Bring4th

Full Version: Tesseract, and 90 degree rotation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here is an exchange from Session 52, that has come to awareness for me just recently.

It mentions the tesseract (a 4d dimensional cube) in regards to high speed travel.

Quote:52.10 Questioner: Thank you. Just as something that I am a little inquisitive about, not much importance, but I’d like to make a statement I intuitively see, which may be wrong.

You were speaking of the slingshot effect and that term has puzzled me.

The only thing I can see is that you must put energy into the craft until it approaches the velocity of light and this of course requires more and more and more energy. The time dilation occurs and it seems to me that it would be possible to, by moving at 90° to the direction of travel, somehow change this stored energy in its application of direction or sense so that you move out of space/time into time/space with a 90° deflection. Then the energy would be taken out in time/space and you would re-enter space/time at the end of this energy reversal. Am I in any way correct on this?

Ra: I am Ra. You are quite correct as far as your language may take you and, due to your training, more able than we to express the concept.

Our only correction, if you will, would be to suggest that the 90° of which you speak are an angle which may best be understood as a portion of a tesseract.

I don't even presume to grasp the mechanism of this, but there is some WONDER/MYSTERY at what is being referenced.

For those who don't know, in regards to the tesseract:

we are familiar with drawing a square on a piece of paper.  This is a 2 dimensional construct.

If we add a THIRD DIMENSION to the square (a sideways dimension, above and below the square on the sheet on paper), we end up with a cube.  Which we can also relate to.

If we then ADD a further dimension to the cube, we get a Tesseract.  But it's not something we can easily grasp.

Some pics:

[Image: w6OZzoKl.png]

[Image: WZywmv9.gif]

So there is some way to enter time/space (conceptually) with a 90 degree shift in perspective.

A kind of torque/turning.
Many schools state astral plane as the fourth dimension. But, it's hard understanding this subject because there is many ways to view the term "dimension".

We can see third dimension as width, height and depth. If we consider the time as the fourth dimension we have a space/time system made by three spacial and one temporal dimensions.

The physcal plane is made by fifht elements. The fifth is called ether or akasha (which I believe is the third distortion Light). So, the next vibratory frequency beyond the physical plane is a zone of etheric energy which sustain and mainting the planet (similar to our etheric or energetic body). When we project our astral body on this area, we can obtain comprovation of astral projection because is a zone very close to the physical plane and the time pass equal. Thus, it's possible see the etheric zone as the fourth dimension because it's the next "part" of the matter though I consider this zone as a time/space portion. If we consider the four-dimensional
space/time, we can see the etheric zone as the fifth dimension.

Beyond etheric zone we have the astral plane. I don't know if the spaceship on lightspeed goes to etheric zone or to astral plane or even another dimension (perhaps the non-time dimension which is mentioned on the early L/L Research Transcripts). That's my main doubt.
You can fit an infinite number of 0 dimensional points in a 1 dimensional line. You can fit an infinite amount of 1 dimensional lines in a 2 dimensional plane, and you can fit an infinite number of 2 dimensional squares in a 3 dimensional plane, and you can fit an infinite number of 3 dimensional cubes within a 4 dimensional plane.

I believe time is the 4th dimension. And I believe it is an inner intangible dimension, which contains an infinite amount of 3D slices of reality.

It goes without saying that densities and spatial dimensions are not the same thing. But they do have some correlations.

Fourth density beings have conscious awareness of the 4th dimension, this is why they have access to abilities like precognition, and other psychic faculties. Recall how Ra said an unblocking of green ray can cause you to have dreams of the future? Well this is why in my opinion. And fourth density physiology is also attuned to this continuum as well. I'm not saying that fourth density physical is time (because the dimension we call "time" is not physical). Physical beings dwell in physical bodies which are 3 dimensional, even if they are higher spectrums of said physical matter. Matter is a "crystallization" of a portion of the 4 dimensional continuum. It is a "cross section" of a 4D plane, just like a 2D square is a cross section of a 3D cube. But as I said, they have conscious access to time. Their minds aren't stuck in our illusory space/time.

In regards to the slingshot gravitic light travel that Ra was talking about, one thing to help conceptualize how this is done is to picture how as a 3D being you can look down at a 2D square and see the entire contents of said square at one time. Similarly, beings that are 4D can look down at a 3D area and see the entire area at one time. They have equal access to every portion of it in the same way that you have equal access to all areas of the 2D square. So having awareness of the fourth dimension allows one to move into time/space where there are an infinite superposition of all 3D loci and then move back out at the desired destination provided that they can, as Ra said, "skim the boundary strength" of the border between time/space and space/time (the speed of light barrier -- this can only be done by using properties which mass cancel the object temporarily).

