Bring4th

Full Version: Experimental Meeting in Love And Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Louisabell & flofrog:

Simplicity has been my watchword when contemplating the format of our proposed meetings, and in reading once more through the Ra Material, I am struck by the frequent references made by Ra to the harmony of that original group of three.  Therefore, my proposal is that the initial period of this experiment be focused simply upon the harmonious blending of our energies through a deliberate commingling of our desires to love and to serve.

And so, if we all feel up to the attempt, I  propose we meet up in time/space for a period of 30 days merely to offer love and appreciation to ourselves and one another, and then offer this combined vibration to the heart of our planet.  If we make it through that period intact, we can then discuss a possible deepening of the practice.  My feeling is that, initially, it would be simplest for just the three of us to embark on this; perhaps later we could open it up to other participants.

My feeling is that a commitment of ten minutes (minimum) per day at any time of day would be sufficient, and that we would all use the same invocation and closing benediction to help maintain consistency. I haven't yet worked out the details for these, but my thought is to ask Carla Rueckert to connect us each to an appropriate guide to lead us to a work space set aside in time/space where light being representatives of ourselves would be present where we could spend time offering our love and appreciation to all, and where we could practice blending our energies in unity with one another and with our guides.

I would ask you each to consider within yourselves this proposal and see what it brings up for you.  For my part, it feels wonderfully beautiful and I am hoping we can become lab partners in this experiment in "Love Science," beginning on April 4th.

In love and light, joy and hope,
~p~

Thankyou peregrine for your thoughtful consideration in this. I am delighted with the insights you've come to for how we should proceed. I am looking forward to this exploration as it is not like anything I have tried before.
(04-01-2019, 02:19 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Thankyou peregrine for your thoughtful consideration in this. I am delighted with the insights you've come to for how we should proceed. I am looking forward to this exploration as it is not like anything I have tried before.

Same goes for me, to be sure.

peregrine, that seems to me just exactly perfect with its simplicity and the idea to ask Carla for a guide in time/space. I am all in !! Heart

Sorry for my late response, i was part of a large art fair in LA, and even sold two pieces, so I was busy for the last four days of last week.

I am ready to start anytime, you both let me know ?

love and light
flo

Shall we perhaps PM each others for the day to start ?

Welcome back, flofrog!  

I have dreamed up a simple 7-step protocol which I will soon post for comment.  In my view, the high quality of the work of L/L Research comes in large part from the emphasis on tuning.  Carla taught people to tune to the vibration of that which they would die for and live for.  For her it was Jesus Christ, for Jim, Unconditional Love.  For me it's something I call Transcendent Beauty.  I could never explain it in words, but it's something I can tune in to and it has guided me well for many years.  So, for step two of the protocol, you'll want to choose what form of Love, for you, vibrates most magnificently and tune yourself to that.

I want to say that I am deeply grateful to the two you for being able and willing to converge in this way.  I feel that if we can get this off the ground and keep it in the air, it will be a profoundly beneficial thing for us personally, and helpful to our dear planet as well.

So, this coming Thursday, APRIL 4th, we shall commence the experiment at whatever time we choose individually.

Proposed protocol:

1.  Do whatever you do to center and focus.

2.  Tune yourself to the frequency of that for which you would die and live, perhaps your highest experience of Love.

3.  For as many sessions as you need, ask Carla Rueckert to connect you with your guide specific to this work and then be led to the place of working.  After a time you may be led there directly, but saying "hi" to Carla--if you wish--will help the tuning.

4.  When you feel you've arrived at the place of working, declare this statement, either aloud or silently: "The Law is One.  I am here to share our deepest love as the Creator, for the Creator.  Let no thought-form enter this working."

5.  Allow to pour from you light and love for all in the working: yourself, the other two, our guides, others attracted to the working.  (If you find that you've lost concentration and slipped out of the working, begin again with the tuning at step number two.)

6.  End with this statement: "We humbly offer the fruits of this working in thanksgiving to the heart of our planet and to all who thirst for the Creator's love."

