Bring4th

Full Version: Angels, Spirits, etc can kiss my [redacted].
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have no respect for them if they exist. They pick and choose who to reveal themselves to, well they always ignore me. So fk them. They are no different than our current power structure. Only the select few get the privilege. That is all.
If they exist, would you want them to reveal themselves to you? Your view is perfectly valid.
(03-18-2019, 07:21 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If they exist, would you want them to reveal themselves to you?

Yes.. But my luck, they would reveal their shadow self and further make things worse. This WHOLE thing is BS! Think about it... When you get a person drunk, you can get them to make decisions they would not normally make. When we CHOOSE to re-incarnate, we are "high" and in a good place mentally, to make a decision that we would NEVER make had we been given the choice right here (sober) in the physical.

You are made to feel good and conned into this it seems. It's one big sick game.

Why not come down here and ask us if we want to re-incarnate? Why wait until we are in a vulnerable state of bliss first? Because not a single person would. They have to "drug" you with the bliss to get you in the mindset of "sure ill go!"
What about Ra? Do you believe in them?
(03-18-2019, 07:49 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about Ra? Do you believe in them?

I don't know. If they exist they are probably manipulating us just the same. They claim to be these evolved consciousness beings.. Well lets see... My low ass conscious helps animals in need, and bugs too. Yea I free bugs in my home.. My little crap conscious is capable of that. Yet these evolved super beings see us and do nothing but continue the suffering. What does that say about their consciousness? It would appear to me that mine is much higher than theirs. Or is the word morality? Sometimes they go hand-in-hand.
Those angels are helpful whether they reveal themselves to you or not. They probably have a good reason for being selective about such things. We do not quite fully grasp the existence of spirits and angels so do not judge them when you cannot understand them. And regardless of how you feel about them, I'm sure they love you.
No angel or guide has ever showed itself to me either, but I still have faith.
I sometimes wonder if my intuition is my own mind making it up, or if it is divine guidance.
I thought you had a spirit guide that once looked like Red XIII and then changed it's appearance?
(03-18-2019, 08:20 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you had a spirit guide that once looked like Red XIII and then changed it's appearance?

I just called him my guide because I had a fancy for him.

He never appeared to me "out there" where I could see him.

Except once during a lucid dream. I felt him breathe on me and it was intimidating.

Honestly I feel alone. Though I feel the energy of Ra and angels, it happens so much that I'm just used to it
and it doesn't feel special.

My guide doesn't have one form. I sometimes see him as a yellow anthro canine being in my mind.

But it's always in my mind.
(03-18-2019, 08:03 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I free bugs in my home.. My little crap conscious is capable of that. Yet these evolved super beings see us and do nothing but continue the suffering.

u on the Law of One forums but it sounds like u never read a lick of the Law of One! no wonder u got so many questions! about your point tho, ra talks a lot about something called the law of free will. u can look into it yourself or i can give u my little explanation if u want.
(03-18-2019, 08:50 PM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2019, 08:03 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I free bugs in my home.. My little crap conscious is capable of that. Yet these evolved super beings see us and do nothing but continue the suffering.

u on the Law of One forums but it sounds like u never read a lick of the Law of One! no wonder u got so many questions! about your point tho, Ra talks a lot about something called the law of free will. u can look into it yourself or i can give u my little explanation if u want.

I have read a lot of it years ago. Not all of it though. I may poke at it again.
DungBeetle Wrote:They pick and choose who to reveal themselves to

What exactly do you mean by revealing themselves?

DungBeetle Wrote:When we CHOOSE to re-incarnate, we are "high" and in a good place mentally, to make a decision that we would NEVER make had we been given the choice right here (sober) in the physical.

iirc both Ra and the Q'uo have expressed that they are actually jealous of the people who have incarnated here, because the experiences here are so intense that one makes a lot of spiritual growth very quickly, so I don't believe incarnating here is a choice that no one would make.
(03-18-2019, 09:58 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]

u on the Law of One forums but it sounds like u never read a lick of the Law of One! no wonder u got so many questions! about your point tho, Ra talks a lot about something called the law of free will. u can look into it yourself or i can give u my little explanation if u want.

