Bring4th

Full Version: Hello I'm new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My name is Arian. I'm a wanderer. I was born on this planet in 1967. I'm 51 years old.
Life on this planet has been painful. I never married nor had children.
I gone through a lot. I have read many subjects and schools of thought.

One day in summer of 2016 I was meditating under an oak grove. When I felt another world a world for beauty and peace. I know it exists but we have missed it.
I have such a longing for this place and home that I have remembered form early childhood.

This world is harsh cruel and unjust. Violent. The people in this world I find apathetic and narcissistic.

I have studied The Law of One, the books by Osho, Scot Mandelker, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion and many more.

Then I learned of the Gnostic Archons. They teach this universe is simulation like a computer program a Matrix.

Then I think are we here to learn evolve and grow? Or are we prisoners here?

I do not know. I have missed something and sometimes I feel as though my life is a complete waste.
I slave away at my 9 to 5. I take care of my elderly mother.

I find this world and society unfit for life. Violent weather and dangerous life forms not to mention corrupt humans.

I'm sorry, this tired Wander and old soul had to vent.

Thank you.

Arian

(03-11-2019, 07:53 PM)Arian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

My name is Arian. I'm a wanderer. I was born on this planet in 1967. I'm 51 years old.

One day in summer of 2016 I was meditating under an oak grove. When I felt another world a world for beauty and peace. I know it exists but we have missed it.
I have such a longing for this place and home that I have remembered form early childhood.

This world is harsh cruel and unjust. Violent. The people in this world I find apathetic and narcissistic.

I have studied The Law of One, the books by Osho, Scot Mandelker, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion and many more.

Then I learned of the Gnostic Archons. They teach this universe is simulation like a computer program a Matrix.

I do not know. I have missed something and sometimes I feel as though my life is a complete waste.

I find this world and society unfit for life. Violent weather and dangerous life forms not to mention corrupt humans.

Thank you.

Arian

Hermann Hesse - Somewhere

I'm wandering and burning in the desert of human life,
and I'm suffering under this heavy burden.
But somewhere, there is an almost forgotten flower,
I know that there is a garden somewhere under cool shadows.

although it is so far away, like a dream...
I know that this resting place is waiting for me for sure.
Our spirit is holding the place of our birth again,
where slumber, night and stars are waiting for me.
That was a great poem Arian. And welcome to the forum.

My favorite poet is ee cummings. I like how he indents various lines to add timing to them.
I can't post an example here because I don't think this site allows indenting.

Your example is inspiring, because I too desire to be out among the stars. Just not here in 3D.
I'm sure you will find family among the people here.
Welcome to the forum, Arian!

What you describe was exactly my experience (except for romantic relationships and children) for decades and led me even to the brink of suicide more than once.

And, then, I discovered the Truth about who I am and what is happening "here". Now, I am loving and enjoying every moment of this illusory experience and my true creative power.
Hi Arian. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find some comfort here. Smile
Hello Arian, welcome here. I so hope, like Louisabell, you find some comfort here. it will get easier Smile
Hello Arian,

Welcome to the forum. I've recently joined it also. Hey, it's o.k to "vent", and not keep life's pressures all bottled up inside yourself.
From your post, you indicate that you've done a lot of reading. I would guess that most on the forum have that in common with you. Just reading the posts, you can tell that there's a lot of knowledge here, as well as many people with compassion and love for others.

On the "reading" subject, from the authors you list, I note that you mention a few of those known for dealing with the "conspiracy" subjects. I've read their materials as well as many others that bring to light the negative nature and actions of their "Hierarchical Pyramid".

(The following is just my life's experience)

I studied same for many years, ultimately depressing myself (and others) with every trip I discovered down another rabbit hole. A year or so ago, I finally came to the conclusion that ... o.k. ... I got the message. Metaphorically speaking, I "hung up the phone". I got it. It's rotten at the top of the pyramid, and that's just the way it is. Now, how much of this knowledge am I going to continually allow to spoil/exhaust/deplete my life-force, taking my mind/energy/time away from living in the present "moment". Dwelling on all that was "wrong" around me had literally stolen much time from my life over the years, time I'll never get back.

