Bring4th

Full Version: Orange and yellow chakra development part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my first thread about orange and yellow chakra developmemt kinda focused a lot on my guitar learning pursuit. I'd like to start a new thread that focuses more on the orange and yellow chakras and how to develop them.

Does anybody have any good info or advice concerning the healing, balancing, or overall development of the orange and yellow chakras?
Outside of direct energy work, volunteering to help others is the best way of raising consciousness and developing these chakras.

I used to volunteer for a german shepherd rescue. When my dog died though, he blamed me and wanted to turn me into the Responsible Pet Owners Alliance,
of which I was a member.

Meditation is always good if you can't get out.
(03-13-2019, 08:55 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have any good info or advice concerning the healing, balancing, or overall development of the orange and yellow chakras?

it's good to know what you're starting with, before you can really get into things.

But in terms of my own (current) understandings, I would use this as a baseline:

Orange Ray: deals with the incarnate Personality, and our innermost desires.  When there is a real freedom of the self, we don't in any way feel confined or restricted, and we are just happy being who we are.  

This is love (and acceptance) of self.  We actually really like who we are!  

Yellow Ray: we also develop a socially-constructed self, starting from an early age.  This is an 'image' of how we see ourselves/would like others to see us.  Many internal conflicts can arise here.

We may have an unrealistic self image - in terms of being able to socially fulfill what we 'expect' of ourselves.  Disappointments will follow, when we think we have to match up to some standard (a self constructed one), and we don't have the means to do so.  Shame is a good barometer of this.

We can also have an overly rigid self image.  If others don't see us *exactly* like we want to be seen, this can trigger resentment.  Why is someone putting me down, not acknowledging all my awesome qualities Tongue

/ /

in terms of moving forward (with development) it's good to gauge what your starting point is.

What the current issues and patterns are.  

Tuning into family relationships - how one relates to male members of your family, how you relate to female members of your family - how you relate to your mother as opposed to your father - how you relate to your grandparents (on both sides) - and how you relate to your cousins - will usually reveal many sticking points, in terms of acceptance, and shared Experiences (from childhood).

You can then dig into those to gain greater Acceptance.

We usually have all the catalyst that we need.  It's more a matter of RECOGNITION, and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, which begins to unlock the inner doorways.

I would start with orange-ray first.  If you can't accept yourself fully, it just creates ongoing difficulties in trying to work with your socially-constructed self.

G
Thanks Plenum. Your answer is really helpful. Do you have any tips for working on one's orange ray? I've been struggling with orange ray issues lately.
one exercise that you could do - which is quite confronting - is to try to 'rate' yourself.

with a blank sheet of paper, just make a list of attributes and qualities.  Make the list as long as you like.

Just an example:

looks
attractiveness (to opposite or same gender)
intelligence
humor
life experience
earning potential
cleverness
fitness
etc etc

Now, in your honest opinion (in your own personal space), rate yourself from 0-100 on those attributes.  Where 100 is like the perfect human expression of it, and 0 is like Homer Simpson level (no offense to Homer Simpson Tongue).

Now - absolutely NO-ONE on this planet - if they are objective - is going to get 100 after 100 (self assessed).

The question then is: if you get a 50, or a 14, or a 33, how do you respond, emotionally to that?  Do you think you're a piece of sh*t, and failed at life?  Or can be ok with it, acknowledge that it's something you can work on, and be happy with that process?

The issue is not the RATING.  There's no perfect 100 human being.  So everyone has to accept/acknowledge their weaker points.

The question is: can you love (and accept) yourself at any score other than the perfect.

The counterpoint to this is: with very strong attributes, is there Pride involved?  Like your Identity is DEPENDENT on that 100, or very high rating.  What happens when it goes?  Or you lose access to it?  Can you accept/love who you are, when that is not around anymore?

Like I said - this is a pretty CONFRONTING exercise.  It's actually not recommended BigSmile

40.15 Wrote:This is not only correct but we suggest you take this concept further and understand the great number of entities with the so-called mental diseases being due to the effect of this green-ray true color upon the mental configurations of those unready mentally to face the self for the first time.
That's an interesting exercise, Plenum. I already know I'm gonna have issues accepting myself as I am when I look at whatever score I give myself. I have a hard time accepting myself as I am.
I just rated myself on the qualities listed above.