There are also ET ships which produce intense gravity fields which contract the spatial distance between two points, thereby producing the same effect as traveling faster than light (even though technically they aren't traveling faster than light, they are merely reducing the distance needed to travel. Gravity distorts space and time. There is no "upside down" in these craft. It just looks like the world is turning while you comfortably experience no inertia.
Flatland is a great book to help understand dimensional perception: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland
(04-26-2019, 03:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]here is an exchange from Session 52, that has come to awareness for me just recently.

It mentions the tesseract (a 4d dimensional cube) in regards to high speed travel.

Quote:52.10 Questioner: Thank you. Just as something that I am a little inquisitive about, not much importance, but I’d like to make a statement I intuitively see, which may be wrong.

You were speaking of the slingshot effect and that term has puzzled me.

The only thing I can see is that you must put energy into the craft until it approaches the velocity of light and this of course requires more and more and more energy. The time dilation occurs and it seems to me that it would be possible to, by moving at 90° to the direction of travel, somehow change this stored energy in its application of direction or sense so that you move out of space/time into time/space with a 90° deflection. Then the energy would be taken out in time/space and you would re-enter space/time at the end of this energy reversal. Am I in any way correct on this?

Ra: I am Ra. You are quite correct as far as your language may take you and, due to your training, more able than we to express the concept.

Our only correction, if you will, would be to suggest that the 90° of which you speak are an angle which may best be understood as a portion of a tesseract.

I don't even presume to grasp the mechanism of this, but there is some WONDER/MYSTERY at what is being referenced.

For those who don't know, in regards to the tesseract:

we are familiar with drawing a square on a piece of paper.  This is a 2 dimensional construct.

If we add a THIRD DIMENSION to the square (a sideways dimension, above and below the square on the sheet on paper), we end up with a cube.  Which we can also relate to.

If we then ADD a further dimension to the cube, we get a Tesseract.  But it's not something we can easily grasp.

Some pics:

[Image: w6OZzoKl.png]

[Image: WZywmv9.gif]

So there is some way to enter time/space (conceptually) with a 90 degree shift in perspective.

A kind of torque/turning.

The tesseract for me was useful for grasping the fact that, i should be able to imagine a cube, that is connected to another cube, by something intangible to me at my current state, since i do not grasp 4d elements in the physical yet, but the connection should be 4d in its nature. The only thing i am able to sense which is otherworldly, and not visible to others but me are my thoughts.

So while i've been following this line of thought, i have been struck by another idea, that is: my 3D body has a completely 2D shadow. Does this mean that my body is a 3D shadow of a 4D object ?

The bottom line for me was, the only thing that i can think of as being 4D like in nature are my thoughts, and my body is a 3D shadow/reflection of my 4D thoughts. Not sure if i helped you out here but i'm gonna say it anyway Smile
Interesting:

Quote:This 90 degrees is a very important part of this work. The 90-degree turn is crucial to understanding how to make resurrection or ascension real. The dimensional levels are separated by 90 degrees; musical notes are separated by 90 degrees; the chakras are separated by 90 degree-90 degrees keeps coming up over and over again. In fact, in order for us to enter into the fourth dimension (or any dimension, for that matter), we must make a 90-degree turn.

Probably at this point I need to make sure we have a common understanding about what dimensions are-like third dimension, fourth dimension, fifth dimension and so forth. What are we talking about? I'm not talk-ing about dimensions in a normal mathematical sense, as in the three axes or so-called dimensions of space: the x, y and z axes-front to back, left to right and up and down. Some people call these three axes the third dimension and say that time becomes the fourth dimension. This is not what I'm talking about.

[...]

The dimensional levels are nothing but differing base-rate wavelengths. The only difference between this dimension and any other is the length of its basic waveform. It's just like a television or radio set. When you turn the dial, you pick up a different wavelength. Then you get a different image on your TV screen or a different station on your radio. It's exactly the same for dimensional levels. If you were to change the wavelength of your consciousness, and in so doing change all your body patterns to a wavelength different from this universe, you would literally disappear out of this world and reappear in the one to which you were tuned.

This is exactly what the UFOs do when you see them shooting across the sky, if you've ever seen one. They shoot across at unbelievable speeds, then make a 90-degree turn and disappear. The people onboard those ships are not being carried through space like we are on airplanes. Spaceship passengers are consciously connected psychically to the vehicle itself, and when they get ready to go into another world, they go into meditation and link all aspects of themselves into oneness. Then they make either a 90-degree shift or two 45-degree shifts all at once in their minds, actually taking the whole ship, along with its passengers, into another dimension.

Source: "Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life - Vol.1" by Drunvalo Melchizedek