Bring4th

Full Version: You are not privy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:64.6  Questioner: Could you describe or tell me of rituals or technique used by Ra in seeking in the direction of service?

Ra: I am Ra. To speak of that which sixth-density social memory complexes labor within in order to advance is at best misprision of plain communication for much is lost in transmission of concept from density to density, and the discussion of sixth density is inevitably distorted greatly.

However, we shall attempt to speak to your query for it is an helpful one in that it allows us to express once again the total unity of creation. We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light. Our understanding is that there is no other material except light. Our rituals, as you may call them, are an infinitely subtle continuation of the balancing processes which you are now beginning to experience.

We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek.

Your rituals at your level of progress contain the concept of polarization and this is most central at your particular space/time.

We may answer further if you have specific queries.

What does it mean when Ra says we are not privy? Does that mean it is impossible for us to imagine accurately what it is like for them?
Is there such limitation in the human brain that nobody could consider what it is even remotely like?

Or does privy mean familiarity? Like not being privy just means we are not familiar with it?

Or does not being privy mean we are blocked totally from seeking Creator on their level of shared experience?

Google defines privy as sharing in the knowledge of, or being aware of. But I am not sure if that is how Ra meant it.
(04-28-2019, 05:34 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:64.6  Questioner: Could you describe or tell me of rituals or technique used by Ra in seeking in the direction of service?

Ra: I am Ra. To speak of that which sixth-density social memory complexes labor within in order to advance is at best misprision of plain communication for much is lost in transmission of concept from density to density, and the discussion of sixth density is inevitably distorted greatly.

However, we shall attempt to speak to your query for it is an helpful one in that it allows us to express once again the total unity of creation. We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light. Our understanding is that there is no other material except light. Our rituals, as you may call them, are an infinitely subtle continuation of the balancing processes which you are now beginning to experience.

We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek.

Your rituals at your level of progress contain the concept of polarization and this is most central at your particular space/time.

What does it mean when Ra says we are not privy? Does that mean it is impossible for us to imagine accurately what it is like for them?
Is there such limitation in the human brain that nobody could consider what it is even remotely like?

Or does privy mean familiarity? Like not being privy just means we are not familiar with it?

Or does not being privy mean we are blocked totally from seeking Creator on their level of shared experience?

Google defines privy as sharing in the knowledge of, or being aware of. But I am not sure if that is how Ra meant it.

Cannot experience from this density.
They are moving towards unity with the creator, that is beyond our accurate comprehension and experience from this singular 3D vantage point.
(04-28-2019, 08:54 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2019, 05:34 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Cannot experience from this density.
They are moving towards unity with the creator, that is beyond our accurate comprehension and experience from this singular 3D vantage point.

Yeah, it all sounds very boring to us. who'd want to become light?  to humans that doesn't sound much different than becoming a cloud or.. a sandwich.. u know  Smile

Many things are quite beyond us. sometimes during my naps, in a semi conscious state, I remember things that are about some of my own experiences.. and they seem very captivating but utterly meaningless to me (and therefore elusive) as they don't fit into my comprehension.. for example it may be the inspiration that I got from a song at some point in my life. or similar memories from childhood.. it seems as a child I was able to get these more, since I didn't have to label everything and make sense of them.

Hope that made sense.
It’s simple, we are not privy to their level of experience because of the veil in mind in 3D and our spiritual evolution. Ra is simply a few steps further than us upon the path. We will surely get there, but now we are not privy to that experience.