Bring4th

Full Version: Homecoming Gathering 2019 Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is official: the registration for Homecoming 2019 is opened! If you would like to see more information and register, please visit here.

Using this thread you can plan with other people attending, ask questions about the event, share past experiences, and discuss anything related to the Homecoming Gathering.

It's always a mix of regulars and new faces. We so look forward to seeing those we know and meeting those we don't. And watching everyone connect with each other.

Lots of love. : )
Roll call! Whose lovely face do I get to see this year?
(06-13-2019, 01:12 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Roll call! Whose lovely face do I get to see this year?

I was thinking about coming, not sure though. Smile
I'll be there! Looking forward to it.
I wish I went but will be away.... next year !!!! Have loads of fun and awesome meditations guys !!
This will be my first homecoming in Louisville. Does anyone want to share costs by sharing a room?
I'll be there. I've made reservations for a room with two queen beds at Microtel Inn and am open to sharing.
Getting pumped for this.

Irrationally so  Blush
I'm on the same page, pleno! Under four weeks?? They will be gone before we know it! I'm so excited!
I just registered! Looking forward to it!
I'll be there.  This will be my 10th Homecoming. 
Looking forward to seeing everyone in two Friday's time.

[pinches myself]

'it's really happening again BigSmile'
Current conditions in our part of KY:  10:30 AM.....90 degrees F, dew point 78, heat index 105.  I hope it cools off before Homecoming..... Confused
Convo this morning:

Husband: Well, looks like we're out of the heatwave for a while. No more 90s until after you leave, it seems.
Me: Oh great, then, I will escape to Kentucky!
(looks at weather in Louisville for next week)
Me: I will escape to Kentucky where it will be 90+ and also 80% humidity....

Nothing like a trip to Kentucky to help me appreciate all the perks of living in Colorado! Smile
At this moment, we are looking at highs around 80 for next weekend. Very pleasant compared to what we've had recently. Of course now that I have said it, I've jinxed it.

So long as it doesn't rain 79 inches again, I'll be happy.
I'll be in Phoenix on Tuesday.

112F! (45 degrees Celsius).

I picked the right day  Tongue

See everyone on Friday.

And looking forward to your talk John, on Saturday afternoon.
So do all moderators usually go to Homecoming?
(08-25-2019, 04:23 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So do all moderators usually go to Homecoming?

Don't be deceived by the term "moderators."  They are actually very hard core.

Am I right, or am I not right?

(heh heh)
And peregrine is in the house this year.

If he can't keep us in line - no one can  BigSmile
(08-26-2019, 04:19 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]And peregrine is in the house this year.

If he can't keep us in line - no one can  BigSmile

Damn right I will!  Woof!  WOOF!!

Actually, we'll be in a circle, not a line, so that won't be an issue....and after hours anything goes, eh?

Those after hours convo's.

Yes  Smile

/ /

Arrived in Phoenix, AZ, and proceeded to do something silly.

Tackled Piestewa Peak in the middle of the day. It indeed was over 110F

But I wasn't the only one doing it. But everyone else looked well seasoned.

Started getting heatstroke symptoms. Couldn't breathe properly. Had enough water.

I persisted - with lots of rests - but eventually turned back near the top.

I would walk for 2-3 minutes, then stop for 10.  Rinse and repeat.

Everyone else was blasting it.

Chalk that up to lack of acclimatisation.

Cramp, and vomiting sensations.

Lesson learnt Arizona!
well - another year - another Homecoming over.

I don't know how it's possible - but this Homecoming was the best yet (that I've attended).

Just all the beautiful souls that were present.

Thank you again.
(09-02-2019, 02:49 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]well - another year - another Homecoming over.

I don't know how it's possible - but this Homecoming was the best yet (that I've attended).

Just all the beautiful souls that were present.

Thank you again.

It was possibly, in part, an inside job.  I.e., maybe you, being more mature and lovely than ever, were more able to take in the benefic energy, thus making it seem better than ever?

Anyhow, I do share your appreciation.  It was surely catalytic for moi, in various good ways. 

A further thought in the stream: it was way cool, by the way, to hear Q'uo being quoted as saying that they seldom encounter a group of seekers seeking so sincerely.  That kinda backs up your observation, eh?  And I think it says a hell of a lot about the quality of the dedication and organizational work done by Austin, Trish, Gary and their support team.

I envy you all !!! I could not be there for family things but I so hope for next year !!! Love to All of you kindest wanderers !! Heart
Another beautiful Homecoming has come and gone.  Those of you who have not attended yet, you really ought to come.  Shy
(09-02-2019, 10:28 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]And I think it says a hell of a lot about the quality of the dedication and organizational work done by Austin, Trish, Gary and their support team.

Amen to that peregrine!
All the presentations this year were great, but two did stand out for me.

One was the Heart Circle (on Sunday morning), led by Trish.  This was the first time I've experienced this, and it is incredibly healing, when a safe space is created for this purpose.

The other standout was the drumming performance by Ken.  (also on the Sunday, after lunch).  I was just totally entranced by it.

/ /

Jim also channeled Q'uo late Sunday afternoon, with all the attendees acting as a collective 'battery'.  That's a lot of Love/Light charge!

Hopefully that will be transcribed and posted soon.

All in all, 2019 was a wonderful Homecoming.

Thanks everyone, for making it great.  (make Homecoming great again?? - tshirts for next year?)
Agreed, Eddie, Garry, Jonathan. Homecoming was exceptionally great this year. Personally I loved the multi-stage presentations, though I was surprised to find how many people the group fit into the living room. One wrong gastrointestinal move in there and it could have spelled disaster.

Seeing Lily on her feet and moving to the music during Ken's musical performance was particularly poignant.

Loved spending time with everyone. My only source of sadness is to those I couldn't spend time with. But it's always balanced by witnessing all the connections made and love and stories shared. Thanks to a 40-person circle for lifting human energies into the heart and beyond.

<3 GB