Bring4th

Full Version: Activation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(53.6) QUESTIONER Thank you. Can you tell me of various techniques used by the service-to-others, or positively oriented, Confederation contacts with the people of this planet, the various forms of, and techniques of, them making contact?

RA I am Ra. We could.

(53.7) QUESTIONER Would you do this please?

RA I am Ra. The most efficient mode of contact is that which you experience at this space/time. The infringement upon free will is greatly undesired. Therefore, those entities which are wanderers upon your plane of illusion will be the only subjects for the thought projections which make up the so-called “close encounters” and meetings between positively oriented social memory complexes and wanderers.

(53.8) QUESTIONER Could you give me an example of one of these meetings between a wanderer and a social memory complex as to what the wanderer would experience?

RA I am Ra. One such example of which you are familiar is that of the one known as Morris.[83] In this case the previous contact which other entities in this entity’s circle of friends experienced was negatively oriented. However, you will recall that the entity, Morris, was impervious to this contact and could not see, with the physical optical apparatus, this contact.

However, the inner voice alerted the one known as Morris to go by itself to another place, and there an entity, with the thought-form shape and appearance of the other contact, appeared and gazed at this entity, thus awakening in it the desire to seek the truth of this occurrence and of the experiences of its incarnation in general.

The feeling of being awakened or activated is the goal of this type of contact. The duration and imagery used varies depending upon the subconscious expectations of the wanderer which is experiencing this opportunity for activation.

[b]Many of us may or may not have seen UFO's as I have not. Although one particular instance stands out for me. At age 33 I had an odd dream about a gift that was given to me and after that dream a string of odd occurrences happened. At the time I thought it was odd but what happened next shattered my prior belief system to it's core. I've been on this search for "who is me?" since. [b]
I also heard a voice during this time as I was learning Astrology. It was a male voice and it said, "you have the answers". I was in a twilight sleep. This was the beginning of the search for the real me.
What is up with the timing? Is there a particular time that an entity will begin to awaken, stretch and move from it's slumber? Interesting...