tiny UFO-themed drones drop free pendants to people in the crowd.  All streamed live in 16K "zombiecast."
"I see." *furtively glances around*
"I know.  And they're even going to color it emerald green and ship it as pyramid-shaped perfume nanodispenser, with a camera for a capstone, that will be worn as a pendant around the neck."
*silence*
"And what about the connectivity features... don't tell me."
"Yes, I'm afraid it is the worst case scenario.  They are going to call it "Unity/ConneXt" and it will feature NFC connectivity only.  They are going to make a big tadoo about how people will need to physically bring their hearts together in order to share photos."
*drops the line*
"Hello?  Are you there...?"
*** END SCENE ***
Pages: 1 2 3 4