I'm not saying the study of the conspiratorial system is wrong, or that its your "problem", and that doing what I did will make all your negative situations go away. I'm just sharing what I did to attempt to bring more balance to my own life, and I can say that it did.

Whenever you have some spare time at home, bring up youtube on your tv. Select videos with a half hour or so of nothing but Nature... animals, landscapes... listen to the wind blow and watch as it moves the grasses in the scene back and forth. See the Creator.

You found a place of peace and beauty in that grove. Don't let it go. Keep in contact with it by "going there" in your mind when you have opportunity. Nourish it. You'll get there. It's yours.

I hope you find some "value" within this post Arian. My best wishes for you.
Welcome, Arian.

I'm going to echo some of what krb said. I too spent many years reading about all the negative things happening in the world, and all the dark forces behind the negative side of existence. I was left with an incredibly bleak outlook on life, even trying to end it all years ago.

I thought it was a measure of adulthood to know all the terrible things happening in the world. I read varied news sources when I woke up. Blood and death and destruction and corruption with my morning cup of coffee. I plowed through Icke and others in the evening. In short, my free space was filled with darkness. I saw threats everywhere. I noticed people's flaws first, mine included. I was a cynic, a self-proclaimed "realist."

Then I came across a channeled message (can't remember if it was Q'uo or Orin) that said we're in control of what media we take in.

So simple. So profound.

In that moment I decided to become my own human experiment. I erased all my bookmarks. I stopped reading the news. I stopped looking at headlines. I deleted social media.

I could feel myself sloughing the residual negative goop.

But it wasn't enough.

I decided to volunteer and become involved with the youth in my community. I, too, have never married nor had kids. It's outside of my comfort zone, but it's been the most profoundly life-changing experience I've had.

These kids are so different nowadays. Qualitatively different. They are heart-centered and loving and accepting. It's not cool to be divisive or bullying or judgmental. Working with these kids - even the ones who are at-risk and in trouble with the law - has given me a renewed hope for humanity. Hope for the future.

Most importantly, it has helped me turn a corner in my baseline attitude. I feel more positive. Joyful. I'm surrounded by beauty instead of negativity. Of course it has an effect.

I hope this wasn't too long-winded. Just my experience and wanted to share.

Best of luck to you. Glad you're here.
Hey Arian! Welcome to Bring4th! I am no longer so confident that I'm a wanderer, but I can relate to the feeling that life on this planet is painful. You probably feel lonely too, am I right? Hopefully you'll feel like you're in good company on these forums. Anyway, it's nice to meet you and I look forward to your future posts Smile
I echo what Rybo said. The media is to be avoided and information intake selected consciously. I will add that (for me) it takes constant vigilance. Avoiding the news is easy, but processing the suffering in this world is not.

I agree with Rybo that helping others mitigates the challenge of being here. It makes me feel good just feeding the birds every morning and hearing their excited warblings and chirps. I live in the desert and water is scarce, so I keep water sources on my property for the animals. I feed the bunnies, deer, javelina, and mule deer carrots and apples. Which brings me to another thing that helps being here—to immerse yourself in nature when you can and get some relief from human dramas.
(03-19-2019, 10:50 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I echo what Rybo said. The media is to be avoided and information intake selected consciously. I will add that (for me) it takes constant vigilance. Avoiding the news is easy, but processing the suffering in this world is not.

I agree with Rybo that helping others mitigates the challenge of being here. It makes me feel good just feeding the birds every morning and hearing their excited warblings and chirps. I live in the desert and water is scarce, so I keep water sources on my property for the animals. I feed the bunnies, deer, javelina, and mule deer carrots and apples. Which brings me to another thing that helps being here—to immerse yourself in nature when you can and get some relief from human dramas.

Are there bees there too for you to water?
(03-19-2019, 10:53 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2019, 10:50 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I echo what Rybo said. The media is to be avoided and information intake selected consciously. I will add that (for me) it takes constant vigilance. Avoiding the news is easy, but processing the suffering in this world is not.

Are there bees there too for you to water?

