Bring4th

Full Version: Who relies on higher density love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I normally feel empty.
I have been feeling the love of my 5th density wolf family, and it fulfills me.
But it isn't lasting. It only lasts as long as I think of it.

Does anyone else here get love from their higher density soul family?

Mine feels great. It is pleasant, and pleasurable to an extent.
It makes me feel like it is all worth it. Like the wandering was worth it.

Now that I have found them, I am home, even here as I am.
I was listening to love songs and crying.

I don't rely on it, but I sometimes feel it unbidden, usually more likely to feel it if I'm actively thinking about the connection and trying to muster it up. Smile I don't try to maintain the connection because I am a veritable fountain of waterworks, and I cry throughout. They have to have a verrrrry light touch to be respectful of 3D me's preference to not spontaneously sob all the time, I don't doubt they're around.

Yeah, it's "pleasurable to an extent". Very distracting. Just thinking about the love available to me and everyone can trigger it. Very sensitive balance.

It is sometimes unbidden though, especially if they're trying to get my attention to meditate. If I'm doing something repetitive that gets me into the start of that mental state, then it can get set off. In the car (I don't drive!) or while working it sometimes catches me from the background. A "psychic greeting", I think we call it around here.
Most of our help is from other densities like guides, The Confederation, Angels, etc.... I don't think we depend on it as much as they just give it without us looking to be loved or not. Anything above 3d is a love that we cannot possibly understand yet and it is given freely just because there's nothing more fulfilling than to love for the sake of loving.
(03-25-2019, 07:38 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Most of our help is from other densities like guides, The Confederation, Angels, etc.... I don't think we depend on it as much as they just give it without us looking to be loved or not. Anything above 3d is a love that we cannot possibly understand yet and it is given freely just because there's nothing more fulfilling than to love for the sake of loving.

Going after memory it's the distortion that prevents us from staying in it, and the unity consciousness. So, logical to remove it thing is the distortion removed is enough.
I rely on the love of the One Infinite Creator and through me I send that love far and wide Smile
I send love in concentrated fashion to where it is needed most. I am not usually conscious of what that is but have the intention to do so.
Maybe it can help someone who is feeling down. I always intend that it makes a difference.
(05-01-2019, 09:57 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: [ -> ]I rely on the love of the One Infinite Creator and through me I send that love far and wide Smile

And so do I
You are higher density love. It’s always inside you. The ego is a mask.
The illusion makes you feel empty but if you need relief from that take off the mask for a bit, or learn to thin the mask so you can wear it more loosely.
New here, just found the site and am looking around and ran into this as one of the first threads I have read. What a wonderful confirmation that I have found somewhere I might belong.

Love is all that matters, all that is real and is the very air I need to survive. I am so glad to find people who know this and the inner glow that IS. These days it there about 20 hours a day and 6.5 days a week. I still need to work on it Smile

Hi there Smile (wanders off to find a profile pic)
Welcome here Not A Rockstar, this is a pretty kind and cool place, Wink