I have read a lot of it years ago. Not all of it though. I may poke at it again.

Third density is by nature, veiled. I have had a few key experiences that tells me it is all true. But chances are when you are feeling low, it is harder to 'tune in'. There is nothing wrong with what you are feeling, i would go to meditation and focus on it, and try and balance it out.

I may also inject some humour here, if you want them to kiss your ass, take example from eric cartman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoeNWlJyHfQ
DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]When we CHOOSE to re-incarnate, we are "high" and in a good place mentally, to make a decision that we would NEVER make had we been given the choice right here (sober) in the physical.

I see what you mean but think about this: what if the opposite is true? We are under the veil here. When the veil is lifted we see things much more clearly.
(03-18-2019, 07:19 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]I have no respect for them if they exist. They pick and choose who to reveal themselves to, well they always ignore me. So fk them. They are no different than our current power structure. Only the select few get the privilege. That is all.

I used to carry this really big resentment that they didn't automatically help me... so strong - that I refused to ask them for help - because I was so angry that the setup was that I was required to ASK...
but onetime someone explained to me that's the whole point - the protocol... they require our permission and our consciously asking them to come and assist us...
because otherwise it would be infringement

and positive entities don't infringe

it's freewill based thing

once you ask... do so with no expectations

being respectful will need to be your energy or they'll stay a step back until you respect... but respect yourself also and them

open to love and to help

I understand your feeling pissed off and abandoned and in pain

pm me if you like Heart
(03-19-2019, 02:43 AM)Relaxo Wrote: [ -> ]but onetime someone explained to me that's the whole point - the protocol... they require our permission and our consciously asking them to come and assist us...
because otherwise it would be infringement

and positive entities don't infringe

Yeah, I explain that too.

But.. what about animals and other beings who don't have any awareness of them?

Why let animals suffer?

So they wait for a human to pray and ask for help for the animal, so they wouldn't infringe?
If it's really how it should be then I imagine the higher beings have much sorrow.. which reminds me of Ra referring to them as ''brothers and sisters of sorrow'' (or were they just 4D beings?)

Also the prayers have to be quite direct to have better effect.. I mean it's better to call upon an angel and ask specificly to heal or help this or that entity.
This makes it harder to ask for help for many beings that suffer without us knowing.
(03-18-2019, 07:24 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2019, 07:21 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If they exist, would you want them to reveal themselves to you?

Yes.. But my luck, they would reveal their shadow self and further make things worse. This WHOLE thing is BS! Think about it... When you get a person drunk, you can get them to make decisions they would not normally make. When we CHOOSE to re-incarnate, we are "high" and in a good place mentally, to make a decision that we would NEVER make had we been given the choice right here (sober) in the physical.

You are made to feel good and conned into this it seems. It's one big sick game.

Why not come down here and ask us if we want to re-incarnate? Why wait until we are in a vulnerable state of bliss first? Because not a single person would. They have to "drug" you with the bliss to get you in the mindset of "sure ill go!"

If this is what you believe, this is what you experience. That's the power you have as the One Infinite Creator having the experience of being you, having forgotten Who you really are, and suffering...
It’s okay to be angry... I’ve raged before because I was so down and upset and I felt like I was completely alone with absolutely no recourse. “Apparently the Creator wishes us to suffer. Apparently He enjoys our suffering.” I know it’s not true but I was expressing anger.

If I remember correctly, in the Q’uo channelings someone asked about anger, and Q’uo said that we could speak to the Creator about exactly how we are feeling. Be completely honest! If you’re effing angry, express that. Tell the Creator. These experiences are just as valuable to our Lord as the joyful ones.

So my solution, just trust that they are there with you. They are on a different plane. But they are closer than we realize. I’ve had very little experience with discarnate beings in this life. I don’t see them or feel them. Synchronistic events have shown me that they are in indeed right there.
This is a link to a thread about anger being a distortion of love. https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=16416

If there's any way out of your kiss-my-ass anger, methinks it would be through love.
(03-18-2019, 09:58 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra: I am Ra. In the mechanism of the calling the movement is as you would expect; that is, the entities are within your planetary influence and are, having come through the quarantine web, free to answer such calling.

