Bring4th

Full Version: Sick and looking for prayers and good vibes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi friends,

It's been a while since i've posted. I hope the spring is bring renewed hope for all of you as we continue to push 4th.

I am working hard on a big project and unfortunately now I am sick with hormonal related asthma, a lung infection, and a sinus infection. Only my ears remain in working order!

My asthma is off the charts and my physical jobs have been made more difficult. I need help with my lungs.

By the by, anyone else annoyingly allergic to alcohol and have to stick to a mostly vegetable diet to aid digestion?

Please keep me in your prayers!

MF
Heart
Sending
Hi Moonfox, would it be possible for you to drink celery juice, like one large glass before breakfast ? And for a while lots of vegetables, and pomegranate juice ? For some reason, those act as electrolytes and are good for asthma... best wishes
Moonfox, my dear, I too suffer from asthma and am very sensitive to alcohol (I can have precisely 1 half beer or 3 ozs of wine I have determined, any more starts to have a negative impact on me).

The trick is anti-inflammatory stuff–I don't make a secret of the fact that non-smoked marijuana helped my asthma out remarkably. Asthma is worsened not just by your lungs, but all the muscles around that area clenching, and I also found, anxiety often tricked me into thinking I couldn't breathe. So I got my asthma under control by getting my anxiety under control, and working on my lats–foam rolling those is a beastly task but helps relieve a lot of the tension from coughing. If you have a loving partner who can gently work your sides, that's a possibility too.

I should probably eat more veggies.