Bring4th

Full Version: Wisdom of love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The stores in our neighborhood, many of them choose to not respond to me when I go shopping. they ignore me completely.

why?

cuz they love me. I'd call it ''idiotic'' love. because with it comes expectations that saddens them and they end up retaliating.

I of course can't be personal and friends with all of them. and I will never do chit chat, talk about bikes or football with them. (this is where their expectations fail us)
What I have to talk about, would fly over their heads.

Also, they know I'm always alone. that tells them I hate people (including them).

Normal everyday stuff that is made easy for others doesn't have to become difficult for me. the masses are always limiting and hindering my every move. denying me my simple rights.

I choose to speak my mind here. because I believe here there's more understanding.
neutrality is better than the kind of ''love'' these people have for me, that's causing these problems.

We have a saying which is about a bear who befriends a man, when the man is asleep, the bear tries to kill the fly hovering above the man's face with a very big stone that ends up killing the man as well.

I will probably reincarnate two more times as a wanderer.. dear god.. Confused
u r talking about feeling a disconnect/inability to relate and interact between some people and urself? if yes then maybe u guys just dont understand each other and if somebody understands the other then they can bridge the gap and have fun Tongue or maybe sometimes it best to just go ur own ways and not worry about it, like a kangaroo not gonna hang out with a koala bear!
(03-20-2019, 12:35 AM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]u r talking about feeling a disconnect/inability to relate and interact between some people and urself? if yes then maybe u guys just dont understand each other and if somebody understands the other then they can bridge the gap and have fun Tongue or maybe sometimes it best to just go ur own ways and not worry about it, like a kangaroo not gonna hang out with a koala bear!

How would the kangaroo sustain himself and those he cares for in a society of vengeful bears with heavy distortions such as ''ours VS their side'' mentality, bears who are heartbroken for the wrong reasons by him?
I really didn't want to create this thread... but when I do that it means it's important to me.  
I don't like to post stuff like this because they seem negative..

I've been a bit affected but I don't think I'm victimized in general. if anything I feel privileged. and I'm thankful for that.

Anyways a friend recently advised me to buy pastels and get into painting with colors.

I thought that would help..
I'm still troubled.. but I'm going to try the pastels.

Got any advice? sth I can do or.....eat? to ease the anxiety.
(03-20-2019, 03:00 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]How would the kangaroo sustain himself and those he cares for in a society of vengeful bears with heavy distortions such as ''ours VS their side'' mentality, bears who are heartbroken for the wrong reasons by him?

it seems like youre referring to a complex issue in your life that i cant understand thru these metaphors and you know your situation better than anybody. if you want some specific advice im happy to try and help!

(03-20-2019, 03:00 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I really didn't want to create this thread... but when I do that it means it's important to me.  
I don't like to post stuff like this because they seem negative..

I've been a bit affected but I don't think I'm victimized in general. if anything I feel privileged. and I'm thankful for that.

Anyways a friend recently advised me to buy pastels and get into painting with colors.

I thought that would help..
I'm still troubled.. but I'm going to try the pastels.

Got any advice? sth I can do or.....eat?  to ease the anxiety.

dont feel bad for posting this kind of stuff, its good to seek out solutions for your problems. its good that you dont have a victim mindset, i heard a great type of mindset is where you think in terms of "things dont happen to you, they happen for you". about painting, if thats a good outlet for you to express your creativity and get your mind off things for a bit to relax then awesome! about easing anxiety, the big cure is to work out the things that are causing it rather than trying to cover it up. it can take time tho so its good to have things to get your mind off things during the process. idk about things to eat but activities you enjoy like painting or some ppl like hiking or whatever. sometimes you just need to sit down and really think things thru about whats causing the anxiety to get rid of it.