Bring4th

Full Version: Must unconditional love be perfect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we love someone like my mom for instance, and sometimes they get on our nerves,
and sometimes we get angry towards them, but always come back to loving and helping them,
is that still unconditional love?

Is it green ray if we get angry? I remember that Jesus turned over tables of money changers
in the temple with anger. But he was full of unconditional love.

We must vibrate in green ray, unconditional love, in order to be harvestable. But that is hard sometimes
to be unconditionally loving nonstop.
This is an very important aspect of love and wisdom that you touch upon, Indigo! Anger is a portion of the shadow self. We all have a shadow, even Jesus.

I don’t think we’re expected to radiate unconditional love at all times in third density. I’m not even sure if it’s possible considering that we have a strong veil in mind which makes seeing others as the Creator more difficult. But that’s the point! It’s that challenge which truly opens the heart, in all honesty and power. The choice made in free will to love others.
In 4D we will have the opportunity to live in the open heart at all times. The heart does not close in 4D positive.

But right now, our 3D is good practice in learning the ways of love. Intentionality is key. We are not expected to be perfect. My family gets on my nerves all the time! But I still love them. I’ve even begun to recognize that my annoyance with them recently is coming from myself, not actually them. I’m trying to practice to not take my anger out on them, rather to choose a different way. This is challenging in the moment, by totally possible. We can surprise ourselves with what we can do! We don’t know what’s hidden within our being until we “potentiate” it; getting to know ourselves both the light aspects and the shadow aspects.
(03-23-2019, 09:02 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]We are not expected to be perfect. My family gets on my nerves all the time! But I still love them. I’ve even begun to recognize that my annoyance with them recently is coming from myself, not actually them. I’m trying to practice to not take my anger out on them, rather to choose a different way. This is challenging in the moment, by totally possible. We can surprise ourselves with what we can do!  We don’t know what’s hidden within our being until we “potentiate” it; getting to know ourselves both the light aspects and the shadow aspects.

That annoyance will come to bite you when you attempt to cross the abyss one day, won't it?
I bet when attempting to reach God, you face a lot of psychological issues. It can make itself psychologically warped.