Bring4th

Full Version: A real alien. Real footage.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I truly believe this footage is authentic. It is said to be of a captured Zeta Reticullan. They are flesh and blood people like us. I am suspecting they are part of an equivalent to our future Space Force. They just happened to get shot down by the Cabal. It sucks.

I think of Zetas to be just like humanity, but the whole of their civilization is still more spiritually and technologically advanced than we are as a whole. They are a free and good race for the most part who are more than aware of our situation. They are not 4D, but I suspect astral travel is a common form of recreation, along with reading minds, perhaps some divination methods exist in their culture.

The size of their brain allows them to act as biological super computers to us. Truly magnificent. 

I'm sorry but its not everyday that we all get to see this kind of footage. The Cabal has authorized this sort of information to be leaked as part of their obligation to humanity.

So.....do you believe this footage is real???

No, that there is CGI. Very obviously so. Look how cartoony it is. The black and white was to try to hide it, but that wasn't even done well in my opinion. :/
It doesn't look like anything to me.

(The blinks look CGI, that's the main thing that stands out as off to me.)
(04-29-2019, 05:49 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't look like anything to me.

Same here. Those blinks look animated.
(04-29-2019, 05:49 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't look like anything to me.

Off topic but that made me laugh.

In westworld when Dolores is shown a photo from the outside world but she is programmed not to see it that is her response.
I’ve never heard anyone say that before otherwise.

As to the video, I don’t even care enough to look.
None of us are human, none of us are anything but parts of god.
This identity thing is illusion so what does it really matter if there are Zetas or Orion or the tooth fairy. Just transient distraction.

If it touches you and makes your day brighter, enjoy!
It looks like CGI to me as well.

But for all we know- its a CGI recreation of an actual piece of footage. (I'm sure thats happened before!)

so i'm open