Bring4th

Full Version: love/unity experience increases difficulty with fear/seperation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
deleted
Glow wrote: ... "when I am blessed to again hit that state of in-love with all things, oneness, near bliss, I cannot sustain it"...

While we all love to be "on the mountaintop", in a state of bliss, I don't think this 3rd density "allows" that to be a permanent state. Catalyst is the norm until we draw our last breath here.

Keep in mind that your feeling/love state doesn't change your "relationship". By that, I mean, that your relationship to the Creator is ONE whether you feel love, fear, depression or other negative emotion. We can expect "greetings" from negative entities, as well as negative catalyst from those around us, coming against us, on our path to the next density. No one is immune.

You are love, and one with Creator whether you "feel" like it or not. Again, that relationship will never change... nothing will separate you from that relationship. Take comfort and meditate on that truth.

This reply is not meant to be cold or indifferent to your feelings. I fully understand that we're not "robots"... we hurt and have feelings and therefore fall into situations that at times overwhelm us.

There's an old proverb... "We walk by faith and not by sight". I can interpret that to mean that no matter how bad things look externally, or how I "feel" internally, I belong to Creator and nothing can separate me from Unity/Love. I assert that by "faith", and will keep that "front and center".

I'm wishing a better day for you, better tomorrow also, Glow. :-)
(03-17-2019, 04:48 PM)krb Wrote: [ -> ]Glow wrote: ... "when I am blessed to again hit that state of in-love with all things, oneness, near bliss, I cannot sustain it"...

While we all love to be "on the mountaintop", in a state of bliss, I don't think this 3rd density "allows" that to be a permanent state. Catalyst is the norm until we draw our last breath here.

Keep in mind that your feeling/love state doesn't change your "relationship". By that, I mean, that your relationship to the Creator is ONE whether you feel love, fear, depression or other negative emotion. We can expect "greetings" from negative entities, as well as negative catalyst from those around us, coming against us, on our path to the next density. No one is immune.

You are love, and one with Creator whether you "feel" like it or not. Again, that relationship will never change... nothing will separate you from that relationship. Take comfort and meditate on that truth.

This reply is not meant to be cold or indifferent to your feelings. I fully understand that we're not "robots"... we hurt and have feelings and therefore fall into situations that at times overwhelm us.

There's an old proverb... "We walk by faith and not by sight". I can interpret that to mean that no matter how bad things look externally, or how I "feel" internally, I belong to Creator and nothing can separate me from Unity/Love. I assert that by "faith", and will keep that "front and center".

I'm wishing a better day for you, better tomorrow also, Glow. :-)

Thank you Krb,

I did not read coldness or indifference in your words. Thank you for taking the time, and putting effort into that reply for me.
I will remember that message, when it feels I am actually moving towards a state of separation it is just my awareness.
As you said nothing is actually changing.

Many thanks also for the well wishes. <3
You're welcome Glow.
Writing, speaking from the heart doesn't come easy for me because my life's background has been logic, analytical and technical problem solving... hence I often feel the need to add "disclaimers" when I'm writing, so as not to offend.
Hi there Glow -

Thanks for the heartfelt inquiry.

It sounds really difficult because so much of our conscious experience is mediated by the physical brain organ.

And so it's almost like the 'level of difficulty' has increased SIGNIFICANTLY if portions of your mind complex (like language skills, holistic analysis) become impaired or slowed down.

So the world might be offering exactly the same external inputs as before the injury - but now you don't have the means to digest or make sense of it as easily as before. And hence feeling so distant and separate from the moment.

I think it's great to ask the question that you have: about how to deal with this new state, rather than just trying to wind back the clock, and get back to the previous situation.

Sometimes we all encounter disease and physical handicaps which makes the previous state of life seem like an easy Paradise: compared to what we have to deal with right now.

Speaking from personal experience - when we do encounter one of these devastating physical/mental handicaps, the thing that is tested most is our sense of DISAPPOINTMENT. Things just don't work like the way that they did before. And that can be soul crushing. And disappointment can easily slide into Despair, if that catalyst beats on unchallenged.

But in my early 20's when I faced a two year period of physical limitation (quite serious), it was facing that personal Disappointment day-in, day-out, which forced me to grow.

I hated it!!