7. Relax awhile.

Excellent peregrine.

Very strangely I find that your chosen two words reflect very well what I cannot name when I think of this highest experience of love, but I will think and visualize more to be certain, in the next hours we have, till the 4th.

So much gratitude, so much

Regarding tuning, heretofore I've not bothered being so assiduous in my tuning when I sit down down to meditate, I've preferred a much more informal approach.  But in preparing this protocol, I found it brought me to a place of experiencing more rarefied frequencies than I'm used to, and I lost the tuning pretty quickly time and again.  So, it'll take me some time to get used to this.  It's interesting that just by doing the preliminary work for this, I can feel that my personal capacity to share love and light is more resonant in my energy field.

I see it's already Thursday in Australia. Well, here we go.........

Great protocol peregrine. Elegantly simple and essential.

It is also difficult for me to put into words my highest ideal or love vibration that I would give my all for, but I definitely have one which I base much of my faith on. The closest word that comes to mind is authenticity.

I was going to start tonight. So I will begin soon and report back.  Smile  I am happy to post here for the purposes of research/the interest of others, otherwise information can be shared privately if preferred.
Note: I emended step two of the protocol above to add a word about service to the Creator.

I woke up at some point last night and decided to try this thing out while still in bed.  I had serious trouble maintaining the tuning, and then realized that I had serious stuff coming up regarding unworthiness and shame.  Over the past few weeks I've been working on deep distortions in my 2nd & 3rd chakras having to do with lifetimes of distorting power in a big way, and yet have been unable to get at the root of it; this stuff that was brought up seemed directly related.  I eventually asked to be taken to a place heal this, and things seemed to smooth out a bit.  It was helpful to use the short benediction to conclude the experience.  I'll try again later today.

Good healing to you peregrine, Heart
Hi peregrine. I experienced something similar. I was trying to maintain correct tuning, but a few distortions based in 'selfish attitudes' emerged (I guess I meant it when I decided on authentic being). They seemed to be more animated than usual, they manifested as though they had a life of their own, making them easier to observe and balance, so I spent sometime doing this. Even though this was a bit off course, I thought it was understandable to have happened on the first try. A few sessions may be spent on tuning. I was about to conclude with sending love.

Also, I obtained the insight when I was attempting to 'travel' to the meeting place in time/space that I was thinking about it wrong. I was attempting to move there as though it was a place in space, not time. More like recalling memory, my journeying became more about tuning in and focusing than about 'moving'. I feel as though a place has been created, and waiting for futher empowerment. Not sure if that's relevant, I thought to just share what comes to mind.

Also floflog, I forgot to congratulate you on selling your artwork! That's fantastic.  BigSmile
I loved it. I tuned out for a small small time just at the beginning and then went right back in. Peregrine it was really lovely and both times, I felt Carla's loving 'guidance' to the guide. The first time I was trying to see the place, a bit in the terms of you Louisabell, getting there, and the second time, I just saw it.

Louisabell, thank you for the artwork, that was a lot of fun !!

To you both, and to whoever else, so much gratitude

My second attempt was much better, but like you both, I found the traveling didn't bring to my destination, exactly.  Then tonight I read this passage.

Ra and Don Wrote:67.14 ▶ Questioner: Do you mean then that this fifth-density entity visualizes certain symbols? I am assuming that these symbols are of a nature where their continued use would have some power or charge. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. In fifth density light is as visible a tool as your pencil’s writing.

67.15 ▶ Questioner: Then am I correct in assuming this entity configures the light into symbology, that is what we would call a physical presence? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The light is used to create a sufficient purity of environment for the entity to place its consciousness in a carefully created light vehicle which then uses the tools of light to do its working. The will and presence are those of the entity doing the working.

Something about this (which I will try to append to the protocol) helped me with the transportation; yet when I arrived, things were a bit amorphous.

When I was originally working out the protocol, I saw the three of us in light bodies harmonizing our energies.  But at this early stage, I now understand, we need to first (1) practice inhabiting these light bodies and then (2) call to one another in order to initiate the harmony.

