Bring4th

Full Version: Any Q'uotes on Orion Biblical Adulteration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm actually interested in any Q'uotes regarding the bible itself. So many people are negatively fueled by what I believe to be modifications of the bible. People revere the book and not its teachings. I feel like the modifying and corrupting of the bible was a great day for Orion. But as always, the truth shines brighter because we haven't forgotten Christ or his teachings; without distortion, we don't worship others - because we are those others. This basic message of oneness is not even in the bible anymore.
I was reading some of the gnostic gospels this weekend and even just in the few I have read so far at least two of those they right out say that the commandments were intercepted.

There was supposed to be one tablet, One of the interfering energies meant to bring angst intercepted the original transfer meant to uplift and instead imposed the 2 tablets that Moses ended up with.

I will have to go back to find exact details because I was to enthralled to take notes, but it sure aligned with what Ra said. They even get much more into the occult knowledge of oneness that many of us have found on our own through inner gnosis.

If you want your eyes opened re:the bible read what they took out.
It’s all about the god within, and very much in alignment with Law of One teaching.
The world and church would have been very different had they left everything intact for each to discern on their own.
There aren't actually any tablets at all. The commandments are on scrolls.
There are a number of places in the Ra Material that discuss Orion interference. A secret teaching from Jesus was mysteriously added to the manuscript when L/L sent the Law of One to their publisher. No one could figure out how it was added, but Christ taught reincarnation. This teaching is preserved in some few places in the hidden Gospels, I think the Gospel of Thomas. Whether this one is legitimate or not, idk. But I do know that reincarnation was know to the mystical Hebraic sects, some of whom Jesus had learned from (Essenes in particular, but reincarnation is also known in Kabbalah).

So when and why was reincarnation deleted from the Bible? The Ra Material goes into that, it was arrogantly believed that humans would work harder thinking we only have one life to live. This is an infringement of Free Will because it imposes a limited belief on people. Church authorities thought they knew better. I believe the corruption started at the beginning, sometime around the Council of Nicaea when the Bible was being canonized.

Of course, the Truth, the Light is still present in the Bible but it’s mixed in with negative information. So we have both positive and negative teachings in the Bible. All religions are like this. All human institutions have been tainted by the Left Hand Path. But there is ever hope! “Try as it might, the darkness cannot put out the light.”

Q’uo says that one’s heartfelt sincere desire to seek the truth will reveal what is good and what is not. I used to disdain Christianity and the Bible! I couldn’t stand the negativity and bigotry. I became biased and almost threw out the baby with the bath water, until a book on Christ the Lord found its way to me at the library. I hesitated and scoffed but the pull was so strong I had to read it. My mind and heart were opened. I did not expect this at all. This was the very beginning of my awakening to spiritual reality and then the Law of One Ra Material.

I think that’s wonderful, that as long as we have a sincere desire, we will find the truth. It will find us. Christ is ever open to us and is waiting for us to turn to Him. That is, the open heart.
The war games, the requests for sacrifices, the imposition of adoration, the commandments, etc.
(04-29-2019, 05:26 PM)einmal Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually interested in any Q'uotes regarding the bible itself. So many people are negatively fueled by what I believe to be modifications of the bible. People revere the book and not its teachings. I feel like the modifying and corrupting of the bible was a great day for Orion. But as always, the truth shines brighter because we haven't forgotten Christ or his teachings; without distortion, we don't worship others - because we are those others. This basic message of oneness is not even in the bible anymore.

I remember thinking, when I was very young, that the new testament's messages from Jesus were very beautiful and full of love and I could not understand why adults, including my Catholic priest, were so hung up on inconsequential stuff that was obviously added to the book by humans with an agenda. Smile
The core message of Jesus in the new testament is: "Love others as you love yourself".  My understanding is that this new "commandment" was meant by Jesus to replace all other commandments.  This message is very simple, yet it contains everything of real value.  If you apply it, just this by itself, you will find yourself walking the path of service to all.
(04-30-2019, 08:29 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]...it was arrogantly believed that humans would work harder thinking we only have one life to live. This is an infringement of Free Will because it imposes a limited belief on people...

Yes, the implications of this are truly mind boggling.  IMHO, it is one of the best win of the STS people.
(04-30-2019, 08:29 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]There are a number of places in the Ra Material that discuss Orion interference. A secret teaching from Jesus was mysteriously added to the manuscript when L/L sent the Law of One to their publisher. No one could figure out how it was added, but Christ taught reincarnation. This teaching is preserved in some few places in the hidden Gospels, I think the Gospel of Thomas. Whether this one is legitimate or not, idk. But I do know that reincarnation was know to the mystical Hebraic sects, some of whom Jesus had learned from (Essenes in particular, but reincarnation is also known in Kabbalah).

