Bring4th

Full Version: A purple presence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends, 

I have recently encountered an experience of a purple "entity" that seems to be able to enter and exit one's energy body at will.  Its appearance is amorphous. It seems to have the person's best interests as its goal, i.e., is a positive presence. It communicates in images.  Has anyone else experienced or read about this sort of thing? 
There are many possibilities. No doubt of communication with an entity outside the bounds of the 3d illusion.
(03-29-2019, 09:42 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]There are many possibilities. No doubt of communication with an entity outside the bounds of the 3d illusion.

Iit is a wonderful thing, but one must be aware of the energetic nature/possibilities that are present within/during energy exchanges. As the energy flows (wax/wane) charges/potentials change rapidly and unexpectedly, especially from 3d view point. These charges/potentials are ever so being scanned/felt for by many entities. Be aware
I actually think that, most likely, this is a part of the larger self (not in the oneness sense, but rather a part of that particular mind/body/spirit complex) rather than something external.
(03-29-2019, 08:35 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends, 

I have recently encountered an experience of a purple "entity" that seems to be able to enter and exit one's energy body at will.  Its appearance is amorphous.  It seems to have the person's best interests as its goal, i.e., is a positive presence. It communicates in images.  Has anyone else experienced or read about this sort of thing? 

When you say, "at will", who's will? I guess that should be determined first before determining whether or not the entity is positive or negative in nature.
...interesting....
(03-29-2019, 10:59 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think that, most likely, this is a part of the larger self (not in the oneness sense, but rather a part of that particular mind/body/spirit complex) rather than something external.

I would agree, due to there really not being an "external" or other. All things are One, all things are united. Excuse me if it seemed I was suggesting other-wise.
1.7 ▶ Questioner: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate this law in more detail?
The point for me to write on an online forum, is to debate my own experiences/paradigm with a group of peers, rather then to answer questions, or use quote to answer. The point for me is to elucidate/share experiences, and what I have personally encountered and found to be "true" to me.

That being said the quote you posted is very informative, while being very easily distorted or misunderstood. Since you posted this quote, would you mind elucidating on how you interpret the quote? How it avails itself to your experience? Under what parameters did you mean it towards this thread? Practically: How does Infinity/Unity/Oneness applicable with-in your day to day life/experience?
[Image: We_re_one_but_we_are_not_the_same.jpg?v=1501814634]