Bring4th

Full Version: Need any advice for a beginner crystallized healer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An explanation of crystallized healer - The Law of One, Book III, Session 66

I'm healing myself, wife, children and some relatives.

Problem: I'm living in a country(Uzbekistan) where almost no one knows "The Law of One", while I'm very close to it. So my offers to serve can't find an understanding.

Question: How can I offer my serve to others in this situation?

P.S. Russian language is welcome )
I wish you peace in your journey, none. The best advice I can give is too offer as much heartfelt love as you can to all and see where things go from there. Experience shows that deep, sincere love is often appreciated, and perhaps this could lead to further energy exchange.
Welcome none, and do not forget to send love to yourself too a little bit Wink
peregrine, flofrog thank you )
Yo, I'm in a similar situation here, keep on rocking the good vibes! <3
My friend 'none' from Uzbekistan. I have similar situation you see and after some time I found an answer to that.

I am a member of Connecting Consciousness and it is international spiritual group fighting to save our planet. Soon there will be launching of new platform that bring together 5000 people from 94 countries. You can join from the website of the founder of this group www.simonparkes.org he is very gifted man and heal others remotely by skype video chat (at least try to help). Please join to us if you like. You will find many spiritual people there, many believe in oneness and some know Law of One.

When it comes to service to others, I try to make youtube short videos for seekers about what I know and you can try it too if you like, make a website or whatever. Study also the power of water and check dancingwithwater.com there is many articles about water.

Don't forget the most important thing, you are powerful being and within you dwells inner light, use this life force to charge water with healing intention it is magnificent.

With Love and Light, Adam
Meditation.

Quote:66.12 ▶ Questioner: Could you tell me the other ways that the entity could seek healing?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the greatest healer is within the self and may be tapped with continued meditation as we have suggested.
There are lots of cheap crystal rocks in the economy. If you buy them up and start a healing practice, that will contribute to community and sto.

Also rock tech boosts your own healing abilities. Open the meridian channels in arms, hold crystals in palm or elbow, direct flow through fingers via intent. Of your hands are not ok, then use quantum visualization.