So when and why was reincarnation deleted from the Bible? The Ra Material goes into that, it was arrogantly believed that humans would work harder thinking we only have one life to live. This is an infringement of Free Will because it imposes a limited belief on people. Church authorities thought they knew better. I believe the corruption started at the beginning, sometime around the Council of Nicaea when the Bible was being canonized.

Of course, the Truth, the Light is still present in the Bible but it’s mixed in with negative information. So we have both positive and negative teachings in the Bible. All religions are like this. All human institutions have been tainted by the Left Hand Path. But there is ever hope! “Try as it might, the darkness cannot put out the light.”

Q’uo says that one’s heartfelt sincere desire to seek the truth will reveal what is good and what is not. I used to disdain Christianity and the Bible! I couldn’t stand the negativity and bigotry. I became biased and almost threw out the baby with the bath water, until a book on Christ the Lord found its way to me at the library. I hesitated and scoffed but the pull was so strong I had to read it. My mind and heart were opened. I did not expect this at all. This was the very beginning of my awakening to spiritual reality and then the Law of One Ra Material.

I think that’s wonderful, that as long as we have a sincere desire, we will find the truth. It will find us. Christ is ever open to us and is waiting for us to turn to Him. That is, the open heart.
Reincarnation and oneness is taught by Jesus himself in several of the gospels removed. I had an amazing weekend realigning with Jesus because like you said, I had thrown the baby out with the bath water years ago.

I knew something was off after my experience of oneness revealed a deeper love than could be found in the bible. As a result I distanced myself from Christianity even knowing theire was truth in the bible. It’s limits of love, it’s ideas of humans being intrinsically flawed, judgement at every turn, all told me it had missed the mark.

How could my love and compassion be bigger than gods, turns out they took out all the stuff that aligned with that god I know. The god we are all part of. The one who knows all, encompasses all, loves all, and certainly doesn’t judge.

I was driving home today and passed a church. It’s sign out front said
“We are here to witness not to be judges and lawyers”

Would have been better maybe to say we are here to love but I was thrilled in that church they were seeing they should step away from judging. There is hope yet. Smile
(04-30-2019, 12:49 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]...There is hope yet. Smile

Oh yes, with 4d coming, all religions will slowly transform.
(04-29-2019, 05:26 PM)einmal Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually interested in any Q'uotes regarding the bible itself ...

You mean something like this?

Quote:And so the so-called church of Jesus the Christ was corrupt almost from the very beginning. Every church father had his pick of the gospels that should be in the Bible and felt perfectly protected as they removed from the Bible concepts such as reincarnation which Jesus himself taught, but which was not considered appropriate by the fourth century when Christianity became the state religion of Rome. (12. dec. 2010)

I seriously doubt these conspiracy theories are true. I think the Bible itself wasn't corrupted in this way. Nevertheless there has been distortion from the original meaning - distorted and close-minded interpretation, absolutization, dogmatism ...
(04-29-2019, 05:26 PM)einmal Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually interested in any Q'uotes regarding the bible itself. So many people are negatively fueled by what I believe to be modifications of the bible. People revere the book and not its teachings. I feel like the modifying and corrupting of the bible was a great day for Orion. But as always, the truth shines brighter because we haven't forgotten Christ or his teachings; without distortion, we don't worship others - because we are those others. This basic message of oneness is not even in the bible anymore.
very intertesting thread....thanks
I have this one stored in my bookmarks:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0805.aspx

Quote:We shall move to the first way as the lesser of the two understandings that may aid in diffusing the tremendous damage the phrase, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me”, has caused.
Then here is the 10 Commandments link:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=16#15
If I am not wrong I think Edgar Cayce himself too mentions that Jesus message was altered, and reincarnation was one of his messages.

Obviously the direct contact with Creator for each entity robs any hierarchic church of its power.
(05-04-2019, 12:40 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]I have this one stored in my bookmarks:

Quote:We shall move to the first way as the lesser of the two understandings that may aid in diffusing the tremendous damage the phrase, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me”, has caused.

