Bring4th

Full Version: After Death Where do we go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard we go where we expect to after death.
So what about atheists?
My best friend is an atheist, and I don't know if he'll experience a black void for countless years.
Or if he'll ever realize he's died.

And what about those who believe in life after death? Do they immediately know they've died?

I've asked people if I'm still alive before. I asked someone if they were an angel.
I told someone they were an angel. I hope it didn't do damage. But I felt like it was true.

Is everyone experiencing infinite love and light after they pass over?

Will this allow my friend to believe? Or do people remain atheists for eons?
i am schubert. Tongue great article you can check out: https://www.astralvoyage.com/articles/wh...we-die.php

2 points come to mind for me. i personally dont think anybody experiences just a black void for a long period of time. one of the big purposes of life seems to be the spiritual development of souls with the end goal of returning to source. if dying with the belief that there was no afterlife meant a black void, that would be highly counterproductive to this goal. i think reality has "systems" in place to make sure that no soul is unable to continue to progress. this is kind of what the whole concept of catalysts is about.

my other point is that when people say "we go where we expect to after death", for some people that might be literal as in say someone is from a different planet or density and they die, perhaps the veil is lifted and they remember where their "home" is and they choose to go there. for other people it might be more appropriate to say "what we expect to happen, happens after death" as in say a christian dies, they might be greeted by a being who appears to them as jesus christ and guides them thru the process of being reincarnated. i think that article might answer some questions of yours if you didnt already check it out Smile
Where do the dreams go when we wake up after we slept for a while?
Dr Michael Newton has a wealth of case studies that show where we go after we die. It really depends on the individual frame of mind though, not particular their beliefs although beliefs is sometimes key to their frame of mind.
Thanks for that link schubert. I like how it says how we act in our dreams is how the afterlife will be.

But I feel that I don't really have free will in my dreams, nor am I lucid.
As you become more lucid, you get more free will.

Just the other day I raped someone in a dream. Something I wouldn't do in real life.
I feel I did not have free will as to how I acted. And sex in dreams is about power, not about sex.

I'll just do the best I can while I'm here, and I'll forgive myself for my shortcomings.
(03-18-2019, 08:14 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]Dr Michael Newton has a wealth of case studies that show where we go after we die. It really depends on the individual frame of mind though, not particular their beliefs although beliefs is sometimes key to their frame of mind.

Yes, I've read a couple of his books, but forgot most of what he said.

My friend likes anthros like I do, but doesn't believe they exist. Even if he saw an anthro in the afterlife, he still wouldn't believe in the afterlife.
It's like he's had an out of body experience but doesn't believe in them.
There are many visions from many religions and mystery schools. My opinion is the same as Ra: the entity will inhabit a plane or sub-density compatible with your degree of understanding.