Yes. There are a lot of bees. They come to all the water sources and sometimes I just hang with them. Smile
I once let a bee crawl on my bare arm on purpose, because I knew they don't sting you unless you squish them.
(03-19-2019, 11:13 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I once let a bee crawl on my bare arm on purpose, because I knew they don't sting you unless you squish them.

Yes, that's true. It is a matter of getting used to being around them. So kudos to you. Smile

Bees have wonderful energy, gentle, cooperative, just going about their business. And they play such a vital role in our existence. I love watching them. 
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

As far as David Icke he is right. Along with all the other so called conspiracy people. I knew all along the world was wrong.

I do not see much hope for humanity. Everyone appears to be so dumbed down and mindless.

Some suggest working with children? Well the sad fact is most adults would not like what I have to say or teach.
I disagree with too much of this world. I do not support the school systems and they crush children's souls and are designed that way.
This not conspiracy it is a fact that I have experienced growing up and observed.

Every parent and school teacher should read the books by John Taylor Gatto and John Caldwell Holt. (How Children Learn and How Children Fail

Osho also has good advice on children rearing and education. Allow children to be raised in freedom and without anger and fear.

I feel children should be unschooled and not have fear about getting bad grades and facing angry parents and teachers. It shouldn't hurt to get an education.

Children shouldn't be criminalized or institutionalized. Yet this is what schools do. They judge and evaluate children as though they are pieces of equipment.

It feels there is nothing I can do for this world or help make this world a better place because all the bad people have the strongest influence.

I feel this is not my planet and I do not belong here and my life is a big waste. All I do is suffer and pay taxes to help destroy human lives.

I wish I didn't have to pay property taxes that supports public schools ans I have no say over how they are run. If I did have children they would be unschooled.
Welcome here Arian, it is a cool place, you will see.. Wink

About bees, as Diana aid, they have such a sweet energy.

We have an old pool in our back yard and they fly in to drink, often they will manage to take off but some do not, so we save them with a net. Once I was out sitting in the sun, and two yards away there was one drying herself on the net that I had laid on the grass I was watching her, and then she took off and flew straight at me and sat on my arm and really looked at me. She just sat there for like I don't know way more than five minutes, we just sat together and I cried as I am a sappy frog.
(03-23-2019, 05:17 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]We have an old pool in our back yard and they fly in to drink, often they will manage to take off but some do not, so we save them with a net.  Once I was out sitting in the sun, and two yards away there was one drying herself on the net that I had laid on the grass I was watching her, and then she took off and flew straight at me and sat on my arm and really looked at me.  She just sat there for like I don't know way more than five minutes, we just sat together and I cried as I am a sappy frog.

I save bees too. I do put rocks in the water sources so the insects and lizards and baby birds can get out. But frequently I find bees in the water. I get them out and if it's cold, I breathe on them. They almost always warm up and then they go about their business. I love doing that. Smile

I totally understand your interaction with the bee. <3
(03-23-2019, 03:59 PM)Arian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

As far as David Icke he is right. Along with all the other so called conspiracy people. I knew all along the world was wrong.

I do not see much hope for humanity. Everyone appears to be so dumbed down and mindless.

Some suggest working with children? Well the sad fact is most adults would not like what  I have to say or teach.
I disagree with too much of this world. I do not support the school systems and they crush children's souls and are designed that way.
This not conspiracy it is a fact that I have experienced growing up and observed.

Every parent and school teacher should read the books by John Taylor Gatto and John Caldwell Holt.  (How Children Learn and How Children Fail

Osho also has good advice on children rearing and education. Allow children to be raised in freedom and without anger and fear.

I feel children should be unschooled and not have fear about getting bad grades and facing angry parents and teachers. It shouldn't hurt to get an education.

Children shouldn't be criminalized or institutionalized. Yet this is what schools do. They judge and evaluate children as though they are pieces of equipment.

It feels there is nothing I can do for this world or help make this world a better place because all the bad people have the strongest influence.  

I feel this is not my planet and I do not belong here and my life is a big waste. All I do is suffer and pay taxes to  help destroy human lives.

I wish I didn't have to pay property taxes that supports public schools ans I have no say over how they are run.  If I did have children they would be unschooled.