So, what I did was modify the invocation to "I am here to enter my light body and share our deepest love as the Creator...."  After repeating that for awhile, I beckoned to you each to join with me by reaching out to you with my heart's beacon, saying, "Join with me."  This felt most wonderful.  I eventually closed with the benediction.

I'll soon redraft the protocol and post it here.

Thanks again to all.

PS:  I had the thought that, having seen this process while crafting the protocol, I would easily be able to slip into it.  It turns out, instead, that it is a living experience requiring poise and patience and a willing purification of my energy field.  I remain grateful to you both that we are all trying to rise to this endeavor in a manner that so beautifully supports one another's deep desires for service.

Meeting Protocol (rev. April 6,2019)

1.  Do whatever you do to center and focus, then attune yourself to that for which you would die and live, perhaps your highest experience of Love or your deepest experience of service.

2.  Allow your focus to fall to your feet where the universal energy is unformatted.  Then allow it to rise to your first energy center and become formatted there as your initial experience of consciousness.  Then allow it to rise to your second energy center.  Allow it to rest there and then be present as you allow this experience of self to encompass the first.  Then allow your focus to rise to the third and encompass the first two, and so forth, steadily, up through the eighth center, located some inches above your head.  If you encounter discomfort or distress along the way, call for help and be present as love is offered.

3.  For purposes of further tuning, drop in on Carla Rueckert for a warm hug and kiss.  Then allow a vehicle of light to form and allow this to take you to the place of working.

4.  When you feel you may have arrived, leave your vehicle and allow your new energy body to manifest.  When you feel this is sufficient, declare the following: "The Law is One.  Let no thought-form enter this working.  We are here to offer our deepest love as the Creator, to the Creator."  Repeat the last phrase (and maybe also sometimes "The Law is One") until you feel settled in.

5.  Through your heart, call to the others in the working to join with you to interweave vibrations of love and light.  Allow yourself to join with them and allow the interweaving of the energy bodies and their patterns of love and light.

6.  End with this statement: "We humbly offer the fruits of this working in thanksgiving to the heart of our planet and to all who thirst for the Creator's love."

7. Relax awhile.

It may take some time to grow into this protocol.

Hi all. I had much greater success with the revised protocol. I think this was mainly to do with the careful focusing on each energy centre in preparation. I took my time with it, clearing each way. In 7th, as I expressed the full nature of my being, I collected these energies and focused them into the 8th gateway in order to pull down light to fashion a light vessel for transport and working. It took a while to cover my body and I had to exercise patience during this step.

From there I called on Carla and I just hugged her and shared appreciation. There was no communication, but that was to be expected as I have a bias against mediumship. I then felt like I was gently falling into place. The farther I fell, the deeper into this metaphysical space I was anchored in. I called on your essences and spent time entwining with each of you one on one. The dichotomy of your different personalities and colours was exquisite.

Eventually it progressed so that we were holding hands (or whatever is equivalent in light bodies, it was a closing of a circuit), floflog was on my right and peregrine to my left (it just happened that way for no particular reason I know of). Then I felt a huge column of light being generated from the middle. It was powerful enough that if I got distracted it didn't falter. This gave me faith in the power of the group. I concluded with the statements provided which offers that love to the planet and the souls in need of love.

The only other step I needed to include was some serious grounding at the end in order to collaspe the column of light and conclude the working.

I went into this session without expecting anything. All the events described just organically came up for me. I'm big on relying on instinct with these things. I am happy for any feedback or further tweeking from here. Thank you again both for offering yourselves in this.  Heart
Thank you Louisabell...

I did it last night, it was really smooth getting there, I got the same warmth as before from Carla then when I came where I had the working before, we were on a triangle Louisabell you were on my right, and peregrine you were on my left, but it was clearly a perfect triangle. We were in a bluish light, I didn't see the column but started to have slow tears of intense gratitude and serenity, it was really wonderful. I cherish every word of the protocol, peregrine, I can't even thank you in words.

