Bring4th

Full Version: Most enlightening insight from the LOO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After reading again the many wonderful quotes we've all shared on ggw_bach's "Most profound passage from LOO" thread, and wading through our "Gut feelings about 2012". I was struck with the question that I've named this thread.

What was the most enlightening insight that you gained from the LOO?

For me, it was the realization that the Creator was truly ambivalent between the polarities, interested not in rewarding good and punishing evil, but rather in experiencing itself through the illusion of separation. Although this was something I've felt intuitively for a long time, I never quite got over my cultural prejudice toward "Light" and away form "Darkness" until I explored the LOO.

What about you? What was your greatest epiphany from the Law of One?

3D Sunset
Realizing that even Ra does not entirely know and understand the creator. So I will not, even that far in my future.

The creator seeks to know itself through us, and we try to know ourselves by seeking the creator. There's a great sense of humor built into the very fabric of creation.

ayadew

That it combines all and denies nothing, that all is a part of it and none is left out. This was very powerful to me, when many things in the world was separation and battle over what was "truth".
That 'evil' has its purpose, and even the most 'evil' among us will eventually realize the love and light of the Creator.

This was very profound to me, to realize what a contradiction is found in the religious view of a 'loving God' who could play favorites, choosing some for eternal bliss and others for eternal torment...The Law of One made me realize in a deeply profound way, the LOVE of the Creator...something that had only been given lip service before.

And, even though I too found it a revelation that even Ra didn't know everything, it was very reassuring to know that there are Higher Beings out there, who care about us.

But most of all, the realization that there is no one single 'right' way...that all religions/paths/beliefs/experiences are but tiny fragments of the multi-faceted crystal that is Truth. Prior to reading the Law of One, there seemed to be a quest for the 'right' path...and the Law of One was just so above all that...Even channeled sources always seemed to be biased towards some religious belief, but not the Law of One. I knew it was authentic because of this...it was just so obvious to me that it truly was Higher Knowledge...because it was so way beyond the petty differences in belief, and went straight for the essence.
(02-26-2009, 11:56 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]For me, it was the realization that the Creator was truly ambivalent between the polarities, interested not in rewarding good and punishing evil, but rather in experiencing itself through the illusion of separation.

Yeah, that and Monica's choice are probably the greatest insights for me. It's very similar the ACIM's take on "evil" except Ra's take is more clinical, scientistic, and expansive.

I think another insight was the hierarchical nature of reality, which is behind the densities, the energy body spectrum, the archetypes, etc. The idea that we live in an essentially fractal hologram explains how we can be at unity and simultaneously separate. I have to admit that David's work helped me understand and internalize these concepts. You really have a context for where your personal experiences fit into the experience of the Creator, and you can get a better idea of what is transient and what is intransient.
(02-26-2009, 11:56 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]For me, it was the realization that the Creator was truly ambivalent between the polarities, interested not in rewarding good and punishing evil, but rather in experiencing itself through the illusion of separation. Although this was something I've felt intuitively for a long time, I never quite got over my cultural prejudice toward "Light" and away form "Darkness" until I explored the LOO.
3D Sunset

Sunset: Ditto! Jeremy: Ditto! Monica: Ditto!

For me though Sunset, it helped me remember the actual experiences I’ve had of moving awareness into Co-creator/Oneness several times but had forgotten (moved awareness back down). It also helped me go back there as a result. When One experiences it fully in awareness level, your “self” will literally die laughing Wink I’m talking hour long fits of laughter resulting in incapacitation, stomach pain, leg slapping, and streaming tears! Creator is not only ambivalent, he’s fricking laughing uncontrollably at it all. Creator’s laughter increases vibrational frequency for all Creation. Your Soul/Co-creator’s laughter increases vibrational frequency for all it’s “aspects” including the 3rd D one you refer to as “you”. Laughter is a very powerful vibration and “path” or key to higher awareness unto itself. Blessing of Love, Light, Laughter, and Law to you All as One!
(02-26-2009, 01:14 PM)AppleSeed Wrote: [ -> ]Realizing that even Ra does not entirely know and understand the creator. So I will not, even that far in my future.

The creator seeks to know itself through us, and we try to know ourselves by seeking the creator. There's a great sense of humor built into the very fabric of creation.

