Bring4th

Full Version: metaphor/model for the densities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sometimes a metaphor/model can help us understand something we don't have direct knowledge of.  Sort of like an entry point, in helping to grasp the landscape.

I'm working with this current 'schematic' of the densities.  It's arranged a bit differently than I grasped things before.

Previously - I had an image of the densities as INCREASING FREQUENCY, like the octaves of a piano.  So a higher density would have a higher frequency.  Some aspects of this may be true.

Now - I am more going with an inverted model, where the Higher Densities actually sit UNDERNEATH the Lower Ones.

[Image: 1QqXwzk.png]

some reason for my thinking:

as the densities INCREASE, the bodies become more 'dense' and 'light filled'.  They have more spiritual mass, if you will.  They are actually 'heavier', and more substantial.

Is a human (third density) more 'dense' that a large boulder?  Certainly - if you threw the two things together, one would likely break first.

But Ra also said that the higher densities control the lower ones, ie have the ability to manipulate and organise them.

And in this case - yes, human beings (with their hands and tools) can organise and arrange 1d (the physical environment), and 2d (trees, animals).  Depending, of course, on how much 'respect' for Free Will there is.

And likewise, 4d has power over the densities above it (1d to 3d).  But a 4d negative won't even DARE to challenge a 5d negative, as the gap in relative power is OBVIOUS (as per Ra). "Thus fourth-density entities are willing slaves of such a fifth-density entity, there being no doubt whatsoever of the relative power of each."

/ /

WITHIN each density, one is ANCHORED to experience at the subdensity level .1

So in 3d, this would be level 3.1

Pointing to the red-ray of third density.

Quote:"The basic pivotal points of each level of development; that is, each density beyond second, may be seen to be as follows: Firstly, the basic energy of so-called red ray. This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray."

So the experience of each density is having an 'anchor' in the red ray (physical vehicle), and then going through an upward Journey through the vibrational range of that Density.  This vibrational 'range' sets the parameters of possible Conscious/Aware experience of that density.

Quote:the indigo-ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex.

/ /

anyway, happy to hear any thoughts/reflections you might have.

G