Bring4th

Full Version: Paradox Alert: Is it Depolarizing to be Overly Concerned with Polarization?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thus far, I have been attempting to stick to discussions about specific sessions, however this question has emerged in my mind as one so central to the entire body of work, that I thought it warranted me venturing off into other areas of the forum.

So... any student of the material would surely know by now that "polarization" is the key to graduation, and so- on the surface- it would appear that careful avoidance of "depolarizing" acts would be of primary concern to those seeking evolution.

However, as we also know, due to the so-called "Law of Confusion" otherwise known as the distortion of "free-will" it is nearly impossible for a veiled entity to truly know what is or isn't an infringement upon the free-will of others, except in the most extreme of cases.

So, at the end of the day, this is suggestive that we perhaps should just do whatever we think or feel may be of service to others (i.e radiating our own being/nature), whether or not those other-selves have explicitly stated a request for such, and without undue concern for whether or not a particular act might be "depolarizing."

In other words, isn't it quite "self-serving" to be editing our actions toward others, out of a fear/concern that they might be "depolarizing" to ourselves?
As long as you're not trying to "trick" the system, I think it would be fine.
It's like you can't trick karma.

But I've heard that negatives can delay their karma. Like they can make it so their actions don't have karma.
I don't know how they do it though.

I worry about my polarization at times. It makes me more helpful and a kinder person than I would normally be without it.

Do we do that because we want to be rewarded? I don't think that's such a bad thing, because people seek enlightenment in order to be enlightened as the reward.

It's human and 3D natural to seek rewards.

We will understand better in 4D and higher. We're not expected to understand here.
(03-06-2019, 04:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]But I've heard that negatives can delay their karma. Like they can make it so their actions don't have karma.
I don't know how they do it though.

At the risk of derailing my own thread right off the bat... I feel that I DO know how they do it...

They do it by getting other-selves to take responsibility for their actions.   It's kind of like a Law of One "loophole"... since we are all one being at heart, it would be possible for me to take upon myself the responsibility for another's actions, and thus reap their karma on their behalf, so long as both parties agree to it.  It's kind of like spiritual gaslighting.

I think we can see a couple of clues here in these quotes (emphasis mine):

Session 62:  "Dealing with a plane such as this third density at this harvesting, it will see the mechanism of the call more clearly and have much less distortion towards plunder or manipulation by thoughts which are given to negatively oriented entities although in allowing this to occur and sending less wise entities to do this work, any successes redound to the leaders."

Session 87:  "In your armed bands a large group marauds and pillages successfully. The success of the privates is claimed by the corporals, the success of corporals by sergeants, then lieutenants, captains, majors, and finally the commanding general. Each successful temptation, each successful harvestable entity is a strengthener of the power and polarity of the fourth-density social memory complex which has had this success."

Here we see, while the actions are taken by those lower in the chain of command, the successes are claimed by those at the top.

So, let's flip this on its head and see yet another clever technique of manipulation... those of higher power taking negative actions and then convincing their victims to take responsibility for those actions, and thus reap the negative karma on their behalf.  

Another version of this is the manipulation I referred to in another thread, where incoming wanderers are fooled into taking the catalyst of others onto their shoulders, in a somewhat vainglorious attempt to "rescue" these other-selves from themselves, and experience growth in the process.  Where in reality, they are actually robbing those other-selves of the opportunity to process that catalyst and grow for themselves.

This kind of trickery is reinforced near constantly by those "false light" entities who claim that this is the "mission" of the wanderers and other lightworkers.  You can usually sniff out these "false light" channelings because they invariably contain either a dire warning, or some kind of chastisement to the reader, couched in between some empty niceties and platitudes.    Though the words sound alright on the surface, the energy behind them is always one of making the reader feel guilty, or shameful, or that their efforts are never enough, and that nothing less than perfect Mastery is expected of us.