I thank you both so much, and Gaia and Creator, and guides.

I am so very happy that this experiment is working out so positively for all of us.  It feels like such a beautiful opportunity to stretch my wings, so to speak, and I would not have done it on my own.  I feel so fortunate that we can do this together.  For my part, it will take me some time to develope the maturity to do this fluidly, and I am most grateful for the opportunity to grow in this manner of service.

I am so grateful to both of you, and to anyone who is part of this. peregrine thank you thank you.
Same thing last night. Somehow there seems to be, before I see both of you, a beach with slow small waves dying on the sand there and pine trees. Then its only this bluish purple light and you both. Many tears again.

It's been a week of trying to make this experiment happen, and I'm thinking this might be a good time ti review our progress.  Actually, I had to refer to the "amok" thread to remember what exactly our goal was.

(03-24-2019, 07:21 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ] 
Well, this is very cool.  Thanks very much, FF & LB.  

I'm thinking it might be easier to begin with a general aim rather than focusing on some specific type of recipient or outcome.  Specifically, we could combine our vibrations of seeking/intention to offer 4D light and love to this planet daily for a period of time and then evaluate our situation.

Does that sound sound good to you?

Honestly, I thought this would easy before we began, but I have found it challenging to maintain a clear sense of self and operate on the level the protocol brings me to.  If it is 4D light that were are sending, then I'm less formatted for it than I expected.  Whatever it is feels good, but somewhat hazy.  This set up is beckoning me to open up in ways about which I am only beginning to learn.

On the other hand--closer to normal life--as a result of this project, other meditation experiences have deepened, along with my relationship with a certain domestic house cat, and I'm becoming more in touch with my energy body.

Again I would express sincere appreciation to ff & Lb for joining in with this.  I hope that by this time next week I'll have developed a better poise when we combine our seeking/intention together.  Much love to you!

I send you both my whole gratitude.

I was physically tired last night as I am in a period of intense work otherwise, but I did in the end sit down and meditate. I find that it goes smoothly so many thanks to you both and to you peregrine for the protocol. Once I tap on the shoulder of Carla, ovong as ever, it goes really fast.

I have no idea if this is 4D light but when we are together in triangle it’s only serenity and I have slow tears as I may have in other meditations. Am terribly grateful to All.
Not surprised the set up is easier for you than for me, ff. I suspect you’re less blocked. It’s bringing to the fore some critical blockages in my second chakra. So, I’m taking the long way around—not unusual for me—but we’re working our way to the same shared goal. Glad we’re doing this.
Hi all. Hoping you are all well. The meditations are going smoothly for me however I've had no time to reflect on them or see their impact on my everyday life as I just started a new job and things have been hectic for me. It's quite unfortunate that this is all happening at once. I hope to refocus my practice next week.

Also I've had some troubling dreams. I'm still trying to work out the significance of these. Anyone else experience anything similar?

I also sensed blue/purple light in the working, but I interpreted this as coming from peregrine. Not sure the significance of this. I've sensed from you both beautiful light emanating from your being

I'm also not sure if this is 4D light, I've always just thought of it as light/love and that any density could express it, just not as likely to do in 3D. I thought of 4D light as more like consciousness (light=quality of thoughts) rooted in 4D. At the end of the day, these are just labels, but the labelling can be useful.

Looking forward to progressing with this work with the both of you. Smile Also is there anything in particular peregrine that you would like help with?
Peregrine, i wouldn’t see you as ‘blocked’ and I was wondering if this was not just an intellectual thought, but not a blockage anywhere ? I don’t know if Iespressthat clearly but it’s really my thought.q

I have had two nights of comp,ex dream too Louisabell, not negative or dark but complex, and little bit tiring, lol

I thank you both for your concern.  Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that I am dealing with distortions in my 2nd chakra, as the energy is not wholly blocked.

