Bring4th

Full Version: realization i had about what it means to be the awareness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you know how people say "you are not your thoughts, you're the awareness." i was thinking about that and connected the dots that this awareness is what Ra calls intelligent energy, the lifeforce that makes up everything, "god". in this way it is easy to see directly how we are "god" and how we are all connected.

had this realization while listening this meditation video
This is exactly how I see it! So happy for you!

BTW: GP is one of my dearest teachers. He literally saved my life. Love him dearly.
(04-08-2019, 05:06 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly how I see it! So happy for you!

BTW: GP is one of my dearest teachers. He literally saved my life. Love him dearly.

awesome and thanks! i found that vid from one of ur posts on this forum and i really enjoyed it so thanks for sharing it!
(04-08-2019, 07:59 PM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2019, 05:06 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly how I see it! So happy for you!

awesome and thanks! i found that vid from one of ur posts on this forum and i really enjoyed it so thanks for sharing it!

Happy to be of service