I will quote from a recent message, supposedly from the "Elohim", as an example:

Quote:Life/spiritual Mastery can NOT be done part-time, depending on your mood on any given day. On your good days when you are more rested/relaxed, you will remember to be: positive, loving, patient, kind, generous, non-judgmental. On your bad days however, during your more challenging days, you then return to your 3D ways of Being: negative, unloving, impatient, unkind, ungenerous, judgmental/not respecting other people’s free will.

There are no excuses for those of you who are wanting to master your Mastery. Either you are displaying your Mastery by being loving & higher-vibrational no matter what, or, you are displaying the opposite. There are no middle grounds that can be found here.

You can not say to us one day: “Woops, I probably shouldn’t have said that, or done that, as someone who is walking the spiritual path of Light & Love. Sorry my Higher Self, I’ll do better tomorrow. Lack of sleep could do that to anyone” and then, only to do it again the next day! By you repeatedly taking unloving action (or, continuously saying unloving words) to both: self or others, probably for a different excuse/reason the next day, and the next.

The pendulum just keeps swinging back and forth, between your ‘good side’ to your ‘bad side’ depending on many factors, usually your mood or, your body’s physical condition.

In fact, many of your bad days are pre-arranged; they are there to ‘test’ you, for you to see for yourself, how much you have grown. To see how much more like your Higher Self you have now become. Your habitual patterns, ways of thinking, your dietary requirements, your belief systems, have now become more aligned with your Higher Self."

Pardon my French, but what a load of s***!!! BigSmile  They seem to have left out one important point.. that those bad days are pre-arranged by negative entities attacking those of the light! No loving soul would attack its own incarnation as some kind of sadistic "test" or "lesson." This type of garbage channeling would only make sense to one who is severely lacking in compassion for the self.

A related manipulation also appears to center around the undue importance that so many place upon "the naming" of entities, and the ease in which one entity can disguise itself as another by playing upon our extreme gullibility.  For example, just because an entity self-identifies as "Archangel Michael" doesn't really mean diddly-squat.  Wink
I don't think being concerned about polarization is actually depolarizing, maybe it's making you less effective or partially blocking energy flow. You are worried about a positive thing and I believe that yields positive work.
A lovely quote I just came upon and thought to share with you.  Smile

Quote:Let us go back to the simplicity of our original statement: all things are one. All things are love. To try to describe in your daily life, so that you can see the connection between your life and love—that becomes complicated, and so we tell you to meditate, to find the simplicity within the complication. We are aware of your conversation, and we wish to say that a statement that was made is indeed true, and that statement was that you are here for one purpose only, and that is to gain knowledge, to gain understanding. This is not a selfish purpose. This is not an egoistic search. This is, indeed, your whole reason for being here. You did not create yourself in the human sense. The Creator that created you desired that each one of His children learn, of his own free will, to love Him and to [serve] each of his brothers. As each of you goes about your daily existence, the very nature within you cries out for learning and for understanding. This is your birthright, and far from being selfish, it is the whole purpose of your existence. Anything you may do for others must first spring from your understanding of yourself.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1003.aspx
(03-06-2019, 05:53 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]A lovely quote I just came upon and thought to share with you.  Smile

Quote:Let us go back to the simplicity of our original statement: all things are one. All things are love. To try to describe in your daily life, so that you can see the connection between your life and love—that becomes complicated, and so we tell you to meditate, to find the simplicity within the complication. We are aware of your conversation, and we wish to say that a statement that was made is indeed true, and that statement was that you are here for one purpose only, and that is to gain knowledge, to gain understanding. This is not a selfish purpose. This is not an egoistic search. This is, indeed, your whole reason for being here. You did not create yourself in the human sense. The Creator that created you desired that each one of His children learn, of his own free will, to love Him and to [serve] each of his brothers. As each of you goes about your daily existence, the very nature within you cries out for learning and for understanding. This is your birthright, and far from being selfish, it is the whole purpose of your existence. Anything you may do for others must first spring from your understanding of yourself.

Thanks- it is a great quote!

