Bring4th

Full Version: Make Them Better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I frequently read posts here in which people seem to have an understanding that they have to convert their loved ones to this new way of thinking which we have discovered.

How is this not a blatant abandonment of free will respect? I think it's great that people want to share the message of the Law of One and the Ra Material but shoving it down someone's throat who isn't interested is just going to turn them off.

Did we forget that we were supposed to have a light touch?.. Sometimes the passion takes over. I truly believe the overall goal here is to reach a level of light/love that becomes apparent to others, that it radiates and touches them by being around you. That your love will show in your company. And that it will help heal those who are open to receiving it. And that it isn't our job to make other people into a certain configuration so that they are able to receive it.

Aren't we supposed to be somewhat perceptive to "this person is not highly polarized in either direction" or "this person has no desire to serve others?"

Isn't it the law of squares which allows miracles (solar body activation) to happen? I wonder what exactly that number of highly-positive polarized entities would have to be for our current Earth population in order to get some more ... efficacious Confederation help via the law of squares. Angel

With how widely distributed this material is becoming and the ever-increasing board statistics, we must be getting somewhat close to potentiate the law of Squares?
einmal Wrote:I think it's great that people want to share the message of the Law of One and the Ra Material but shoving it down someone's throat who isn't interested is just going to turn them off.

That proselytizing will likely just make people have a more negative view of the Ra Material, if only for a sense of resentment, is very, very true. Personally, if I didn't find out about it on my own and someone was trying to force it on me, I wouldn't have bothered reading even the first session.
Though I also feel it is not a healthy choice. This is how we learn. Making mistakes, if you will. Or rather, poor choices.
It is a Freewill violation indeed. If there is ever a chance to guide someone who is doing this it would be better to help them "understand" why it is a poor choice.
"In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."
(04-11-2019, 12:31 PM)einmal Wrote: [ -> ]I frequently read posts here in which people seem to have an understanding that they have to convert their loved ones to this new way of thinking which we have discovered.

How is this not a blatant abandonment of free will respect? I think it's great that people want to share the message of the Law of One and the Ra Material but shoving it down someone's throat who isn't interested is just going to turn them off.

Trying to convince others of the LOO is no different than Christians proselytizing. It is indeed an infringement of free will, but moreover, it can be an act of insecurity. Trying to convince others to believe something is an indication of a need for validation.

Another problem is when one "believes" one stops thinking. It's fine to resonate with information, but my suggestion is to keep an open mind and continue to evolve understanding.

Actually, I often actively restrain myself from sharing this type of information.  It is very rare in everyday life that an opening naturally presents itself for sharing TLoO.

Although, two weeks ago I did get such an opportunity at work during lunch.  I believe in such instances that it's best to just mention the material by name.  For someone to simply know that it exists is enough IMHO.  After that I won't even talk about it again without getting direct questions, which must have only happened 5 times in the past 10 years.  This is including my fiancee who asked me twice about such matters since I met her 13 years ago.  But excluding online exchanges like we have here on this forum. Smile

So you see, there is no pushing required.  There is no dogma in TLoO.  No religion.  It just exists and is available for all to find if/when they need it for their current incarnation.

Never forget that we actually come here to forget about such knowledge so that we can experience not knowing.  The Elites are twisting spiritual information by making it dogmatic/religious and promoting a push attitude instead of a pull.  Let's hope they do not succeed in doing such a thing with TLoO.

I so feel like you do Patrick
I have sent a copy of session 1 to like about five or six friends in the last years, and after each time having had a conversation one on one physically, due to questions and interest. If there is one thing it’s how we are aware of infringement.
Quote:17.2 ▶ Questioner: Is it possible to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present.
(04-12-2019, 08:45 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self

I too find this to be of special importance. It is the realized creator whose radiating permeates the surrounding with wonder.
"It is better to keep silence and be than to talk and not to be."

(St. Ignatius of Antioch)