Bring4th

Full Version: 18-Day Cycle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever calculated their 18-Day cycle?

Has anyone ever heard of the 18-Day cycle outside of the Ra Material?

I’ve been trying to look it up outside of the material but with no success.

64.10 ▶ Questioner: [In a] previous session* you mentioned the gateway of magic for the adept occurring in eighteen-day cycles. Could you expand on that information please?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex is born under a series of influences, both lunar, planetary, cosmic, and in some cases, karmic. The moment of the birthing into this illusion begins the cycles we have mentioned.

The spiritual or adept’s cycle is an eighteen-day cycle and operates with the qualities of the sine wave. Thus there are a few excellent days on the positive side of the curve, that being the first nine days of the cycle — precisely the fourth, the fifth, and the sixth — when workings are most appropriately undertaken, given that the entity is still without total conscious control of its mind/body/spirit distortion/reality.

The most interesting portion of this information, like that of each cycle, is the noting of the critical point wherein passing from the ninth to the tenth and from the eighteenth to the first days the adept will experience some difficulty especially when there is a transition occurring in another cycle at the same time. At the nadir of each cycle the adept will be at its least powerful but will not be open to difficulties in nearly the degree that it experiences at critical times.
There is a calculator on the bring4th website.
http://bring4th.org/biorhythms/index.php#start_graph

I have found it to be rather useful in understanding why sometime I am naturally attuned even without intention and other times it takes will or focus to connect without distortion.

Side note the graph doesn’t always update so watch the number readout vs the image.
(05-06-2019, 05:53 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]There is a calculator on the bring4th website.

I have found it to be rather useful in understanding why sometime I am naturally attuned even without intention and other times it takes will or focus to connect without distortion.

Side note the graph doesn’t always update so watch the number readout vs the image.

Thank you Glow !!!!  Heart
(05-06-2019, 05:53 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]There is a calculator on the bring4th website.

As useful as it is, and I believe some will find it very useful to their seeking/interest. I feel that it may turn into a sort of superstition. And it's just from my personal point of view and opinion that life isn't something that can(or perhaps should) be calculated and expected. Thank you for sharing, I couldn't have imagined that such a thing existed.
Like anything in life there is a choice to work with it from a place of love or a place of fear.

I just mostly found it useful to work as led most days but certainly take advantage of the peak days as they presented themselves to me.

For a few months I just checked where I was in the cycle when spontaneous revelation happened and started purposefully seeking even if I didn’t have an urgent need to on those days. As always getting ego out of the way and working from balance is important.
Quote:3.9 ▶ Questioner: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.
Thank you for your help! I didn’t know that such a calculator existed.

Where does the other cycles (physical, emotional, intelligence) come from? I don’t remember if it was in the material or not.

Reading my graph I’m finding out how oddly accurate it is regarding the past two weeks or so and how natural impulses I feel correlate with the graph. For instance the adept graph (which was the main one I was interested at first in) showed that it’s peak was the exact day I felt a natural urge to meditate and I felt those electric energy wave/pulse feeling thing that I would get sometimes. I’m starting to wonder if those feelings are related to that cycle all this time.

It was a real eye opener for me.

I also don’t want to fall under the trap of self prophesying. Like if I’m going to have a bad time in say in a week, from what the graph says, then I might make it so. That’s one thing I was thinking about that might happen. But it seems that the body is on this natural cycle and maybe being more aware of it might help better get through tough times. Who knows!

Thanks everyone!
While I agree about not being too attached to the results as there are a lot of other factors at play that can affect your moods, emotions, etc, I really think their is a lot to gain from looking back at some difficult times that you know the dates of.

For example: I had been a part of an Ayahuasca ceremony before knowing about the biorhythms. My experience, while mind opening and generally positive, felt muted to me and I never really understood why. I left feeling gratitude but part of me was upset that I didn't get the "full" experience. I chalked it up ultimately to me not being ready for greater insights at the time.

Today actually was the first day I checked my biorhythms for that day and all 4 of them were almost fully in the negative (averaging -90%)! I was thinking it could be useful to consider planning important occasions on days when your rhythms are on the upswing. It's hard to say how much import to place on these but looking at some of my past events there is truth to it. Another fun excercise is going through journals that you have the dates written down. Seeing where you were at that time both in your writing and in your rhythms. Good luck!
(09-25-2021, 09:10 AM)Spiritual Ronin Wrote: [ -> ]While I agree about not being too attached to the results as there are a lot of other factors at play that can affect your moods, emotions, etc, I really think their is a lot to gain from looking back at some difficult times that you know the dates of.