I have to say it didn't turn out as bad as I was expecting.

And I'm actually fine I guess with where I'm at in most areas. Although when it comes to attractiveness and creativity I feel disappointed. i think that's a big part of my issue. I feel unattractive and creatively uninspired. And I feel like my ideal self should be more successful with women and more creative.
EP, Ra says issues accepting oneself is a very strong trait with 3D humans.... you are not alone, welcome here !!! Wink
Thanks flofrog. Although knowing I'm not alone in my struggle doesn't make the struggle any less real.
There is a cycle that can happen where distorted orange ray makes you seek personal value through distorted yellow ray values that inevitably make you feel inadequate, further distorting orange ray, and the cycle feeds on itself.

I want you to know you have value, infinite value actually, beyond anything you can do for yourself or for others. You are not an android whose value is derived from the functions you perform. See if you can separate the two. See if you can begin to value yourself just because you're conscious, I mean it's a miracle!

Anything else on top of that is icing. Smile
My suggestion to nourishing the orange-ray, try dancing or moving your body in your own rhythm of love.

Love yourself because you are, and how magnificent is it to be, to hear, to see, to feel.
I've always been tidily balanced in the orange, I feel, but always had a HELL of a time with yellow. In fact, I only recently feel like I finally got energy flowing properly through my yellow ray. This here I think is going to be a "wanderer specific problem"–I have never had any trouble with green ray/love interactions, and I hear it's generally the opposite thing. Basically, I had to connect the green and yellow, so there wasn't a big difference between me taking actions of power and me being loving any longer. Before I had distinguished them; now I've learned to bring love down into that yellow level and realize that to actualize the action of love I need to take a yellow action, which is harder for me, but must be done. Making the connection and exploring the needs and demands of the yellow ray through the heart, and then seeing how my own refusal to take hmm... sovereignty rather than what I had initially defined as being solely self-empowering was preventing love from manifesting.
(03-15-2019, 12:32 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]I've always been tidily balanced in the orange, I feel, but always had a HELL of a time with yellow. In fact, I only recently feel like I finally got energy flowing properly through my yellow ray. This here I think is going to be a "wanderer specific problem"–I have never had any trouble with green ray/love interactions, and I hear it's generally the opposite thing. Basically, I had to connect the green and yellow, so there wasn't a big difference between me taking actions of power and me being loving any longer. Before I had distinguished them; now I've learned to bring love down into that yellow level and realize that to actualize the action of love I need to take a yellow action, which is harder for me, but must be done. Making the connection and exploring the needs and demands of the yellow ray through the heart, and then seeing how my own refusal to take hmm... sovereignty rather than what I had initially defined as being solely self-empowering was preventing love from manifesting.

I believe that describes me too. Weak in personal power (yellow), but ok in orange (self-confidence), and strong in green (love). Weak again in blue, although I am sometimes really honest so that can go either way. And my indigo feels blocked. I aim to balance them.
(03-15-2019, 02:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that describes me too. Weak in personal power (yellow), but ok in orange (self-confidence), and strong in green (love). Weak again in blue, although I am sometimes really honest so that can go either way. And my indigo feels blocked. I aim to balance them.
Yep, took me forever to get my red on track, orange was always pretty good because I got that self-expressive confidence that comes along with developing art skills, weak yellow, strong in green, weak in blue. Except my indigo ray isn't blocked–I perceive this as the reason I can see auras. I have more trouble with what I guess is the 7th chakra, the crown. I aim to get them balanced, but the flow comes easier through some than others. Yellow I think I'm slowly getting the hang of, blue I think is actively being attacked to literally choke my actions, but hey, work in progress! I don't think honesty alone is the trait of blue ray, it's also wisdom.
(03-15-2019, 03:22 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think honesty alone is the trait of blue ray, it's also wisdom.

