Bring4th

Full Version: Looking for atlantean Law of One's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any from Law of One in atlantis here?
Fell over a post so thought why not.
I was in atlantis from beginning to end.
High priestess Law of One.. Run off with it all.. Me and mine.. So, there's obviously work to be done.
Greetings!!
So what you're saying is you remember being a Priestess of the Law of One during Atlantean times? Neat! You should definitely recollect what past life memories you've had of those experiences.

Alas, I was not a Law of One priest. I have one past life from that time period which I've connected to, and I have seen through his eyes a few times in visions trying to get a sense of that period of time. Yesterday was the first time I got him to introduce himself, reluctantly, because he apparently had the impression I thought he would be something cool like a priest... but he's not... he is thoroughly embarrassed to even be considered in the context of someone of such class. He introduced himself as a "pyramid builder... sorta..." A mason, I suppose. But not one of the cool ones with connections and occult knowledge. One of the dirty ones who just hung out carving stone into things and was kind of awkward and is the reason why I know without any training how to do brickwork. Like, I just know. He doesn't think it's a skill much use for a lady though. Which is why that didn't come up until one random day as an adult me and a friend were surveying some repairs to be done and I explained how to do it and then realized I'd never done it before or researched it... in this life. That was the first time I ran into him in my mind. Gonna put it to the test this year, we have plans to build a shed. I've successfully used past life connections to cook without recipes since I was a kid so I have high hopes that he'll come through for me.

Afraid my interest in the Law of One is in this life, not his. BigSmile
(04-17-2019, 10:41 PM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]So what you're saying is you remember being a Priestess of the Law of One during Atlantean times? Neat! You should definitely recollect what past life memories you've had of those experiences.

Alas, I was not a Law of One priest. I have one past life from that time period which I've connected to, and I have seen through his eyes a few times in visions trying to get a sense of that period of time. Yesterday was the first time I got him to introduce himself, reluctantly, because he apparently had the impression I thought he would be something cool like a priest... but he's not... he is thoroughly embarrassed to even be considered in the context of someone of such class. He introduced himself as a "pyramid builder... sorta..." A mason, I suppose. But not one of the cool ones with connections and occult knowledge. One of the dirty ones who just hung out carving stone into things and was kind of awkward and is the reason why I know without any training how to do brickwork. Like, I just know. He doesn't think it's a skill much use for a lady though. Which is why that didn't come up until one random day as an adult me and a friend were surveying some repairs to be done and I explained how to do it and then realized I'd never done it before or researched it... in this life. That was the first time I ran into him in my mind. Gonna put it to the test this year, we have plans to build a shed. I've successfully used past life connections to cook without recipes since I was a kid so I have high hopes that he'll come through for me.

Afraid my interest in the Law of One is in this life, not his. BigSmile

2.4 ▶ Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little bit on— Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

3.11 ▶ Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?

Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

3.12 ▶ Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

3.13 ▶ Questioner: What is everlasting rock?

Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

May we answer you in any more helpful way?
I like when they talk about infinite rockness.
So there is a whole gamut of rockness and they find a certain range on this gamut in which to manifest the rock of the pyramid.
It would be possible for it to be even more rockness within infinite rockness.

I don't remember atlantis, but I have realized through several sources that I am from the Ra social memory complex.
I may have also been part of a wolf species. I don't know if anthro or what.
(04-19-2019, 04:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like when they talk about infinite rockness.
So there is a whole gamut of rockness and they find a certain range on this gamut in which to manifest the rock of the pyramid.
It would be possible for it to be even more rockness within infinite rockness.

I don't remember atlantis, but I have realized through several sources that I am from the Ra social memory complex.
I may have also been part of a wolf species. I don't know if anthro or what.

This is not hard, our body, our minds, and the universe, the electrons and molecules all forms in and around THE energy, and the universe is like our bodies built like micro macrocosm flower of life, that's what you use, that's what it is, you tune in to that range. Or higher.