Bring4th

Full Version: Purpose of Nightmares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the purpose of nightmares?

I had sort of one last night. I was watching tv, and then knew some geometry was going to show on the tv,
which in certain instances is terrifying to me. So I closed my eyes in the dream and just heard the strong music playing.
It was a little unnerving, but I thought I had seen it before. So closing my eyes helped a lot.
Can negative beings greet you in dreams? I am greeted through geometry sometimes.
Although sacred geometry doesn't usually scare me, but the more complex patterns can.

I think maybe I was killed in a past life by a geometric weapon. An energy weapon with a geometric pattern.
Because certain patterns are more powerful.

Any reason for my fear of geometry, if that might be it?
Whenever possible, I will remember to pray that you be supported by your guiding angels and personal spirit helpers. Hope it will help in some miniscule way in case of any fearful nightmares in the future.
"what is the purpose of nightmares?" ur subconscious is bringing this fear to the surface in ur dream since its on ur mind. if u didnt have this fear then it wouldnt be on ur mind and you probably wouldnt dream about it. u can give it purpose by recognizing u have this fear and then seeking to understand why u have it and how you can let this fear go. which ur basically doing now.

i have no idea why u fear certain geometry but id guess its either that u associate some geometry with stuff that makes u uncomfortable (thoughts/questions, past experiences) or maybe some geometry has deeper meaning encoded in itself that u dont understand consciously but ur picking up on it subconsciously and it makes u feel uncomfortable.
Nightmares seem to bring up certain issues for healing.