Though it also reminds me of how, in the early contacts even going back to the Brown Notebook, so much emphasis was placed upon "understanding" whereas by the time the Ra contact came about, they seem to have abandoned this goal for humanity, and teach that understanding is not of this density.

Yet another mystery- Lol-. Sorry I really don't mean to be so incorrigible!Smile
(03-06-2019, 06:21 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2019, 05:53 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]A lovely quote I just came upon and thought to share with you.  Smile

Thanks- it is a great quote!

Though it also reminds me of how, in the early contacts even going back to the Brown Notebook, so much emphasis was placed upon "understanding" whereas by the time the Ra contact came about, they seem to have abandoned this goal for humanity, and teach that understanding is not of this density.

Yet another mystery- Lol-. Sorry I really don't mean to be so incorrigible!Smile

You're lovely as you are, no need to apologize.
(03-06-2019, 05:39 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think being concerned about polarization is actually depolarizing, maybe it's making you less effective or partially blocking energy flow. You are worried about a positive thing and I believe that yields positive work.
I would like to state I believe it to be partly blocking. Worrying about your polarization puts your focus on you and whether or not "I will escape this density" rather than "I will do the best I can help help as much as possible in this time I have in the density." I made the mistake of inquiring regarding my polarity % with a pendulum, I don't like the effect it had on me and I found it pops up and sideswipes me and distracts me and gives me reason to question myself and my intuition. All utter madness of course.

Look where you want to go, not where you're going. Be your polarity, don't "check" it. By doing that I created an opening for a STS entity to mess with my head by inviting me to go look in the mirror instead of out the window, primping, preening, and fussing over tiny details that don't really matter cause I'm not dead yet.
(03-06-2019, 06:54 PM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to state I believe it to be partly blocking. Worrying about your polarization puts your focus on you and whether or not "I will escape this density" rather than "I will do the best I can help help as much as possible in this time I have in the density." I made the mistake of inquiring regarding my polarity % with a pendulum, I don't like the effect it had on me and I found it pops up and sideswipes me and distracts me and gives me reason to question myself and my intuition. All utter madness of course.

Look where you want to go, not where you're going. Be your polarity, don't "check" it. By doing that I created an opening for a STS entity to mess with my head by inviting me to go look in the mirror instead of out the window, primping, preening, and fussing over tiny details that don't really matter cause I'm not dead yet.

Yes, I would tend to agree.  Though I find it my honor/duty to challenge my own beliefs at every opportunity.  

Where I get caught up is that 51% actually seems to be like such a low bar- in particular for anybody who has children- that it sort of causes me to stumble in my self-assessment and make me wonder if I am somehow fooling myself.  I mean, how can it be that such a large swath of the population cannot muster the tiniest modicum of care for the well-being of others over that of their own self?  Especially again considering that the vast majority of people become parents, it is just truly shocking to me that so many of them could go through the process of becoming a parent without tipping the scales in favor of STO.

It causes me to perceive that the situation here must actually be so much worse off than it even seems to me that I begin to feel hopeless... which certainly does not benefit my own polarity.

On the other hand, the 51% threshold sometimes brings me a certain sense of relief as it reminds me that there really is no need to fret over every tiny minutia as regards my interactions with other-selves.  51%, 72%, 99% STO... who cares so long as we graduate, right?  I'm not sure it really matters how polarized we were at graduation.  What matters is that the choice was made.

At the end of the day, I have a generally helpful disposition.  I almost always help out if directly asked, unless I feel that the call for help is intended to be manipulative in some way.  

Where I get tend to get caught up is twofold:

1.  In the events where I offer service even though it was not directly asked for.  I often times justify to myself that an indirect call for service is a call nonetheless, and sometimes to the degree were if a subject is brought up in my presence where I feel I have information to offer, I will go ahead and offer it whether or not somebody specifically asked for my opinion.  This often results in "the distortion toward annoyance" in the other-self.  But c'est la vie as I feel the same way when having to listen to people talk about sports. So all remains in good balance.

