Bring4th

Full Version: 1st of 4 books I hope will change things ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in th 3rd week of December 2018, I had decided to pack up and move, start a business, and continue life with my (now) 8yr old son. I started writing. normal, although this was different. can't explain it any other way. fast forward to now. book is out. next 2 are done. 3rd ongoing. I've just purchased the Ra books. I thought I would share mine.
I found a resonance with what the guy on the esoteric tube video was saying. I am attracted to logic and simplicity.
my idea is a simple.
remove money religion and government from our lives, in one go. ooh, scary ?.

I have a way. ? love all round, cos its free.

there is a link below. and I can be found at roydow.com.

may all your desires be realised, and your heart be true. I love the world, and all life in it. yeah yeah yeah. ?

https://www.amazon.com.au/Charlies-Guide...ds=roy+dow
amazon apple etc.

ps. I am new here. I do hope the post is ok? ?
pps. the 4th book will hopefully be an action plan ? finders crossed eh!
many thanks
How does your book relate to the Ra material?
There is so much info I'm studying now it will take me awhile to get to anything new.
But I am appreciative for people who try.
Your paperback is a little pricy. I have a 295 page book that's only $8.99 for paperback and like $4.99 for kindle.
(03-16-2019, 10:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How does your book relate to the Ra material?
There is so much info I'm studying now it will take me awhile to get to anything new.
But I am appreciative for people who try.

hi ?, i dont' know. I haven't received my volume set or the thumb drive yet. I have downloaded the pdf's but they are behind 'Shelton's book on fasting at the moment.
I've been on this... path of discovery, certainly research wise, fro a few months now. I saw the stuff relating to Ra, the channeling, and I found the content unbelievably inspiring. the idea of sharing is a loving one. the outcome I'm searching for, is an environment of peace and harmony amongst all living things, to the extent, that they have the 'time and space' to freely explore all avenue of love and light. I've watched videos and feel there is more I have to offer., and humbly submit to all as words for consideration. after all, only through an exploration of the material, can one begin to 'get a fee' for where I am.
I look forward to reading the Ra books.
ultimately, to achieve a result, the is positive in outcome for all those who have ears, one must approach in a way, so as to not scare them off ?.
love all round, cos its free.
(03-16-2019, 11:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Your paperback is a little pricy. I have a 295 page book that's only $8.99 for paperback and like $4.99 for kindle.

I apologise over the price. I don't set these things, the publisher does; although I believe I can argue for cheaper product. I can send you a word document if wish. the publication is a means to reach people as opposed to making money. although in the current paradigm, it helps, sadly. ?
I will eventually get to where all proceeds go to the organisation I wish to create to assist in facilitating change.

I can assure, I have read the guidelines and am not intending to come on here to push a book to make money.
please delete my registration if this felt.
many thanks. me ?
check out my website...
love all round, cos its free
(03-17-2019, 12:49 AM)roydow Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2019, 11:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Your paperback is a little pricy. I have a 295 page book that's only $8.99 for paperback and like $4.99 for kindle.

I apologise over the price. I don't set these things, the publisher does; although I believe I can argue for cheaper product. I can send you a word document if wish. the publication is a means to reach people as opposed to making money. although in the current paradigm, it helps, sadly. ?
I will eventually get to where all proceeds go to the organisation I wish to create to assist in facilitating change.

I can assure, I have read the guidelines and am not intending to come on here to push a book to make money.
please delete my registration if this felt.
many thanks. me ?
check out my website...
love all round, cos its free

It's cool to advertise your own books in the corkboard. That's what it's for. I was just making some observations.