Bring4th

Full Version: Is blue chakra the wisdom chakra?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2019, 03:22 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think honesty alone is the trait of blue ray, it's also wisdom.

Do we get our wisdom through our blue-ray chakra?
Because fifth density is the density of wisdom,
I wasn't sure if it correlates to fifth chakra.

I don't feel very wise. I am honest.
I had thought that the indigo chakra (3rd eye) was intuition, and that intuition was similar to wisdom.
Maybe indigio is downloaded wisdom, and blue is wisdom you already possess.
(03-15-2019, 06:24 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2019, 03:22 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think honesty alone is the trait of blue ray, it's also wisdom.

I had thought that the indigo chakra (3rd eye) was intuition, and that intuition was similar to wisdom.

Hi Wolf. How I see it is that the red, orange and yellow rays are levels of consciousness which are based on figuring out how to exist in the illusion. Green upwards is divinely inspired awareness. Green as divinely inspired emotion (love), blue is divinely inspired communication (wisdom, artful expression) and indigo is divinely inspired power (faith, conceptional understanding, manifestation).

So any inspiring communication that goes beyond worldly things (what has been learnt or conditioned from birth) is probably a blue ray expression.

Intuition is strongly empowered by activating indigo because communication via the subconscious and conscious is usually non-verbal. It takes a strong indigo to be able to capture intuitive impressions and translate them into something intelligible.

It's still tricky for me to be able to identify true blue ray communication versus just interesting information based in yellow/orange ray. But true blue communication seems to increase my capacity for love or peace. It's a work in progress. Smile
Yes. In the ancient esoteric sources, vishuddhi the blue-ray chakra, or throath chakra, is the center of communication. We can cleary hear God. So, this can be related with wisdom, because on this level the entity communicate with the univese.
(03-15-2019, 08:22 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. In the ancient esoteric sources, vishuddhi the blue-ray chakra, or throath chakra, is the center of communication. We can cleary hear God. So, this can be related with wisdom, because on this level the entity communicate with the univese.

Ra mentions somewhere in the Ra Material, “the blue/green center”. These two chakras are like two sides of the same coin: Love and Wisdom. There’s a relative polarity with these chakras as well. The fourth chakra is more passive while the fifth chakra is more out-going. All is One and One in All.

I think that’s an important point for STO: Wisdom must be built upon a foundation of Love, lest it be cold and calculating. Negative entities form an earlier attachment to Wisdom. A purely wisdom perspective sees compassion as folly and unnecessary.

This is also not the density of Wisdom, so don’t worry about it too much indigo. Our very being here in this illusion at this time offers us early lessons in Wisdom. Our experiences in a mixed 3D planet will be like dazzling precious gems to us when we are in the Wisdom density.
I also would like to get wiser. since I'm a bit of an idiot BigSmile

But seriously, I'm entirely sure what compassion, honesty, loyalty and unconditional love is. but not faith and wisdom.
Yellow ray is also a bit challenging.. because of the interference of egoes.
(03-15-2019, 08:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I think that’s an important point for STO: Wisdom must be built upon a foundation of Love, lest it be cold and calculating. Negative entities form an earlier attachment to Wisdom. A purely wisdom perspective sees compassion as folly and unnecessary.

Yes. I noticed that the best way is balacing each chakra in the natural order.

First, the balance of the three lower centers which are the bases of the physical experience. I belive that is the hardest part of the seek.

So, the opening and balance of heart chakra and the achieving of the harvestability state. This is the most important work of third density, which can't be achived without the minimal balance of the three lowers centers.

The opening and balance of the blue-ray or throat chakra is easy to the entity with the heart opened (Ra said that). So, I believe you are right when said that love and light are aspects of the same thing. For this reason the STS path negate the green and blue rays.

In the indigo-ray center or the brow chakra, we have the creation of the adept. When this center is balanced contact with the inteligent infinity is made. The entity resurrect and becomes a new being. This state is called in some hindus sources of savikalpa samadhi which is like see God but still with duality (I and God).

Beyond indigo, in the end of the circuit of chakras, is the crown chakra or violet-ray center and when the kundalini raise to this center the entity can achived the Buddha's state. The veil is lifted and the entity become One with the Creator. This is called nirvikalpa samadhi in some hindu sources. Different from savikalpa samadhi, here all duality is dissolved and true unity with the One is achieved. It's yet described a state called sahaja samadhi in which there is constant nirvikalpa samadhi even when the entity is doing your daily activities. Perhaps Buddha's state would be the last samadhi, but the important is the conquest of the nirvikalpa samadhi, which I believe is the penetration into intelligent infinity.
Blue chakra is outgoing as well as inpouring - one thing is to understand and the other thing is to express.
I'll expand a little on communication and wisdom. It means what is within is manifesting outside. Wisdom is being true to your true self. To live your life different than dictated by latest commercials and transient things. Creators Wisdom (creative vision before creation) is the Original Thought. I understand it as eternal love that forms and binds everything. Let it shine in our lives.
(03-18-2019, 09:17 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]I'll expand a little on communication and wisdom. It means what is within is manifesting outside. Wisdom is being true to your true self. To live your life different than dicated by latest commercials and transient things. Creators Wisdom (creative vision before creation) is the Original Thought. I understand it as eternal love that forms and binds everything. Let it shine in our lives.

In my opinion the original thought is the macro thought form, and is a construct of/is apart of Infinity. Thoughts (Original Thought) is generated/ is in generation(constant/flow). Vibration/Energy/Thought are all synonymous. They are not multiple things but rather One thing being represented/Expressed in variating ways. The Original Thought is connected/contains/is/apart of all thoughts ever. The potential of The Original Thought directly equates to the life giving or existence of every thought ever.

Identity described with moniker Intelligence or Intelligent Infinity generates or gives rise to The Original Thought. One of the main or critical infrences is that for there to be an Original Thought, There would have to be The Thinker or Thought Creator.
(03-15-2019, 06:24 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Tae' pid='258549' dateline='1552634569']
I don't think honesty alone is the trait of blue ray, it's also wisdom.

32.14 ▶ Questioner: I just meant was it possible, say, for a green-ray… when we’re talking about green-ray activation and energy transfers, is it possible for a green-ray person who is primarily green-ray activation to vary on both sides of green ray a large or a small amount in energy activation, or does he stay primarily green-ray?

Ra: I am Ra. We grasp the newness of material requested by you. It was unclear, for we thought we had covered this material. The portion covered is this: the green-ray activation is always vulnerable to the yellow or orange ray of possession, this being largely yellow ray but often coming into orange ray. Fear of possession, desire for possession, fear of being possessed, desire to be possessed: these are the distortions which will cause the deactivation of green-ray energy transfer.

The new material is this: once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual. The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray.

48.7 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. I would like to take as an example an entity, at birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list for positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation— which body is activated, process of becoming incarnate, the activation of the third-density physical body, process as the body moves through this density and is acted upon by catalyst, and then the process of death, and the activation of the various bodies so that we make a full circuit from a point prior to incarnation back around through incarnation and death and back to that position you might say in one cycle of incarnation in this density. Could you do that for me?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.

The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities, for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true-color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the form maker. The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true-color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true-color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true-color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.