Bring4th

Full Version: What if you found out your contract obligations and must complete it in ... 2 years?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

What if you found out your contract obligations to being on Earth... and then... to your surprise, ... find out later you must complete all of it within 2 year's time?

For example, you have a contract to be on Earth to share the Love and Light of the Creator (off-line) and ... must try to finish the contract within 2 year's time (2013)?

Does anyone know why the 2 years?
Other than the end-of-time, why 2013... ?

Does anyone else have this experience that they need to hurry-up and complete things?
Some people work well under pressure, but a lot of times they gloss over important details when they rush. It may seem like there's a deadline to compete against, but is there really? Each spiritual progression is unique, and the rate of progress is likewise unique. Take your example, what would be an acceptable amount of L/L in order for that contract to be considered complete? Or take a different example, you have to share LOO with X amount of people and have them be harvestable by 2013. Ra and Q'uo seem to think it's more important if even just one soul gains something important from their work, rather than a projected quota. I'm not at all trying to attack you or your post carrie, just sharing my view!

I actually feel at this point like I'm waiting for something to happen, some trigger that needs to occur before the meat and potatoes part of my contract continues. Who knows though! I'm trying to enjoy the ride while it lasts, but I'm ready to go home!
Interesting thought.

I can relate to both the feeling that I'm waiting for something and also the feeling of urgency.

The urgency has passed a little for the time being... I think it was when my higerself was trying to get a lot of info threw to me, it was my urgency to form a kind of understanding of it all, and then integrate bits of me that had gone a drift.

I've had a similar experience to you Carrie in regard to 'steps of light’ and being told it's not time and having to go back - but mine was in a dream. The message was still clear.

The past few nights have given me messages that I'm on track at the moment and although I don't know what or why, it's ok Tongue
I also had a revelation about the buzzing and ringing I've always had in my head.... when I was on a bus with tour guides to some special destination... we were passing really wired stuff, they were trying to tell us what was going on - but the intercom was broken and just buzzed Smile

I do feel like I have more to do, but for the moment the urgency seems to have passes and like Circle of one I'm awaiting another trigger now.

Do you feel you have a deadline?
As I've repeatedly said, I have no memory of any kind of supernatural experience. In the absence of direct revelation, I use my mind and intuition to try to figure things out. I simply can't imagine what it would be like to have a revelation such as carrie describes here. By definition it would be new information that I could not have predicted.

I can say that if Heaven had a mission for me to accomplish, it would be one of three situations.

Type 1. Heaven wanted very much for me to succeed. All available resources were available to me. Success is virtually certain as long as I maintain my focus on the outcome, and constantly look for what I can accomplish every day.

Type 2. Heaven wanted very much for me to fail. Perhaps the previous person let others down, and arranged a karmic situation where I would try to save them but fail. Perhaps the previous person agreed to experience failure, so that I could learn a lesson or settle a karmic debt by being unable to help them. The point of the experience would be to develop my own character or clear a responsibility that was agreed to at a soul level before this incarnation.

Type 3. The outcome is uncertain, because Heaven simply wants to see what people will do with their free will.

Beyond theorizing, I don't have anything definite to contribute. I would continue to suggest what I always suggest if anyone feels their higher self, or other spiritual forces that love and respect them, are trying to communicate. Through prayer and meditation, ask to be provided the clearest possible message in the most unmistakable way.