Hi there and I'd like to say, "I'm glad you're here and not there".
I went along a similar path with the YouTube videos of David Icke and all those people who are showing us the world we once thought, is not the real world. There was a point in my OWN life I had to take a very close look and get very honest. This is what I came up with...
My life is what I choose to make it regardless of what is going on in the world. I cannot ignore what is happening in the world but what is most imporant to me is my world, not their world. And then I literally stumbled onto The teachings of Ra, The Law of One. I don't even truly know how I found it, I cannot even remember. And that is where you are now. You are here with us. Just as I am. And as far as I am concerned we are a family unit of sorts; disagreements, loving kindness, forgiveness and one huge goal in common, to accelerate our paths.
Within that acceleration there is much to learn and to teach but through each of us.
This is my hope for you; you stay with us as often as you wish and you limit your time on YouTube. Your life is a blank canvas and you may paint anything your heart desires on it. Obviously one of your hands desires to paint the purest of colors because you are here. Welcome again.
Kristina
(03-11-2019, 07:53 PM)Arian Wrote: [ -> ]Then I learned of the Gnostic Archons. They teach this universe is simulation like a computer program a Matrix.

My first contact with the "occult reality" was through conspiracy theories. Illuminati, 9/11, chemtrails, alien's cover-up, military UFO's, etc. Althought currently I give a secundary attention to these subjetcs, I see conspiracy theories as a valid introdution or initial questioning of the reality and of the sense of the life as Q'uo answered about recently:

Quote:Austin: Yeah, on a different topic. I would like to ask about the idea that the information that you share, and that we provide on the internet, generally falls within the realm of—let me reword that.

People typically find it through a means of researching conspiracy theories, and there’s a path to finding the Law of One and the other channeled material by first discovering conspiracy and then finding the channeled material. And sometimes people sort of fall away from the conspiracy aspect, but I wanted to ask what the role of conspiracy theories, and that path of first finding conspiracy, and then finding the spiritual information, what the dynamic is there, and what the proper role of the conspiracy theories are in the heart of spiritual evolution.

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The so-called conspiracy theories are, for many entities, as you have mentioned: a beginning movement away from the generally accepted explanation of the nature of reality, for that which is hidden is known within the inner being to be of a spiritual nature ultimately for each individual. Thus, this subconscious knowing of the need to seek that which is hidden within the self oftentimes begins with seeking that which is hidden in the outer reality, there being an inner sense that the hidden quality is of importance to the individual mind/body/spirit complex.

However, when this path of seeking to know more about the hidden qualities of the so-called planetary game, or conspiracy theories, as to how this game is played, is pursued long enough by an entity which is enough interested in riddles and puzzles to move beyond that which is of the conspiracy nature, eventually such an entity discovers that it does not feel fulfilled in that inner sense of craving fulfillment by knowing more and more of the conspiracy scenario—who did what to whom, and why.

When this sense of lack of fulfillment becomes strong enough, such an entity becomes more aware that there is something lacking within this hidden story—there is something there that might point the attention and the consciousness, and the expenditures of energy inward to this conspiracy buff, shall we say, for it is discovered that this sense of craving is stronger than the desire to know something that was hidden, and therefore, feel more informed than the average consumer of information within your culture.

The desire to move beyond being controlled by forces that are unseen and who have supposedly contact with entities of an extraterrestrial nature, perhaps, who are behind their machinations, causes the seeker of truth to be born in a fashion within the conscious mind and the sensitive heart of the entity who has heretofore decided that there was something more to the illusion than normally experienced, and now has decided that there is more to the illusion than conspiracies, and illuminati, and Malta, and so forth. Thus the seeker may be born as a portion of the path of seeking begins within that investigation into the planetary game.