This line is from the Gospel of John - the youngest of the canonical works. It reads not so much as a historycal account of Jesus but more as an account expanded with later theological and dogmatic commentary (I don't know if I put it right). Also the role of the Holy Spirit working inside is more emphasised ... This gospel was probably completed half a century after Jesus' death. There were already some competing groups and teachings ... Maybe the teaching of this gospel is somewhat mixed in polarity and authenticy but it has some really deep messages like "the truth will set you free".
(05-04-2019, 01:08 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]Then here is the 10 Commandments link:

The 10 commandments are already encompassed (more positively) and surpased with the "commandment" of love placed at the top.
(05-06-2019, 04:42 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2019, 12:40 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]I have this one stored in my bookmarks:

I do not know whether or not this line is an adulteration.  BUT, there is a metaphysical sense in which it is actually true, as far as I can tell.

First, let's consider that belief was never the thrust of Jesus' teaching.  The teaching is consistently about loving others and loving the Father, working towards his urging to "be perfect as your Heavenly Father is perfect." Consider then the possibility that "believe in me" actually meant, "believe what I am teaching you." If you believe and follow what he is teaching, you will actually get somewhere spiritually.

Jesus Christ was a superposition of two entities: Jesus, whom Ra describes as a 4th density entity, and the Christ.  (Q'uo describes this, explaining that in the union Jesus' own personality became nearly transparent, and he in essence became the Christ, embodied.)  

What is the Christ?  Christ is the Son, ie, the archetype of the evolving soul created by the Father; the Christ is the highest spiritual principle from which we all, as evolving entities, derive our nature.  The Christ is very close to the Father, only one step removed; he is a core unblemished part of the Father's original plan, prior to any distorting action of the evolving entities' free will.  As such, the Christ is always perfectly One with the Father ("I and the Father are one"), in complete love and harmony.  

Within each of us, the Christ has his seat in our throat chakra.  (this is NOT a guess on my part, by the way.  On a separate note, the seat of the Christ in the throat chakra may have had something to do with Jesus prefacing his statements with, "I am telling you the truth."  As the Christ, the aspect of the Father holding the pure energy level of the throat center, he actually is "The Truth".)

As we mature spiritually, the energy center which primarily guides our lives rises from the bottom up, in steps.  (Q'uo describes this process when asked about kundalini - ie, we each have a characteristic energy center where the upward and downward inflowing energies meet within us; that is the level of our "kundalini".  In 3rd density, the key move to make is from yellow to green, from ego and power to unconditional love.  Incidentally, the heart center is also the seat of the Holy Spirit!).  

But it doesn't stop there.  The Father resides at the brow, and He is our ultimate destination.  As we polish our being to be more closely in accord with Oneness and Love, we pass through the heart, the throat, and ultimately reach indigo at the brow.  

In our upward evolution through the energy centers, we cannot get to the brow chakra except by reaching and passing through the throat chakra.

We know that Jesus spoke in parables in public, but had secret teachings which he taught in private to his disciples.  “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me” actually makes perfect sense in that regard, as a statement of mystical fact that sounds incomprehensible or egocentric unless one understands it. 
(05-06-2019, 04:42 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]

This line is from the Gospel of John - the youngest of the canonical works. It reads not so much as a historycal account of Jesus but more as an account expanded with later theological and dogmatic commentary (I don't know if I put it right). Also the role of the Holy Spirit working inside is more emphasised ... This gospel was probably completed half a century after Jesus' death. There were already some competing groups and teachings ... Maybe the teaching of this gospel is somewhat mixed in polarity and authenticy but it has some really deep messages like "the truth will set you free".

When understood with the key of Kabbalah there is nothing wrong with that saying at all.

Tiphareth reflects Kether on the Middle Pillar. They are directly connected. Also in the Bible does it say, “None may look upon the Face of God and live.” so, for all intent and purposes, Tiphareth is Kether for us while incarnate. “None get to the Father but by me.” He is not speaking about his incarnational self: Tiphareth is a gateway sphere, and if one walks the Way of Return he shall surely have to cross that gate.

Tiphareth is the sphere of beauty and truth. It shows us the way to our Lord, the path of equilibrium and balance. Tiphareth is also the sphere of the Adept, for Mercy and Power are balanced forces within his being (Jesus Christ exemplified this).

I love Kabbalah because it truly seems to be the key to many of the mystical utterances in the Bible, both new and old testaments.
(05-06-2019, 05:00 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2019, 01:08 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]Then here is the 10 Commandments link:

The 10 commandments are already encompassed (more positively) and surpased with the "commandment" of love placed at the top.