But my will and determination were forged by that Fire.

And eventually - conditions can change.

Much Love

Plenum/Garry
Hey Glow!

Maybe this stumblings are educational. They can teach us humility and cure us of vanity.
deleted
(03-17-2019, 07:06 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Glow!

Maybe this stumblings are educational. They can teach us humility and cure us of vanity.

I wasn’t really vain so no need there. As to humility I am struggling because I never wanted to be a burden. I have always struggled to carry my own weight, that seems near impossible right now so I am learning to accept depending on others without to much guilt.
I honestly feel horrible because I know life is hard for everyone, so burdening others hurts.

If that is included in humility I guess it is working though I have always sided on the low self importance or value as a human so not sure further humility is necessary. Smile You could be right though.
Hi Glow. I can so relate to some of the issues you're experiencing. I can offer you the analysis I made during my own journey. So my belief is that when we reach that love/unity consciousness and become living channels for love/light, we inadvertently increase the aperture of our energy systems. We do this out of a desire to serve. We want to ground as much of this energy into the earth web as we can. However it's very unlikely that one can maintain this consciousness indefinitely without practice. Eventually we will experience catalyst that will trigger a distortion on the lower rays, and then we have all this energy rush to that distortion, empowering it way more than before.

I experienced this first hand when I spent a few days in universal love. I thought, "this is great, I can do this all the time". Then I got triggered by something someone said, and instead of a general annoyance I experienced tremendous rage. I had enough sense not to react, but I thought it incredible sitting there with this extremely potent rage coursing through my veins. I couldn't do anything but wait for it to pass.

Then I had another time where I was meditating and I felt so many rays of love pouring out. Something happened to frighten me and I felt all those rays, hundreds of them, collapse in on themselves into pure fear energy and I got a horrible pit in my stomach from it.

Perhaps this accident you've experienced was a message for you to slow down. This dark night of the soul you're going through will help balance your energy system and give you a stronger foundation to work from in the future. Your faith will grow to out-match your fear. And if it's all becoming too much, just go away for a bit. Escape in some movies or books. Go shopping and buy some nice things. Be human for a while and put spirituality on hold for a bit. I do this all the time.

I hope what I say helps. Smile
(03-17-2019, 09:03 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Glow. I can so relate to some of the issues you're experiencing. I can offer you the analysis I made during my own journey. So my belief is that when we reach that love/unity consciousness and become living channels for love/light, we inadvertently increase the aperture of our energy systems. We do this out of a desire to serve. We want to ground as much of this energy into the earth web as we can. However it's very unlikely that one can maintain this consciousness indefinitely without practice. Eventually we will experience catalyst that will trigger a distortion on the lower rays, and then we have all this energy rush to that distortion, empowering it way more than before.

I experienced this first hand when I spent a few days in universal love. I thought, "this is great, I can do this all the time". Then I got triggered by something someone said, and instead of a general annoyance I experienced tremendous rage. I had enough sense not to react, but I thought it incredible sitting there with this extremely potent rage coursing through my veins. I couldn't do anything but wait for it to pass.

Then I had another time where I was meditating and I felt so many rays of love pouring out. Something happened to frighten me and I felt all those rays, hundreds of them, collapse in on themselves into pure fear energy and I got a horrible pit in my stomach from it.

Perhaps this accident you've experienced was a message for you to slow down. This dark night of the soul you're going through will help balance your energy system and give you a stronger foundation to work from in the future. Your faith will grow to out-match your fear. And if it's all becoming too much, just go away for a bit. Escape in some movies or books. Go shopping and buy some nice things. Be human for a while and put spirituality on hold for a bit. I do this all the time.

I hope what I say helps. Smile
Thanks Loiseabell, that feels like what is happening.
It felt really good to hear it described, like a map is half fleshed out, and to be honest I cannot flesh out any map right now. So thanks for giving me that.

I am not very good at putting spirituality on hold.
Part of that cognitive disonence I mentioned in the other thread but maybe I will have to put some extra effort into trying to find a break or escape as you say. Thanks very much. ((Hug))
Glow,
this is my thing, most of the time I feel this sort of personal bliss and oneness with all you speak about, and when a catalyst hits, as in fact these last two days, lol, I just breathe slow and reminds myself of these bliss moments which did feel so true and real.