When the seeker then discovers the spiritual journey, then all seems to fall into place, as the pieces of the puzzle are more able to be placed in the proper location within the mind/body/spirit complex of the new-born seeker of love and light. Thus, within this realm of secrecy may be sown seeds of infinity, and the seeker of truth moves forward.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1020.aspx

David Icke is one of my favorite conspiracy authors. But, I always noted some distortions in your view of reality. The main problem of believe in conspiacies is that you can start thinking everything is a big conspiracy, everything is lie and "they" control our lives in many levels. In the really this is one of the tactics of STS entities: disseminate fear. Third density entities are just children. We are trying find some light in a darkness place as the Plato's Allegory of the Cave. So, it's easy create or believe in a lot of theories of life while we haven't the real knowledge of the spiritual truth that is beyond the veil and that can be achived only through the work under ourselves. In this sense the higher densities STS entities are playing with us.

Only two days ago I discover that David Icke is writing on your books about the Archons and Corrupted Demiurge. I have some words about that subject.

Until 2015, I believed the Earth was a prision to our spirits. The Archons or Demiuges would be the jailers of all us. But two people helped me see the truth. First, I was presented to LOO and evertything made sense. I don't think is possbile read LOO and still see the Earth as a prison. It's just a hard place because of the wrong choices made by the people and STS entities playing your role. It's a planetary game.

Yes, the Earth looks like a prision, the capitalism created an elite through the financial power and our lifes became to play a role to get money. The materialism and fundamentalistic religious systems offer prefabricated truths. The medicine is based in symptoms (a consequence of materialism) and the people is doesn't see as holistic entities but as machine with defect. TV's shows, movies, sports, music, etc. are distracting the majority of humankind that waste time and substitute the seek for spirituality by illusions. Yes, the game of Orion and your recipients is cruel in many ways. But, I believe all this has a role in the Earth history and offers catalyst to STO entities growth up.

Another important information given to me for another person, a ex-gnostic teacher is about the concept of Archons and Demiurge. The ancient gnostics was deceived in your visions about the Demiurge. Putting all this in points:

- Demiurge is the same as Logos. So, makes no any sense think in a "evil" Logos. I suposse the ancient gnostics they got it wrong the reasons in which those Logoi as Lucifer started to use the extension of free will (the veil of forgetting) as a tool to acelerated the evolution of third density entities.

- STS ET's were confunded with "fallen angels" and this helped to created all the "gnostic paranoid". I don't belive angels can fall because they are just energies without free will. This term must be related with Orion entities who in the past caused many distortions in the Earth's religious belif systems.

- Another tactic of STS entities is mix negative informations with positive. One example is the concept of "new world order". Why this would be bad? New world order is about a integrated world as the fourth-density Earth will be. They start to attack the term using the religious people (there are STS aliens behind the majority current religions and esoteric orders) and now the concept of a unificated world was corrupted to mantein all us separated. Another inversion is the theory of Saturn as a station of mind control. As Ra said, Saturn is the "base" of the Council of Nine. So, they are using this information as bad. Orion does this all the time through channels. They catch positive concepts or informations and try to invert the polarity.

So, my humble opinion about conspiracy theories is that they exist but we can't do nothing about. The only way to change the world is change ourselves. Orion is playing their role and we need play the ours. Forget about conspiracy theories and focus in your inner. Discover the Creator within you and change your viewpoint.
A good post, Infinite. I'm going to make another thread about the topic of conspiracies, but not get into details of the theories themselves.
(03-11-2019, 07:53 PM)Arian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thank you.

Arian

Hello fellow Wanderer Arian welcome. I understand your pain. Just be strong for guidance is coming your way if it hasn't already. It is not easy being an awakened Wanderer because you get to see all the craziness that is happening all around this 3rd density sphere we call Earth lol yet we must respect everyone's free will. I been on Earth 46 yrs & didn't fully awaken until I stumbled upon the Law of One this year 2020 in March. There is so much more I want to talk about but it can be tough considering that there are those who wish to derail us from our path and so they will create negative concepts to defame us representatives of the Law of One. Some people are here using these forums as true seekers of the Law of One while others are here just to make mockery of us. There are those of the Orion Group & others who will stop at nothing to intercept all forms of communication with those of the confederation of planets.
O seeker,
These thoughts have such power over you.
From nothing you become sad,
From nothing you become happy.
You are burning in the flames
But I will not let you out
until you are fully baked,
fully wise,
and fully yourself.