I created another thread discussing blue chakra. I didn't want to get too off topic here.
I used to develop my art skills and contemplation but since I have a family and a job I can't make this useful anymore. I just can't fulfill my creative inspirations. I feel like my personality can't shine in this society. Is this a conflict between orange and yellow? A conflict betwen myself as an individual and as a part of society. I guess I'm having difficulty connecting orange to yellow.
That's a good question.
EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:And I'm actually fine I guess with where I'm at in most areas. Although when it comes to attractiveness and creativity I feel disappointed. i think that's a big part of my issue. I feel unattractive and creatively uninspired. And I feel like my ideal self should be more successful with women and more creative.

I have no problem with creativity. I mean in art. I was less creative in dealing with fight, defence, competition, power - people in general ...

I also used to feel unattractive to women. I thought it's because I'm weak and skinny but in fact I was just too shy and without self-confidence. Manliness is not just in muscless.
(03-16-2019, 02:18 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]I used to develop my art skills and contemplation but since I have a family and a job I can't make this useful anymore. I just can't fulfill my creative inspirations. I feel like my personality can't shine in this society. Is this a conflict between orange and yellow? A conflict betwen myself as an individual and as a part of society. I guess I'm having difficulty connecting orange to yellow.

loostudent,  would you have time to take an evening of meditation really like 'scanning'  yourself carefully ?   The feeling that you can't shine in society is perhaps just how you perceive yourself at a moment where you might be tired [ family and a job do that to you Wink ] and then it may come as exhausting to simply 'be' social.

I am just saying that because when I was a child and a teen and like a young twenty yrs I was tongue tied so often, and so shy and feeling that being in society was so difficult.. everyone was wittier, everyone was more charming, everyone had interesting things to say and I didn't and I would find myself gross and obnoxious. I would plod on though. Then one day I met by chance a girl who had been in school with me in my class,  we were in a school that covered all elementary, middle and high school, so we got to know all of us well.  And we started to chat and I talked openly of all of my weaknesses and she said, omg flo we all thought you were shy, and lonely but so cute, and so funny, we all liked you enormously but just thought you wanted to be left alone.

It  was  like looking back at numerous years of your life and thinking  OMG I missed all that !!!  lol Tongue

So it's just a thought you might be thinking about...    you might shine way more than you think lol
(03-16-2019, 02:18 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]I used to develop my art skills and contemplation but since I have a family and a job I can't make this useful anymore. I just can't fulfill my creative inspirations. I feel like my personality can't shine in this society. Is this a conflict between orange and yellow? A conflict betwen myself as an individual and as a part of society. I guess I'm having difficulty connecting orange to yellow.

Sometimes when entities gain access to green ray, and higher rays after that before fully balancing yellow/orange ray this happens.

One may be afraid to be free or show this freedom through yellow ray, since those who aren't free yet see it as black and evil. (According to Ra I think)

so a free being usually has trouble with yellow ray. to give you an example would be aragorn from lord of the rings books, his difficulty to accept comming out of the shadows and become king.. was due to his denial of yellow ray power.

That's how I see it for now.

I think being able to connect either your creativity to your sense of power/self worth or your sexuality seems to be the trick. Like, I got my yellow/orange balanced once I was working exclusively off of creative type work, so I no longer had that stressful sense that I was giving up my power and my freedom to create. I think it's possible to connect in other ways, or find quick ways to satisfy your creative urges. Like you have family for example, maybe you might spend time playing games as a family, and instead of playing a pre-made board game you play Telephone Pictionary (quite a blast). This would definitely be an orange ray balancing activity, being creative with your family for fun! BigSmile
No wonder my orange ray's blocked. I'm creatively unfulfilled and I'm not getting any. I'm learning guitar, but it's VERY basic right now. ATM I'm learning My Own Summer by Deftones.
(03-16-2019, 06:38 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]The feeling that you can't shine in society is perhaps just how you perceive yourself at a moment where you might be tired [ family and a job do that to you Wink ] and then it may come as exhausting to simply 'be' social.

