Bring4th

Full Version: Thought-form entities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Law of One Wrote:Questioner: I understand (name) brought a four-toed Bigfoot cast by here the other day. Could you tell me which form of Bigfoot that cast was?

Ra: I am Ra. We can.

Questioner: I know that it is totally unimportant, but as a service to (name) I thought that I should ask that.

Ra: I am Ra. This entity was one of a small group of thought-forms.

Questioner: He also asked—I know this is also unimportant—why there were no Bigfoot remains found after the entities have died on our surface. Could you also answer this? I know this is of no importance but as a service to him I ask it.

Ra: I am Ra. You may suggest that exploration of the caves which underlie some of the western coastal mountain regions of your continent will one day offer such remains. They will not be generally understood if this culture survives in its present form long enough in your time measurement for this probability/possibility vortex to occur.

There is enough energy for one more full query at this time.

I had always imagined when Ra described thought-form entities that it meant more of a spectre or energy type form that may or may not manifest in our visual spectrum. But this passage seems to suggest that thought-form entities can take the shape of more of a solid and unchanging form, in this case the "bigfoot". I know this is all rather transient information but I find it fascinating. Has anyone else delved into Ra's description of thought-form entities that would like to share some of their views?
Well this is one of the things that can be worrisome when working with crystals. I believe Ra said at some point that crystals could be used for healing, communications and the creation of Thought Forms. The last thing I need is to be in the middle of healing someone and have some Thought Form be created somehow.
I also always wondered about the creation of the "Tree Man" I think in Philippines or Indonesia? Would thought form be the condition that he has on his skin? If I remember the story correctly he was injured and when the wound started to heal he started to grow tree trunk skin until it took most of his body.
I think thought-form entities can explain a lot of our monsters in the world today. I believe there are exceptions to this, as there will always be creatures that we never encounter under a microscope (I really hope that Mokele m'bembe turns out to be an actual creature), but for the most part they seem to be thought-forms. Take the Loch Ness Monster for instance. Sightings of that creature have been around since the 1400 or 1500s. Yet if you look at the logic behind a creature of that size living in the Loch, the amount of food needed to sustain not only one, but presumably a small herd of these creatures, it just becomes more and more far fetched. And believe me, I would rather find out there IS a creature there, I've been drawn to these kinds of myths and legends as far back as I remember. It simply seems more likely that the majority of them can be explained by thought-forms.

I'm not an expert, but it seems that many people believed in sea monsters for thousands of years. Throw that in with encounters of likely real creatures, and over time you have this sort of energy cloud coming into focus. People want to believe in the unexplainable and mysterious. That desire adds to that energy, until thought-forms can manifest in a visible form. I don't know how this ties into the anti-matter universe, where I understand it to be that thought-forms are the bread and butter of existance?
(10-20-2010, 07:14 PM)Deekun Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Ra said at some point that crystals could be used for healing, communications and the creation of Thought Forms. The last thing I need is to be in the middle of healing someone and have some Thought Form be created somehow.
"life forms" :
Quote:...The uses of the crystal, as you know, include the uses for healing, for power, and even for the development of life forms. ...
I think its important to note here that Ra says "for the development of life forms" and not "in the development"

I interpret that to mean that crystals can be uses to nurture or facilitate the development of a life form, not as a tool to actually develop the life form. Think of it like diapers are useful for the development of a baby, not in the development of a baby. A subtle difference, but it could mean a pretty different thing.
(10-21-2010, 11:51 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I think its important to note here that Ra says "for the development of life forms" and not "in the development"

I interpret that to mean that crystals can be uses to nurture or facilitate the development of a life form, not as a tool to actually develop the life form. Think of it like diapers are useful for the development of a baby, not in the development of a baby. A subtle difference, but it could mean a pretty different thing.
I think it's fairly clear, according to the Ra Material, that life forms were actually created with the aid of crystals. i.e. use of the will / intelligent energy and indigo ray.
(10-21-2010, 09:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2010, 11:51 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I think its important to note here that Ra says "for the development of life forms" and not "in the development"

I think it's fairly clear, according to the Ra Material, that life forms were actually created with the aid of crystals. i.e. use of the will / intelligent energy and indigo ray.
I don't doubt that what you say is certainly possible. I was just offering my take on the quote. It's amazing how differently we can interpret such seemingly clear cut information.
Thought is the base substance for the entire creation. Deep thoughts with pure focus will result in manifestation in physical.