Yep, as Jesus said, “Love the Lord thy God with all thine heart and strength, and love thy neighbor as thyself.” Those two commandments encompass all the positive commandments in a loving way.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1214.aspx

Quote:...The concept of the Christ was this—that intelligent infinity as experienced by the Logos and with the bias of the Logos would enter a third-density experience, not erasing the one known as Jesus’ personality or being, but coming into the closest possible harmony with that being. There needed to be one who wished to sacrifice an incarnation to the ever-increasing pleasure and agony of the Creator, experiencing what this instrument would call the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, for it is the nature of the Christ and the nature of third density that the two, perceiving each other, should react—the third density with a lack of understanding, and the Christ with wonder, joy and sacrifice. Such is the sorrow of your illusion and the joy of sensation and communion.

In the end, Jesus the man became so able to bear both joy and agony that this entity stopped experiencing the Creator and for long periods of time became the Creator experiencing third density. Such is the perfect channeling of love. The achievement of the perfect channeling was the mystery of union between Creator and illusion...

Our Logos (sun) was directly experiencing 3d for short whiles.  This I believe is somewhat special in our history.  Must not have only happened with Jesus, but it is currently the best known example.  So we could say that God really sent his son to experience 3d for herself.
(05-06-2019, 08:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I love Kabbalah because it truly seems to be the key to many of the mystical utterances in the Bible, both new and old testaments.

What in your opinion are the best books/texts to read?
(05-06-2019, 09:38 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2019, 08:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I love Kabbalah because it truly seems to be the key to many of the mystical utterances in the Bible, both new and old testaments.

There are different Kabbalahs to use for different things. So for understanding the mysticism of the Torah and Bible, books by Aryeh Kaplan are incredible. He’s Jewish, so his works are biased towards Judaism, but don’t let that bother you, he’s a wise and spiritual man. Kaplan directly translates from the original Hebrew.

Also books such as the Sefer haZohar, the Book of Radiance/Splendor. Although if you’re interested in the Zohar, I would start small as it’s a massive text. “Zohar, the Book of Splendor: Basic Readings from the Kabbalah” is a great starting book to get a sense of the depth and wisdom of the Zohar.

“The Essential Kabbalah: the Heart of Jewish Mysticism” by Daniel C. Matt is very good!

In terms of the Hermetic Qabalah, Dion Fortune’s “Mystical Qabalah” is hands down one of the best. “The Sword and the Serpent” by Melita Denning and Osbourne Phillips is a masterpiece.

Paul Foster Case is another great author on the subject of Qabalah and Tarot. I’ve been meditating on his “Book of Tokens” for a while now.
(05-09-2019, 09:01 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2019, 09:38 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]

There are different Kabbalahs to use for different things. So for understanding the mysticism of the Torah and Bible, books by Aryeh Kaplan are incredible. He’s Jewish, so his works are biased towards Judaism, but don’t let that bother you, he’s a wise and spiritual man. Kaplan directly translates from the original Hebrew.

Also books such as the Sefer haZohar, the Book of Radiance/Splendor. Although if you’re interested in the Zohar, I would start small as it’s a massive text. “Zohar, the Book of Splendor: Basic Readings from the Kabbalah” is a great starting book to get a sense of the depth and wisdom of the Zohar.

“The Essential Kabbalah: the Heart of Jewish Mysticism” by Daniel C. Matt is very good!

In terms of the Hermetic Qabalah, Dion Fortune’s “Mystical Qabalah” is hands down one of the best. “The Sword and the Serpent” by Melita Denning and Osbourne Phillips is a masterpiece.

Paul Foster Case is another great author on the subject of Qabalah and Tarot. I’ve been meditating on his “Book of Tokens” for a while now.

I completely agree with you on the Jewish Kabbalah book recommendations. My encounters with Hermetic Qabalah is that it’s more distorted and of less use to me, but then I am Jewish so perhaps that’s my distortion towards the teachings of my own culture.
(05-06-2019, 08:28 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know whether or not this line is an adulteration.  BUT, there is a metaphysical sense in which it is actually true, as far as I can tell /.../

Nau7ik Wrote:When understood with the key of Kabbalah there is nothing wrong with that saying at all.

I see how “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me” can be used as a decree for religious exclusivism and elitism. Jesus embodied such a perfect harmony of human and divine nature (Word/Logos was directly expressing through him) and so in some way it is true that (at least) some attraction to Jesus is an indicator if a person is a true spiritual seeker: "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me." But this doesn't mean there haven't been any mystics from non-Christian religions who experienced and radiated this union with the Creator. Isn't so?

Tiphareth - Christ connection resonates with me. Beauty is love actualized ... I would interpret "anointment" (Christhood)* for the kingdom of God as this vibration of universal love (the requisite for 4.d.+ harvest). Is this attained only by believing in Jesus? Or following his example and receiving his grace (friendship, guidance, "investment")? I think this was meant with: "Believe in God and believe in me". And: "If you keep my words, me and my Father will dwell in you."

