Bring4th

Full Version: Ra speaks on the Elite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've chosen to delete the post. After consideration, I felt it had no constructive value. :-)
I get the sense that we have to be willing to repeat 3D if needed, in order to graduate. This is for the 3D native.
If you're a wanderer or dual bodied, you will go to your home density after this life or the next. Whenever Earth has finished going into 4D and its people too.
I try not to spend time worrying about how bad things can be.
I have things I could complain about, but I just channel love through me, and enjoy that feeling.
It's all I can really do.
Yep. The capitalism for example, it's a clear example of a STS system. It motivates the selfish and individualism, this is, the blockages of the lower centers. The green-ray manifestaions are of free sharing. And, the system created and was created by an elite:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/201...fam-report
I honestly don't dwell on it either Indigo. I have moved past the negative emotions that welled up when I first came into the knowledge/realization of "the way it is". You have the right attitude... channel love.
Infinite... I see all "isms" as just variations on the same theme. They all end up at the same place.