Bring4th

Full Version: A sci-fi e-book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'll briefly mention an e-book I penned that I believe those on the forum may wish to read. It's a sci-fi novel that doesn't follow the normal "dark desolate future" plot that many take. It's a fun, quirky story that involves STO principles. The book involves the reader to consider the path that humanity has taken on the planet and to learn from past mistakes. It's been called a "gentle read".

As stated, I have nothing to gain by "hawking" the book. It's totally free. It's just my way of sharing with those on the forum, what I have to give in this life, hoping that someone will be positively affected by the story. It's the result of decades of my search in life for "what works" for the benefit of all... not just the few.

So as to not "advertise" for a particular site, I'll just point to the book with this:

In the google search engine, type the words ..... Maeya ebook ... and that should bring it up immediately.

best wishes my friends,

Kent
(03-10-2019, 09:20 PM)krb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I'll briefly mention an e-book I penned that I believe those on the forum may wish to read. It's a sci-fi novel that doesn't follow the normal "dark desolate future" plot that many take. It's a fun, quirky story that involves STO principles. The book involves the reader to consider the path that humanity has taken on the planet and to learn from past mistakes. It's been called a "gentle read".

As stated, I have nothing to gain by "hawking" the book. It's totally free. It's just my way of sharing with those on the forum, what I have to give in this life, hoping that someone will be positively affected by the story. It's the result of decades of my search in life for "what works" for the benefit of all... not just the few.

So as to not "advertise" for a particular site, I'll just point to the book with this:

In the google search engine, type the words .....   Maeya ebook   ... and that should bring it up immediately.

best wishes my friends,

Kent

Welcome!

And thanks for sharing your creation!

It would be OK to share a link to a particular site here Smile
Thanks for the tip on linking RitaJC, and also your welcome. :-)