2.  The other situation that frequently arises is where my idea of service is not fully in alignment with that which is being perceived to be helpful on behalf of the recipient.  For example, there are many who believe that being a "supportive" friend amounts to merely being a cheerleader or "Yes Man" wherein I simply go along with every half-baked, misinformed, or cockamamie idea that somebody has, no matter how ridiculous or potentially harmful it may be.  Whereas, to my perspective, I am being of greater service in the long run by questioning or challenging these sorts of situations as they arise.
(03-06-2019, 09:09 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]Where I get caught up is that 51% actually seems to be like such a low bar- in particular for anybody who has children- that it sort of causes me to stumble in my self-assessment and make me wonder if I am somehow fooling myself.  I mean, how can it be that such a large swath of the population cannot muster the tiniest modicum of care for the well-being of others over that of their own self?  Especially again considering that the vast majority of people become parents, it is just truly shocking to me that so many of them could go through the process of becoming a parent without tipping the scales in favor of STO.

I think, this may be the case regarding parenting:

Quote:19.15 ▶ Questioner: Then the newest third-density beings who’ve just made the transition from second are still strongly biased towards self-service. There must be many other mechanisms to create an awareness of the possibility of service to others.

I am wondering, first— two things. I’m wondering about the mechanism and I am wondering when the split takes place where the entity is able to continue on the road towards service to self that will eventually take him to fourth or fifth density.

I would assume that an entity can continue— can start, say, in second density with service totally to self and continue right on through and just stay on what we would call the path of service to self and never ever be pulled over. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The second-density concept of serving self includes the serving of those associated with tribe or pack. This is not seen in second density as separation of self and other-self. All is seen as self since in some forms of second-density entities, if the tribe or pack becomes weakened, so does the entity within the tribe or pack.

The new or initial third-density entity has this innocent, shall we say, bias or distortion towards viewing those in the family, the society, as you would call, perhaps, country, as self. Thus though a distortion not helpful for progress in third density, it is without polarity.

The break becomes apparent when the entity perceives other-selves as other-selves and consciously determines to manipulate other-selves for the benefit of the self. This is the beginning of the road of which you speak.
I spent half an hour writing out a response and then deleted it and decided not to comment on this thread. I picked up where I left off in the Ra Material and a quote stuck out and resonated with me as appropriate for the thread. Take from it what you will.

Quote:88.12 ▶ Questioner: From what you have told me, then, I have planned the following: We will, after a session is complete and the instrument has been awakened, before moving the instrument, have the instrument continually talk to us while I take pictures of the configuration the instrument is in at this time. In addition to this I will take some other pictures of the instrument in the other room, and probably ourselves, too, just for additional pictures of us as requested by the publisher. Is this the optimal, or one of the optimal, fillings of this requirement?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes. We ask that any photographs tell the truth, that they be dated, and shine with a clarity so that there is no shadow of any but genuine expression which may be offered to those which seek truth. We come as humble messengers of the Law of One, desiring to decrease distortions. We ask that you, who have been our friends, work with any considerations such as above discussed, not with the thought of quickly removing an unimportant detail, but, as in all ways, regard such as another opportunity to, as the adept must, be yourselves and offer that which is in and with you without pretense of any kind.
I'm not finding but there is a question of Don about this. I don't remember of the answer. Someone knows which session is?
Concern or worry, in general, is a distortion that clearly does not fit the positive path as it is about universal love and acceptance, and probably doesn't even fit the negative path well as they would seek to control their concern or worry such that it's not an issue. It's more about discovering who you truly are underneath all the initial distortion - whether you embrace universal love or pure self-love - and empowering that configuration within you and living your inner personal truth. The harvest comes about secondarily to that embracement imo.

It's not about actual acts, as much as type of energy you allow to flow through you with your perspectives and beliefs. Acts are only a secondary effect of your perspective, not the primary measure of evolution. The acts will flow naturally once the inner self is discovered, uncovered and embraced.
Don't be afraid to serve. Pure intention is more important than (outer) effectiveness.

Quote:If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. (1 Cor 13)