I sort of retreat then inside like really locally within my body, a little in the back of my spine, and there there is a place of very neutral contentment. I can't find other words than neutral contentment. it is just peaceful but neutral, there is no judgment there towards life and catalyst. I hope it helps !! many thoughts, Glow.
(03-17-2019, 03:11 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]As time goes on I understand the meditating monks retreating to the mountain.
Once in a state of unity consciousness, out of ego just feeling love overwhelming for everyone/everything it can be a shock to come back in to consensus reality/separation consciousness. I am wondering how you all handle the inevitable shifts in consciousness

I am being granted moments and sometimes days of unity consciousness, however when I hit that bit of catylist that makes me decent into separation consciousness it gives me enough difficulty I end up lower vibration than I had been, maybe ever in this life before. Kind of like being re-birthed from connection with all and blissful love in the moment stream to plummeting back behind the veil and feeling it all new, all over.

This time again it took a blow to the head. I had been grounding my light quite well in the day to day of life and then in an instant I was significantly hurt, and worse still dropped into a state of fear and separation that hasn't fully left my side since.

It has been a few months. I am climbing my way out but I am finding when I am blessed to again hit that state of in-love with all things, oneness, near bliss, I cannot sustain it, smaller catalyst pull me out of that state and into fear/separation it feels SO MUCH WORSE.

As a result the climb back up isn't going as it once did. Instead of a steady climb with small stumbles it feels like I tumble lower after each time I gain a few steps of progress back to where I was.

Due to the concussion again my language is impacted.
If that was hard to follow my short version of the question is.

When you have had those moments or days, or weeks of feeling "in love" with all creation, how have you softened the impact on your vibration when those times have ended. How do you keep balance when you have had your highest highs, to not have it lead to lowest lows when as happens, footing is lost.

Thank you for any tips. I know I do my best for everyone around me when I can stay in love state, myself included.
I do no one any good from fear/separation state so it is important I relearn to regain this ability to stumble without going crashing off the mountain.  BigSmile

Be well all

I hear you loud and clear. And I remember how devastated I was when I was having similar experience.

Now, I am with krb, Rupert Spira and other non-duality teachers about this.

Sometimes the inability to sustain a sense of optimism and equanimity is because we lack an adequate foundation in the lower chakras to support it.  When we are living mainly in the area below the heart, we are fairly well shielded (and veiled) from the nasty inner workings of our impulses to unworthiness, rage, shame, etc.  But when we open to higher frequencies, these defenses are also opened up, and when they get triggered, this can bring down the house of cards.  

So, the good news is that this can be worked with, the bad news is that it's a bit personally painful to muck out these areas.  On the other hand, this work leads to a much fuller experience of the heart which has enormous compensations.

The thing I strive for every time I start getting sucked back into the human drama is detachment, a larger perspective. That is not to say I don't care. No matter how detached I am I still care deeply—which sounds paradoxical, until you bring into the equation a larger perspective. Detached only means that you are not willing to control "it" (in other words, it's acceptance). A way to reach or try to reach this state is to enlarge your mindset to include a more cosmic perspective, or shift focus to something other than that which you are mired in to something more productive and less destructive. I work for myself so this is easy (relatively speaking) for me—if I am feeling badly about something I just go to work on an ongoing project. Action many times processes stuck emotions.

"Bliss" and "fear" are usually extreme emotions. I think this is what is meant by "the middle way"—to not get overly attached to extreme emotions. Bliss may not, in this context, be defined the way we normally imagine it—ecstasy, rapture, euphoria—but rather, a state of balance, acceptance. I'm not sure at all that I can articulate this. Being happy, blissful, involves an individual emotional component; whereas being balanced may include a blissful state but this is not an individual happiness, it is an eternal "rightness." Eternal "rightness" I can compare to the following: You are sick with a flu, or have a disease, or sprain an ankle. While you are in pain from the problem, all kinds of thoughts and feelings insert themselves into your day. But when you are healed from the problem, you just feel "right" again, you feel like you—but you're not even thinking about how you feel like you again because it is the default, original, unbaggaged you. This is not to say that pain has no purpose, only that there is an eternal you (higher self, soul, whatever inadequate human words may apply here) that when reached and connected with feels "right."