The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, {are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time}.
also....
Questioner: Why is this trance state, as we call it, different? Why are there not protective entities available in this particular state?

Ra: I am Ra. The uniqueness of this situation is not the lack of friends, for this, {as all entities, has its guides or angelic presences and, due to polarization, teachers and friends also}. The unique characteristic of the workings which the social memory complex Ra and your group have begun is the intent to serve others with the highest attempt at near purity which we as comrades may achieve.

Dung Beetle I love your name. It's really awesome.
We all have guides. Ok? You are not without help. Even the hostility I hear in your words or perhaps it's that you feel played with but whatever it is, even as you write, this is part of your lessons that you have programmed for yourself. I assure you that you are well protected but like the rest of us you have to live the wonderful aspects of life and also the ugly aspects of life. Your life. If I may make a suggestion. Would you take time to watch In The Now podcasts with Jim, Austin and Gary? Start with the top episode and go all the down until you have listened to all of them.
I hope that this finds you healthy and happy! Take my advice and I promise it will change your mind.
Love and light!
Kristina
Ps Angels move in thought. They honor your free will and will not guide you unless asked. They will not show up in your bedroom but perhaps in your dreams. And thanks for helping the little bugs. That's kind and loving.
I love anthro dung. It's like the most amazing thing in creation to me.
Even more precious than diamonds and rubies. Because it doesn't exist on Earth.
But has to be the right species, and male.
I honestly cannot stop thinking about it.
I thought your name was interesting DungBeetle.
And kissing ass is relative. I would kiss anthro ass in a heartbeat.
In a New York second.
It's not only sexual, but it's heartfelt too.
(03-18-2019, 07:24 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Why not come down here and ask us if we want to re-incarnate? Why wait until we are in a vulnerable state of bliss first? Because not a single person would. They have to "drug" you with the bliss to get you in the mindset of "sure ill go!"
Speak for yourself... I remember choosing to reincarnate here, and from my perspective right now (sober, awake, sore in a couple of places and all; not drugged on bliss or otherwise) if I got hit by death and was given the option to go and complete my mission in 3D or ascend back to 6D, I'd reincarnate as human again. I think my higher self respects the heart of service. I'd be a bit cranky about having to go through teenager years again and waking back up again (only took me a couple of decades! PEANUTS!) all in all a real setback but worth it to be here to reap the karamic benefits of being veiled meat and bone.

(03-19-2019, 04:45 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Ps Angels move in thought. They honor your free will and will not guide you unless asked. They will not show up in your bedroom but perhaps in your dreams. And thanks for helping the little bugs. That's kind and loving.
Tis true! I have started periodically asking and things happen when I do.

...I also try my best to save bugs. Thanks for helping little things.
Plus advanced 6D lessons are HARD.
(03-21-2019, 05:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Plus advanced 6D lessons are HARD.
Yeah, that's no joke. I know part of the decision making process was triggered by my Higher Self not feeling prepared for that.
(03-21-2019, 05:26 PM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2019, 05:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Plus advanced 6D lessons are HARD.
Yeah, that's no joke. I know part of the decision making process was triggered by my Higher Self not feeling prepared for that.

Do you think you'll be ready next time?

I don't feel I left because it was hard. But a wolfie hybrid species SMC needed my help, and I wanted to wander to help them.
Then I came here to learn how to resolve conflict.

I think going back will be totally doable.
(03-21-2019, 06:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think you'll be ready next time?

I don't feel I left because it was hard. But a wolfie hybrid species SMC needed my help, and I wanted to wander to help them.

That makes a lot of sense. That you wandered, did your task here, and now you're on Earth, learning a thing, resolving some karma from that past life I guess. And the life you're in is specifically a sort which humbles and teaches you to handle conflict with quiet grace. It also makes sense that it would've been a wolfie SMC. The all-wolf, whose spirit is within every dog.

