Bring4th

Full Version: Do you use meditative aids?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using a Journey to Self suite, put out by Centerpointe.
It works with the Holosync, which I am also listening to.
They are like binaural beats audio.
The Holosync program lasts like 10 years, and progressively gets lower in frequency,
making it more powerful.
I don't know if there are any  YouTube videos with demo, as their demo program Awakening Prologue
has to be purchased.

Do you have any YouTube videos or programs you use for meditation?
Or any good channels on YouTube?

I'm always looking for ways to accelerate my meditation program,
and they say Holosync does it 8X faster than traditional meditation.
I don't need any. And I don't do special meditations any more. Simple awareness that I AM is enough for me.

How often do you have to come back to that thought of I AM?
(03-17-2019, 09:35 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How often do you have to come back to that thought of I AM?

Never. It's not a thought. It's not something I experience. It is the background and source of every experience. Like a screen that is always there and always the same no matter what kind of a movie is projected onto it.

But I remember there were times when I had to use Inner Reconciliation Ho'oponopono, EFT, The Work etc. many times a day to transition from the identification with the body/person and all the experienced feelings and thoughts to the identification with effortless beingness. The great news is it gets easier and easier because it is like waking up from an illusory nightmare to the natural state of joyful and peaceful being.