For example: I had been a part of an Ayahuasca ceremony before knowing about the biorhythms. My experience, while mind opening and generally positive, felt muted to me and I never really understood why. I left feeling gratitude but part of me was upset that I didn't get the "full" experience. I chalked it up ultimately to me not being ready for greater insights at the time.

Today actually was the first day I checked my biorhythms for that day and all 4 of them were almost fully in the negative (averaging -90%)! I was thinking it could be useful to consider planning important occasions on days when your rhythms are on the upswing. It's hard to say how much import to place on these but looking at some of my past events there is truth to it. Another fun excercise is going through journals that you have the dates written down. Seeing where you were at that time both in your writing and in your rhythms. Good luck!

Thank you. Very interesting feedback on Ra's system of biorythms. Astrology works in much the same way—you can see where there may be challenges or ease in certain areas of life, and it does help to be aware of these things.

You have given me the idea of going through my dream journals. At least, where I am sure of the year, as I often forget to write that down. Tongue
I tried it for the first time a couple of days ago, it was a WHAT? I had the strangest emotion grade of -100%. Got some help with it, now it makes sense to the way that I see emotions. It was a day filled with love, no emotions. Just sharing an experience.
There really isn't too much said about what it means to be negative in a given area. You said it well Nikki saying how being 100% negative emotionally doesn't necessarily have to result in a bad day. Even just being aware that we have the cycles can allow us some level of forgiveness in our imperfections.

That being said I would enjoy reading some information on the biorhythms. It seems Ra mostly refers to the Adept cycle. I feel as though there could be many quite subtle interactions between the cycles at various points, some of which having an awareness of could aid in our navigation (looking forward) or acceptance (looking back) of events.

Has anyone come across any readings on the biorhythms that they found interesting? Astrology does have its parallels. Perhaps the astrological rhythms are larger waves that correspond to larger (planetary and cosmic) cycles of energy that neverless effect us? Just thoughts to ponder <3.
Diana that would be very interesting to look through your dreams with that lens of focus on the rhythms. Let me know if you find a connection between them. Dreams are already a challenge for me to interpret so hearing another perspective would be great.
(10-04-2021, 09:38 AM)Spiritual Ronin Wrote: [ -> ]That being said I would enjoy reading some information on the biorhythms. It seems Ra mostly refers to the Adept cycle. I feel as though there could be many quite subtle interactions between the cycles at various points, some of which having an awareness of could aid in our navigation (looking forward) or acceptance (looking back) of events.

Has anyone come across any readings on the biorhythms that they found interesting? Astrology does have its parallels. Perhaps the astrological rhythms are larger waves that correspond to larger (planetary and cosmic) cycles of energy that neverless effect us?  Just thoughts to ponder <3.

@Spiritual Ronin

Can check out this link for more information on biorhythms:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biorhythm_(pseudoscience)
So I come to this forum about once a week or once every 2 weeks, and found this thread today.  I rarely look at the Bring4th calculator,  but always for just that day.

WELL, after finding this thread today I thought I would check out some future dates that I have appointments for some Past Life Regression Therapy sessions over the next month.  For my first appointment, my Adept will be at 100%. Cool. For my second, it's kind of all over, but for my THIRD one (the last session), my Physical, Intelligence AND Adept will all stack up into one thick line that day, two at +1%, and one at 0%, all in the upward trend.

One of the last sentences above the chart says: "Be aware of days where any part of a cycle intersects the zero point (0%), and especially if two or more cycles do this simultaneously."  I consider the two 1 degree measurements significant in this case.

I like that they say "be aware" instead of "beware", because that leaves it wide open for interpretation.   Does anyone have feedback on what the highlighted sentence infers?  The Ra explanation doesn't get that technical.

[ADDED 30 minutes later: While in the shower it occurred to me that 0-1% in three areas means there might be GREAT potential for solid healing/growth.  The lack of distortion in the positive or negative might be a fertile place for solid, long-lasting results.  I guess I won't know until I get there.]
Last night I spent the majority of my time listening to music, watching tv, looking at my phone, just a lot of distractions that I try to limit in my day to day. When I unplugged from everything, I felt an overwhelming sense of peace, joy, and gratitude. I thought to myself "Damn usually I need to meditate after watching TV to get that peace back" but I basked in it for a while and it carried on nicely until my nightly meditation and into sleep.
Looking at my biorhythms today , my adept is at 99% today
Might be something to these 18 day cycleskilj2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222wedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwed cat on keyboard
It is for a personal meaning, like it says to be aware what that means to you. I had -100 in Emotional and had a great day feeling love all around, but to self emotional does not mean love, the exact opposite. Do not think one should live their life with it but it is interesting to "be aware" of the self. May you enjoy it and check out what each area means to you, how you feel that day and any other aspects that you find relevant for you.