I have mixed feelings. I don't think I even WANT to ascend into unity with all of creation right now, I feel like there's still so much to do and be done and usefulness in lower densities. Maybe by the end of this life I won't feel that way. I suppose I've been allowed to know this information so I can use it to add preparatory information to my Higher Self's collection of lives. So perhaps that will lay one more brick on the stairs up. Given as I ran all this way down, it's still going to take a while to climb up with this extra brick I'm bringing with and I'll probably have to adjust to the different oxygen levels up there.
(03-22-2019, 12:29 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2019, 06:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think you'll be ready next time?

That makes a lot of sense. That you wandered, did your task here, and now you're on Earth, learning a thing, resolving some karma from that past life I guess. And the life you're in is specifically a sort which humbles and teaches you to handle conflict with quiet grace. It also makes sense that it would've been a wolfie SMC. The all-wolf, whose spirit is within every dog.

I have mixed feelings. I don't think I even WANT to ascend into unity with all of creation right now, I feel like there's still so much to do and be done and usefulness in lower densities. Maybe by the end of this life I won't feel that way. I suppose I've been allowed to know this information so I can use it to add preparatory information to my Higher Self's collection of lives. So perhaps that will lay one more brick on the stairs up. Given as I ran all this way down, it's still going to take a while to climb up with this extra brick I'm bringing with and I'll probably have to adjust to the different oxygen levels up there.

A gentle reminder....
You are within an illusion, meaning, in our wobbly words, this is not reality. You are already One but cannot know it as you are in this illusory space/time. I don't know about you, however, I love this world. The horse, the dog, the cat, the flower and the tree. The colors are so vibrant and sometimes the conversation so rich! I say, know what you know now and deal with what comes about later. In other words, live for each moment as it unfolds and if you are at the appointed time leaving this plane of existence, you will be experiencing nothing but another moment. Wanderers could be very ingenious in the art of staying grounded in what is called The Eternal Now but you may have to apply yourself just as everyone upon this beautiful planet applies hardwork.
Kristina
(03-24-2019, 06:46 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]A gentle reminder....
You are within an illusion, meaning, in our wobbly words, this is not reality.  You are already One but cannot know it as you are in this illusory space/time. I don't know about you, however, I love this world. The horse, the dog, the cat, the flower and the tree. The colors are so vibrant and sometimes the conversation so rich! I say, know what you know now and deal with what comes about later. In other words, live for each moment as it unfolds and if you are at the appointed time leaving this plane of existence, you will be experiencing nothing but another moment. Wanderers could be very ingenious in the art of staying grounded in what is called The Eternal Now but you may have to apply yourself just as everyone upon this beautiful planet applies hardwork.
Kristina
Yes, I've often said similar things. I also love this world, which is why I don't want to just ascend out of it in some grand flash of ascension. I love food and plants and animals and the colors and the sky and water and wind and all these silly little mortal things. It's fun. Sure, sometimes it's miserable, but I also find life very fun and if I disappeared I wouldn't be able to help anyone anymore.

This forum doesn't seem to suffer nearly as much as many Facebook groups do from the "I want to go home" complex, though, I think most of us are good and oriented towards service in the now.
I'm a member of one Ra group on Facebook, but I've never heard anyone mention there wanting to go home.

I used to talk about that here. I'm often interested in higher density while I'm here in 3D.
Maybe because it's the rare opportunity to take advantage of the veil.
(03-25-2019, 12:24 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a member of one Ra group on Facebook, but I've never heard anyone mention there wanting to go home.
I joined a whole bunch of recommended 'similar' groups to one psychic group, so I have probably like 20 or so assorted metaphysical type Facebook groups and the ones with more "starseed" type content I regularly see alarming posts like "if I kill myself will I go home?" "I'm very depressed being here, no one understands me." "I can't wait for the Event to happen and take us all away from this awful place." "I can't stand being here anymore, how much longer is it going to be for the solar flare?" Lots of despair.

But, thinking about it, I daily put out the request to the universe to orient me to locations where I can do some help to people who are receptive and needing what I can offer. So that's probably why I keep running into people like that–because I have something to offer to them that they need. Heart
Pages: 1 2