Bring4th

Full Version: How do YOU visualize the One Creator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that a rock is as much Creator as the One Creator.
But it doesn't really move me much to meditate on a rock.
Or even myself as Creator.

Is it a source of white light? Is that the best thing to meditate on?

Perhaps a feeling of pure love.

Even though the Creator contains all things such as jealousy and anger, it is still pure love.

So how do YOU meditate on Creator?
I visualize the creator as an endless whiteness.
An infinite void of lightness and pure love.
(03-10-2019, 08:01 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I visualize the creator as an endless whiteness.

How bright is this whiteness? Is it at a perfect level of brightness for you?

I like endless more than a single source of white light, because it is everywhere.

I used to think it was like a sphere, but the endless whiteness makes much more sense.

Is it like an opaque whiteness, or like a transluency to it? Like it's made of light?
It's just whiteness. I suppose I imagine white like the white on a computer screen. But everywhere and infinite.
I found it hard to visualize whiteness everywhere. It turned greyish and then like space without stars, blackish.
I found visualizing a source coming through a tunnel easier.

I guess I can't imagine an infinite whiteness everywhere with the same intensity.

But I could feel Creator. It sort of numbs my body, and feels pretty good.
But I got restless in my meditation and stopped it shortly after I started.

The white on a computer screen for me is too hard a light. I imagine Creator to be a softer light.
I see Creator as love as pale pale yellow and pale pale pink Heart like that moment of pale sunset
I don't visualize anything any more because visualizing something would mean to confine and localize what is infinite and omnipresent.

This is how I understand and experience meditation and am practically constantly in a meditative state

There are certain symbols I use to represent the Infinite One physically and in visualization: a tongue of flame above the head or a sphere of brilliant, blinding white light. Physically I light a single white candle on my altar to represent the Eternal Flame of God.

I don’t try to visualize the Creator beyond those symbols that convey this Eternal and Infinite concept (of Creator). Traditionally, a magical image of Kether is: an ancient bearded king seen in profile. One half of his face is shown, the other half is ever hidden.
RE: How do YOU visualize the One Creator?

When I wish to visualize the Creator instead of meditation, I bring to mind scenes of Nature... streams flowing over a rocky bed through wooded areas, creatures tending to their young, vast forests teeming with life, a brilliant starry sky, etc.
To me it's the energy within all things. Like a life force or energy that imperceptibly to the 3d eye is within all that exists.

My human mind likes to see it like golden electric light withing everything, but I guess it would more rationally be clear like light that enters a prism and refracts all colors. Anything we could say it is ultimately is just a finite representation but the golden electric light works for my mind.
(03-11-2019, 06:14 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]To me it's the energy within all things. Like a life force or energy that imperceptibly to the 3d eye is within all that exists.

My human mind likes to see it like golden electric light withing everything, but I guess it would more rationally be clear like light that enters a prism and refracts all colors. Anything we could say it is ultimately is just a finite representation but the golden electric light works for my mind.

Yes! This is most similar to the way I visualise the Creator, like a metaphysical light that emanates from all things. You describe it very well.

I've had a few versions, one of my previous images was the cosmos. Now in meditation/prayer I try to focus on the connection I have to the Creator, which I find to be at the centre of the heart.
The light color I perceive is not "white" light or "yellow" light. In fact, the closest I can get to describing it is holographic light? Which might be some of the reason I am obsessssssseeeeed with holographic things. Nnnghsparklyrainbows. It is made of all possible colors and frequencies and vibrations of light, all balanced, but all present. So it's almost "sparkly" like the cosmos, stars reflected in water, except if you were to take every cosmos and stack them all into each other, so that every space was filled with all of the lights of every world ever, leaving no gaps in between. It's extraordinarily difficult to distill into words the sensory experience that brushing this is like. We don't really have a word for this light-that-is-full-of-life, so I just end up being all like "oh well it's light!" It's the energy that fills the gaps between all things.
For some reason, I picture just the concept of a dot or point, without color to provide contrast, but just a singularity point in its simplest form imaginable. Being at the same time powerful enough to have the ever-lasting affirmation: I am. (with unlimited potential following this declaration)
I have had experiences where I could even sense the air or void between things was ripe with god-presence . It literally is all things, even what seems to not be “things” so how ever you visualize it is there. Smile
(03-11-2019, 04:51 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]I don't visualize anything any more because visualizing something would mean to confine and localize what is infinite and omnipresent.

This is how I understand and experience meditation and am practically constantly in a meditative state

Thank you so much for this. I have started to meditate like this.
When I'm not actively sending love to those who need it, I just surrender.
IGW Wrote:I know that a rock is as much Creator as the One Creator.
But it doesn't really move me much to meditate on a rock.

I'm reminded of a quote from one of my favorite movies:

"Nobody sits like this rock sits. You rock, rock. The rock just sits and is. You show us how to just sit here and that's what we need." (i ♥ huckabees)

IGW Wrote:But it doesn't really move me much to meditate on a rock. Or even myself as Creator.

Personally, I love meditating on myself as the creator. Specifically, how I'm feeling perceiving "the now" and consciousness.

"All is one and that one is the creator." (ra slightly paraphrased and abridged)

IGW Wrote:Is it a source of white light?

You bet it is, if it's everything.

IGW Wrote:Is that the best thing to meditate on?

I suppose the best thing to meditate on as (or visualize as) Creator is whatever moves you the most at any given time.
(03-11-2019, 04:51 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]I don't visualize anything any more because visualizing something would mean to confine and localize what is infinite and omnipresent.

I REALLY enjoyed that - thank you for sharing the video!
Tune out your TV receiver (remove the blue screen) and check the static that appears.

You are looking at intelligent infinity.

You can see the same thing in a certain later stage during meditation.
(03-11-2019, 10:35 AM)krb Wrote: [ -> ]RE: How do YOU visualize the One Creator?

When I wish to visualize the Creator instead of meditation, I bring to mind scenes of Nature... streams flowing over a rocky bed through wooded areas, creatures tending to their young, vast forests teeming with life, a brilliant starry sky, etc.

Thanks much! I was feeling like a little Easter egg, lost.
I sort of do the same thing. If I may respond to your reply which I find a great many of similarities to myself.
When I meditate I do not really meditate trying to visualize The Creator as It is all things within and without this created space. When I go to my meditation room I may take an emotion with me that I am trying to understand or nothing at all or I may hold open a space for anything that may need it including parts of my-self; which in fact is holding space for The Creator.
Then.....when I am out and about playing within this created space I may reflect upon the sun, the rock,or anything that captures my imagination and may do a small meditation or just contemplate it.
I do a breathing exercise to meditate and it was mentioned in the In the Now Podcast that Jim McCarty does. This little exercise has helped me more than anything.
I really appreciate your response. Thanks for including it.
LL