AppleSeed, I humbly offer and support that you strongly reconsider and re-declare your second sentence about what you “will not do”. Recall about arguing for your limitations? Your evolution may already be beyond Ra’s and you are simply still unveiling it. Even if not, you have no “time” limitations in the now and the Co-creator hologram lies within you patiently awaiting the presence of your conscious awareness. Recall you are Co-creator and unlimited…and I mean unlimited right now! Not some thousands of years crud. Besides there comes a great wave you can ride…rippling back through linear time from the great event and making things much easier than ever. All limitations you have are self-imposed my beloved…you may use them on purpose, but they are not “required” otherwise.

Do you see how closely your statement: “There's a great sense of humor built into the very fabric of creation.” resembles my post here above about laughter? The rest is perfect too! Was that just from your mental memory? Or, do you have an awareness of that? If you have the awareness of it, I would suggest to you that you got it by accessing the Oneness already…proof you are unlimited and may go “all the way” right now! Pardon me if I come across preachy…I mean only to be encouraging…you are so sweet…I hope/wish you never to settle for less than All/One. You can if you want of course, but know you don’t have to Wink I hope this, of course, because I want it for you, me, all…because it is a desire of the One. A desire I am choosing to support. Blessings beyond all limitation for you AppleSeed.
Oopsie! AppleSeed, please pardon me. Upon re-reading your sentence I may have misunderstood your meaning. I will say then that Creator can only "know" itself as far as it progresses in infinity. But, I maintain you can go into it's hologram within and know that. When you return though, you can't "bring" all that awareness "back" here, but you will be blessed and changed forever! Much of the rest of my reply I feel is valuable still...it just may not correspond to your statement is all.
i found the creation story offered by the LOO to be most enlightening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lIGwc5-QHU

peace,
mikey

fairyfarmgirl

For me the most enlightening moment, an epiphany, is that all is choice... light or dark or gray. And it is all embraced by the Creator with unconditional and unfathomable LOVE.

I think the most aha moment I had was when the Ra spoke about Hitler needing healing and being STO in orientation although very confused and in need of great healing. This is something that has stuck with me... And one of the many things that I learned from the Ra is Judgement limits our ability to see clearly.

fairyfarmgirl

ayadew

Great movie alchemikey. What is the song and artist called?
(03-02-2009, 02:18 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Great movie alchemikey. What is the song and artist called?

thanks Smile

http://cdbaby.com/cd/ashana
(03-01-2009, 01:24 AM)AwakenedOneness Wrote: [ -> ]Oopsie! AppleSeed, please pardon me. Upon re-reading your sentence I may have misunderstood your meaning. I will say then that Creator can only "know" itself as far as it progresses in infinity. But, I maintain you can go into it's hologram within and know that. When you return though, you can't "bring" all that awareness "back" here, but you will be blessed and changed forever! Much of the rest of my reply I feel is valuable still...it just may not correspond to your statement is all.

Thank you for your warm-hearted support - the ego in me deeply appreciates it Wink Well, so does the creator in me.

It is interesting to me that you read what I wrote in different ways - it helps me understand what I mean. I believe this progress into infinity is what "we" all are, Ra and non-Ra alike. We always aim for the unknown.
Yes, you pointed out the "I will not" which is very much a limitation I am working on now. I can laugh at this anger at the creator, but in order to turn within and find unity the anger is still a block. It's a work in progress, and it's a work of art, and not really a subject for this thread.

Blessings.
(03-02-2009, 03:39 PM)AppleSeed Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your warm-hearted support - the ego in me deeply appreciates it Wink Well, so does the creator in me.
<snip>
Yes, you pointed out the "I will not" which is very much a limitation I am working on now. I can laugh at this anger at the creator, but in order to turn within and find unity the anger is still a block. It's a work in progress, and it's a work of art, and not really a subject for this thread.

Blessings.

You are more than welcome. I may have a good suggestion for you with the anger/block...if interested just email me on this service.
Probably the most enlightening insight that I use on a daily basis may be paraphrased as the concept of growing in a balance of love/light and with that growing an increasing comfort tolerance for greater degrees of love/light than I was able to generate and experience in the past.

paddy