As for monks retreating from the world, yeah, I get that. But I wonder how efficacious that is to evolution. It could be avoidance. When you are sequestered away from the world, it's easy to stay centered—throw yourself back into the conflicts here and see how quickly you become unbalanced. However, in an individual's life, I do think it's imperative to have a sanctuary, a retreat from the world that one can return to to renew one's self. By that I mean one's home, or room, or whatever personal space one has, or spending time in nature.
(03-17-2019, 09:26 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Loiseabell, that feels like what is happening.
It felt really good to hear it described, like a map is half fleshed out, and to be honest I cannot flesh out any map right now. So thanks for giving me that.

I am not very good at putting spirituality on hold.
Part of that cognitive disonence I mentioned in the other thread but maybe I will have to put some extra effort into trying to find a break or escape as you say. Thanks very much. ((Hug))

Happy to have been able to offer something useful! I don't know where I'd be without breaks, I'd be so all over the place. Hugs right back Smile
(03-17-2019, 03:11 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]This time again it took a blow to the head.

(03-17-2019, 03:11 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the concussion again my language is impacted.

Glow, may I ask the cause of these concussions?
(03-17-2019, 08:06 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2019, 07:06 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Glow!

I wasn’t really vain so no need there. As to humility I am struggling because I never wanted to be a burden. I have always struggled to carry my own weight, that seems near impossible right now so I am learning to accept depending on others without to much guilt.
I honestly feel horrible because I know life is hard for everyone, so burdening others hurts.

If that is included in humility I guess it is working though I have always sided on the low self importance or value as a human so not sure further humility is necessary. Smile You could be right though.

I meant humility as a realistic view of self. When we experience a time of bliss we can feel all loving, transformed, spiritualy higher evolved, ready to change the world ... That can be some kind of pride (unrealistic view of self). Others are mirrors. Especially in difficult situations. When we react negatively, they remind us that we still need a lot of work, help, forgiveness and acception of our imperfect and vulnerable side. That's why monks teach us watchfulness and prayer also in the time when we stand.
deleted
Glow I'm sorry to hear you are having the vertigo.
I get that when I lay my head down to sleep, and I have to reorient myself for it to go away.
I had a minor concussion when I was a kid like 12 or so from trying to push a tree that was lying on the ground off the road, and it slipped back and hit me in the head.
(03-17-2019, 03:11 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]As time goes on I understand the meditating monks retreating to the mountain.
Once in a state of unity consciousness, out of ego just feeling love overwhelming for everyone/everything it can be a shock to come back in to consensus reality/separation consciousness. I am wondering how you all handle the inevitable shifts in consciousness

I am being granted moments and sometimes days of unity consciousness, however when I hit that bit of catylist that makes me decent into separation consciousness it gives me enough difficulty I end up lower vibration than I had been, maybe ever in this life before. Kind of like being re-birthed from connection with all and blissful love in the moment stream to plummeting back behind the veil and feeling it all new, all over.

This time again it took a blow to the head. I had been grounding my light quite well in the day to day of life and then in an instant I was significantly hurt, and worse still dropped into a state of fear and separation that hasn't fully left my side since.

It has been a few months. I am climbing my way out but I am finding when I am blessed to again hit that state of in-love with all things, oneness, near bliss, I cannot sustain it, smaller catalyst pull me out of that state and into fear/separation it feels SO MUCH WORSE.

As a result the climb back up isn't going as it once did. Instead of a steady climb with small stumbles it feels like I tumble lower after each time I gain a few steps of progress back to where I was.

Due to the concussion again my language is impacted.
If that was hard to follow my short version of the question is.

When you have had those moments or days, or weeks of feeling "in love" with all creation, how have you softened the impact on your vibration when those times have ended. How do you keep balance when you have had your highest highs, to not have it lead to lowest lows when as happens, footing is lost.

Thank you for any tips. I know I do my best for everyone around me when I can stay in love state, myself included.
I do no one any good from fear/separation state so it is important I relearn to regain this ability to stumble without going crashing off the mountain.  BigSmile

Be well all

5.2 ▶ Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

At this time we would suggest closing the description until the next time of work so that we may devote time to the third area commensurate with its importance.

We can answer a query if it is a short one before we leave this instrument.