*Christ means the anointed one - saviour. Anointment was for prophets, kings and priests.
(05-10-2019, 02:42 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]I see how “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me” can be used as a decree for religious exclusivism and elitism. Jesus embodied such a perfect harmony of human and divine nature (Word/Logos was directly expressing through him) and so in some way it is true that (at least) some attraction to Jesus is an indicator if a person is a true spiritual seeker: "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me." But this doesn't mean there haven't been any mystics from non-Christian religions who experienced and radiated this union with the Creator. Isn't so?

Tiphareth - Christ connection resonates with me. Beauty is love actualized ... I would interpret "anointment" (Christhood)* for the kingdom of God as this vibration of universal love (the requisite for 4.d.+ harvest). Is this attained only by believing in Jesus? Or following his example and receiving his grace (friendship, guidance, "investment")? I think this was meant with: "Believe in God and believe in me". And: "If you keep my words, me and my Father will dwell in you."

*Christ means the anointed one - saviour. Anointment was for prophets, kings and priests.

Yes I agree! Certainly one doesn’t have to be a Christian to “accept” Christ. I understand the accepting of Christ to be a heart opening/activation. One is choosing not the personal Jesus as a savior but he is choosing Love as his redemption and savior. We must live by and exemplify the Christ qualities (if that’s our Choice.)

Tiphareth also has a threefold aspect: child, King, and Sacrificed God. (The Egyptian tarot cards have interesting pictures for contemplation: the Hanged Man, Death, and particularly The Alchemist/Temperance, Which is Path #25, the Path of the Arrow, on the middle Pillar between Yesod and Tiphareth.)

Quote:The different additional titles and symbolism assigned to the various Sephiroth, and especially the God-names thereof, give us a very important key for the unlocking of the mysteries of the Bible, which is essentially a Qabalistic book. According to the manner in which Deity is reffered to, we know to what Sphere on the Tree the particular mode of manifestation should be assigned. All references to the Son always refer to Tiphareth; all references to the Father refer to Kether; all references to the Holy Ghost refer to Yesod; and very deep Mysteries are concealed here, for the Holy Ghost is the aspect of the Godhead that is worshipped in the occult lodges; the worship of pantheistic nature-forces and elemental operations take place under the presidency of God the Father; and the regenerative ethical aspect of religion, which is the exoteric aspect for this epoch, is under the presidency of God the Son in Tiphareth.

The intitiate, however, transcends his epoch, and aims at uniting all three modes of adoration in his worship of Deity as a trinity in unity; the Son redeeming the pantheistic nature worship from debasement and making the transcendental Father comprehensible to human conciousness, for “who so hath seen Me hath seen the Father.”

Tiphareth, however, is not only the centre of the Sacrificed God, but also the centre of the Inebriating God, the Giver of Illumination. Dionysos is assigned to this centre as well as Osiris, for, as we have already seen, the Central Pillar is concerned with the modes of conciousness; and human conciousness, rising from Yesod by the Path of the Arrow, receives illumination in Tiphareth; therefore all the givers of illumination in the Pantheons are assigned to Tiphareth.

The Mystical Qabalah, Dion Fortune
For a very long time I rejected Jesus and his ideas because of the distortions of many modern day Christians. I resonated far more with the messages of Buddhism. Now with greater perspective I find Jesus’s message easier to receive and try to apply. I still think Buddhism is the spiritual teaching on earth that resonates most with me, but I love how the Ra material reconciles the teachings of Jesus and Gautama.
(05-10-2019, 11:35 AM)Merrick Wrote: [ -> ]For a very long time I rejected Jesus and his ideas because of the distortions of many modern day Christians. I resonated far more with the messages of Buddhism. Now with greater perspective I find Jesus’s message easier to receive and try to apply. I still think Buddhism is the spiritual teaching on earth that resonates most with me, but I love how the Ra material reconciles the teachings of Jesus and Gautama.

I so feel this way too.

Several sadhus in India report that there was a link between Hindus and Jesus, who would have spent years in India, those so-called lost years..
(04-30-2019, 01:00 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2019, 12:49 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]...There is hope yet. Smile

Oh yes, with 4d coming, all religions will slowly transform.

Well they better hurry the f*** up! ESPECIALLY Islam!
Judaism too, with being born only to certain bloodlines and cutting skin to differentiate or devote one.. Makes me smh.
Pages: 1 2