Four years ago a scrawny little domestic feline showed up at my doorstep and demanded I feed her.  She had loving characteristics, but her primary affect was feral, and the same, perhaps, could have been said about me.  Lately, following my absence for 2.5 weeks during which she broke a canine tooth and exposed the root, she has been far more trusting and accepting of care, and, I would say that over the past four years the same could also be said about me.  

Part of what I am facing now is a fear of merging in such an intimate context with complete strangers.  And yet, on the other hand, I know that it is my nature and my deep desire to do so.  It amuses me that when I intuited the protocol I had no hint of the challenges it would create for me.  But I have no trouble accepting them.  It's just going to take me some while longer to grow into this new level of being.  As I mentioned previously, the effort I have invested in this has helped open up my higher centers--although what that means is not visible to me--I simply need to clean up distortions in the more basic areas in order to integrate all of this so that I can serve in a more balanced manner.  I am hoping that when the 30 day trial period is completed, I'll be more seated in my ability to do this work.

As a potential preview of coming attractions, I would offer this perspective.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0203.aspx Wrote:Now, there are things, even in these circumstances that you can do to aid the planet and we would suggest that that is work always well done. What you can do then, is to move into a state of meditation in as balanced a configuration as you are able to maintain in a stable way, and to invite in a little bit of the sense of the disrupted energies of your planet, a small nibble at first will suffice. And you may discover that as you become more experienced with this manner of aiding the planet, you are able to take in a little bit more, and a little bit more, and a little bit more of this negative, or disharmonious, or chaotic energy which your planet is currently exuding, and to work to heal it, simply by holding it in your heart and allowing the loving energy of your heart center to infiltrate this fragment of planetary disturbance; and to infuse it with that love which you bring forth from the Creator such that within you, the Creator is able to find it meets the Creator and to return to wholeness that which has been fractured by holding yourself in a resolute, clear, and humble way, available for little bits of disturbed life energy. You are serving, my friends, in a fashion far more useful than you might imagine.

UPDATE

Last night, after posting the above, I was in bed for a minute or two when I realized that I had forgotten to do the practice.  So I began it then, but promptly fell asleep.  When I awoke this morning and realized what happened, I figured it was probably still yesterday somewhere and I began again.  It went much more smoothly and directly that time.  The blending of our energies felt as if we were stewing in the same pot, sharing the same juices, yet remaining individual morsels.  I think maybe I got some extra help with this overnight.

I was very late home last night as I was babysitting and did some more work online then I went to bed and was too tired to do the meditation for the 'stewing pot' but when I woke up I had a feeling all was well. Tonight I shall meet you both over the 'stewing pot'. I am thinking about the tiniest morsel, peregrine, that is so interesting, I shall go very slow and small so I am not putting you both in a mad stew !!

much much love
Great to hear the deep work that you are doing peregrine. Surely once you have cleared your path you will be ever more effective because you did not take the practice too lightly.

At the two-week mark I can say that I'm able to do a minimal version of the protocol with some fluidity, and it feels wonderful.  I'm still being hobbled by a significant orange ray center distortion, but this is fine by me in the sense that I've been dancing around this thing for years and I'm glad to be able to approach it directly.. In brief, it concerns the level of relational consciousness where self begins to relate with self.  In my case, this is a rough area, but possibly one that I intended pre-incarnatively to clean up in this particular lifetime.  So, the trend is good, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this developes.

Much gratitude, again, to all involved.

This protocol is wonderful peregrine.

Louisabell & flofrog, this experiment, as originally conceived, concludes this Friday, May 3rd.  I can tell you that, for me, it has been a way cool endeavor and, again, I thank you both for participating in such a way as to make it possible.

Although I missed a couple of nights along the path, I found the experience helpful in various ways.  For one thing, I learned that my energy structure is not stable enough to do sustained work at that level, so having your help was really necessary.  Knowing this, it gives me some guidance and motivation to work towards a more clear and balanced energetic alignment.  I hope it was a positive adventure for you as well, and I look forward to our final workings on this project.

Be well.
~p~

Pages: 1 2