Bring4th

Full Version: Symbolism of Scarring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently, i've noticed something interesting that i would like your input on.

I've noticed that i've developed some scars over time on the left side of my body. I left a long scar on my left leg where i had some cancer removed. I have scarring inside my eye where i cracked my retina during a fight. I have a long scar over my left eyebrow where i was involved in a snow mobile accident. I've recently developed another scar over my left eyebrow because i had smacked the the car door into my face. I'd love to gain insight into what you guys might think.
Well (puts on mystical glasses) I sense you have gotten into a fight, an accident, had surgery... mmm yes.... it makes you look rugged... mmmm... the fates are telling me... you should be more careful.

BigSmile

I think usually if marks are significant it's because you were born with them or because of how you received them. Although I've heard of people's futures changing after they received surgical alterations to their palms. o_O
Are you right or left handed?
Thanks for your input guys. I’m right handed. I do kick a ballwith my left foot. Why do you ask Louisabella?
Perhaps slowing down a little JJ, I am not sure we want you more hurt ?? I think perhaps it is more paying close attention to everything when you are on the move, like not letting your thoughts take over, but be visually vigilant of detail as you walk, drive, exercise, shop. etc...

You might find this interesting : we do a lot of things on autopilot, driving, grocery shopping, picking up the mail etc.. because we are forever having an internal discussion... When you start to stop somehow that internal discussion, you start to notice small details outside, you are more into what is this moment, and curiously enough, if you do this, you are going to notice synchronicities which might make you smile or even ponder ( once you are home !! ... )

So it is not like a negative slowing down where life might look less interesting or you might feel..older.

If you do that, your body will also be more protected instinctively... Just try !! Wink
(03-12-2019, 07:24 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps slowing down a little JJ,  I am not sure we want you more hurt ??   I think perhaps it is more paying close attention to everything when you are on the move, like not letting your thoughts take over, but be visually vigilant of detail as you walk, drive, exercise,  shop. etc...

You might find this interesting : we do a lot of things on autopilot, driving, grocery shopping,  picking up the mail etc.. because we are forever having an internal discussion...   When you start to stop somehow that internal discussion, you start to notice small details outside,  you are more into what is this moment, and curiously enough, if you do this, you are going to notice synchronicities which might make you smile or even ponder ( once you are home !! ... )

So it is not like a negative  slowing down where life might look less interesting or you might  feel..older.

If you do that, your body will also be more protected instinctively...  Just try !!   Wink

Thanks for the feedback flofrog. I guess if you were to get into my head, there are 2 things that i'm always doing (besides working and taking care of kids):
-I love to learn (Science, metaphysics, Law of One, etc)
-Constantly reflecting on myself

For example, i love smoking marijuana on a regular basis, but as of late, I started seeing the # 420 over and over again. At first, i thought "Oh wow thats cool".. But after seeing it as much as I've been seeing it, i started to realize that its telling me to kick the habit - so i did, i kicked the habit.

I'm also very analytical and analyze many aspects of my life. Last night, i was meditating and the thought of all these scars popped into my head. I know that signs and symbols are a way that your inner self communicates with you, so i thought there might be a message here. Unfortunately, there isn't really any info on the web regarding the spiritual meaning of it, so i wanted to ask some of the smartest people in the world (folks of bring4th), so i came here.
(03-12-2019, 10:00 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your input guys. I’m right handed. I do kick a ballwith my left foot. Why do you ask Louisabella?

I asked to find out your dominate side. So mentally your right side is dominate, and your left side is physically dominate? If scarring can be analogous to a type of carelessness, perhaps you have not been paying enough attention to your emotional side. Some people use marijuana to relax and numb the emotions, while others use it to heighten metaphysical energy. If you fall into the former group maybe there is some congruency there.

If your left side is physically dominate (kicking ball), it could also mean a carelessness with the male archetype of the body, which Ra refers to as Wisdom

Ra Wrote:The potentiator of the body complex, then, may be called Wisdom for it is only through judgment that the unceasing activities and proclivities of the body complex may be experienced in useful modes.

But this is a fairly obvious connection to make if you've gotten scarring through fights.  Wink

These are just some thoughts. What does your inner guidance say you think?
(03-13-2019, 08:32 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]I asked to find out your dominate side. So mentally your right side is dominate, and your left side is physically dominate? If scarring can be analogous to a type of carelessness, perhaps you have not been paying enough attention to your emotional side. Some people use marijuana to relax and numb the emotions, while others use it to heighten metaphysical energy. If you fall into the former group maybe there is some congruency there.

If your left side is physically dominate (kicking ball), it could also mean a carelessness with the male archetype of the body, which Ra refers to as Wisdom

I use marijuania to relax at the end of the day, it is something i use to look forward to but i've been indications to stop it so i quit a couple weeks. I kept seeing the numbers 420, so my interpretation was that was why i was having some of the physical ailments i was having lately.

What do you mean by careless? If you mean, i dont treat my body very well, that could be true. I'm very risk adverse, though, and try to make sure i stay out of trouble.

(03-13-2019, 08:32 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]The potentiator of the body complex, then, may be called Wisdom for it is only through judgment that the unceasing activities and proclivities of the body complex may be experienced in useful modes.

But this is a fairly obvious connection to make if you've gotten scarring through fights.  Wink

These are just some thoughts. What does your inner guidance say you think?

Well, regarding fights, I stopped that a long time ago after I cracked my retina. Even though I was fighting for what i thought were noble reasons (protecting friends), it helped me get out of that karmic pattern.

The other scarring were through accidents and cancer. ITs odd that it started building up on the left side. I think someone said it on this board once that it had some symbolism of the left hand path.