I am just saying that because when I was a child and a teen and like a young twenty yrs I was tongue tied so often, and so shy and feeling that being in society was so difficult.. everyone was wittier, everyone was more charming, everyone had interesting things to say and I didn't and I would find myself gross and obnoxious. I would plod on though. Then one day I met by chance a girl who had been in school with me in my class,  we were in a school that covered all elementary, middle and high school, so we got to know all of us well.  And we started to chat and I talked openly of all of my weaknesses and she said, omg flo we all thought you were shy, and lonely but so cute, and so funny, we all liked you enormously but just thought you wanted to be left alone.

It  was  like looking back at numerous years of your life and thinking  OMG I missed all that !!!  lol Tongue

So it's just a thought you might be thinking about...    you might shine way more than you think lol

Thank you flo! I used to feel the same but now I don't have any need for being in the spot light. And I'm not interested in worldly conversations. That's why I rather write with you all in this forum ... I just want to be left alone and express myself in art or perform music with someone (I used to draw pictures, compose music and play in a band). Or ponder on something, write, receive feedback, come to realization ... It's just that the things that I like to do don't have any significant time and place in my life. Its difficult to make a living out of it and I don't even have a chance to commit myself ... I gave up some essential part of me. It didn't blossom. That's what I meant with "I can't shine". It's because I can't simply be some kind of bohemian artist, mystic or thinker. I don't want to abandon my family. I love my family and I want to be a loving husband and father.
(03-17-2019, 05:15 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's possible to connect in other ways, or find quick ways to satisfy your creative urges. Like you have family for example, maybe you might spend time playing games as a family, and instead of playing a pre-made board game you play Telephone Pictionary (quite a blast). This would definitely be an orange ray balancing activity, being creative with your family for fun! BigSmile

Thank you for this suggestion. You're right. Smile There are such moments but I still miss different kind of creativity (look what I wrote to flo). Maybe it's just my ego.
(03-17-2019, 06:39 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2019, 06:38 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]The feeling that you can't shine in society is perhaps just how you perceive yourself at a moment where you might be tired [ family and a job do that to you Wink ] and then it may come as exhausting to simply 'be' social.

Thank you flo! I used to feel the same but now I don't have any need for being in the spot light. And I'm not interested in worldly conversations. That's why I rather write with you all in this forum ... I just want to be left alone and express myself in art or perform music with someone (I used to draw pictures, compose music and play in a band). Or ponder on something, write, receive feedback, come to realization ... It's just that the things that I like to do don't have any significant time and place in my life. Its difficult to make a living out of it and I don't even have a chance to commit myself ... I gave up some essential part of me. It didn't blossom. That's what I meant with "I can't shine". It's because I can't simply be some kind of bohemian artist, mystic or thinker. I don't want to abandon my family. I love my family and I want to be a loving husband and father.

I so misunderstood . Yes I so feel for you LOO. The one god thing situations change even when we don’t think so.
I forgot Orange is creative. So if we don't express our creativity like through writing, are we missing out on Orange ray energy?
Wolf I think we still express creativity, in part, in meditation, visionary thoughts, and such. So orange ray energy is always alive. But if we feel we have a gift as writing, music or painting or anything of this 'concrete' type of creating and not being able to expand on it, then there is sadness and frustration. Obviously to make a living of a creative gift is very empowering and wonderful.
(03-13-2019, 08:55 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So my first thread about orange and yellow chakra developmemt kinda focused a lot on my guitar learning pursuit. I'd like to start a new thread that focuses more on the orange and yellow chakras and how to develop them.

Does anybody have any good info or advice concerning the healing, balancing, or overall development of the orange and yellow chakras?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

Firstly, you should begin with the red ray, then orange ray, then yellow ray, then green, blue, and lastly indigo.
It follows logic if you will by saying, first things first which is beginning work with the first Chakra, the red ray going upwards. Meditation is the best aid in balancing the person, personality, emotions, and thoughts or really simply put; the mind/body/spirit and all that contains. This is what those of Ra say:

15.12 ▶ Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.

Good strummings with your guitar! Beautiful instrument and one of my personal favorites. Blessings!
Thanks for posting this Kristina. It's gonna take some re-reading, but thank you for posting it Smile