You may find Abraham Hicks's 17 seconds rule interesting. This is about how thoughts manifest in reality-
http://spiritlibrary.com/abraham-hicks/o...ue-desires

Quote:If you can hold a thought, just a simple thought, for 17 seconds, without contradicting it, another thought like it same shape, same size, same vibration, same tone, by law of attraction another thought like it will come to it. And at precisely the 17 second point, these two thoughts will join one another, they coalesce and when they do that there is an energy that is expended, it is like a combustion point. And when these two thoughts join and combust, you can feel a measure of enthusiasm or interest bubbling within you. And in that moment of 17 seconds, these two thoughts that were same become one bigger,more evolved, faster vibrating thought.

Now, if you can stay focused on this subject that you have chosen for another 17 seconds, at the moment that you cross the 34 second mark that is just two times 17 this now more evolved thought will attract unto it and - in other words, the thoughts attract each other. Your thought draws another and the other thought draws it, thoughts that are same in nature come together. And at the 34 second mark these two more evolved thoughts do the same thing, they coalesce and there is another combustion point. At that point, these two thoughts become one, higher and faster in vibration. If you can maintain you attention to that now more evolved thought, at the 51 second mark which is just 3 times 17 there is another coaleascing, another joining of thought and another combustion point. If you can hold that more evolved thought for another 17 seconds, the same thing happens and when you cross the 68 second mark, you have a combustion big enough to affect physical manifestation.

You may also find Eckhard Tolle's Pain Body description interesting-
It is a thought form and he talks about it like a thing in your system-

http://www.detoxifynow.com/et_pain_body.html

Quote:So the pain body, when it has taken you over, will create a situation in your life that refects back its own energy frequency for it to feed on. Pain can only feed on pain. Pain cannot feed on joy. It finds it quite indigestible.

Once the pain body has taken you over, you want more pain. You become a victim or a perpetrator. You want to inflict pain, or you want to suffer pain, or both. There isen't really much difference between the two. You are not conscious of this, of course, and will vehemently claim that you do not want pain. But look closely and you will that your thinking and behavior are designed to keep the pain going, for yourself and others.

If you were truly conscious of it, the pattern would disolve, for to want more pain os insanity, and nobody is conscioulsy insane.
Great post thefool, thanks!
I picked up a Tolle book at one of the used book stores here. Does anyone know his possible relation to LOO? He seems to be strikingly in line with it if he's unaware of its existence as per L/L Research.
Tolle's "Pain Body" is a metaphor for negative aspects of the personal unconscious. Thought forms are actual independent entities, although they can be fueled by energy from our unconscious. I think the confusion comes from both being sustained through the same principle of "mind" (i.e. 2D).
I agree it's an intriguing question. Thanks for bringing it up, blargg.

Circle, your adding Nessie to this discussion feels very relevant to me. I don't know just what Ra meant. Perhaps these thought-forms have an ongoing existence as a thought or idea in the spiritual realm. But they are only occasionally physically embodied in a tangible way. This would explain why Bigfoot, Nessie, the Chupacabra and other strange, scary creatures have such scant and vague physical evidence.

Aaron, that is a memorable analogy. I know we've occasionally discussed crystals here, but I don't know if we've really tried to explore just what Ra meant about how they are involved in creation.

fool, I think that is one of the most provocative, intriguing Abraham quotes. I was hoping we would get to discuss it here. Thanks for adding it. When we have the new forum about other channeled sources, I do hope we'll discuss the similarities and differences we perceive between Abraham's teaching and the Law of One.

zenmaster, your distinction seems right on target.
[quote='thefool' pid='21637' dateline='1287755945']
Thought is the base substance for the entire creation. Deep thoughts with pure focus will result in manifestation in physical.

You may find Abraham Hicks's 17 seconds rule interesting. This is about how thoughts manifest in reality-
http://spiritlibrary.com/abraham-hicks/o...ue-desires

[quote]
If you can hold a thought, just a simple thought, for 17 seconds, without contradicting it, another thought like it same shape, same size, same vibration, same tone, by law of attraction another thought like it will come to it. And at precisely the 17 second point, these two thoughts will join one another, they coalesce and when they do that there is an energy that is expended, it is like a combustion point. And when these two thoughts join and combust, you can feel a measure of enthusiasm or interest bubbling within you. And in that moment of 17 seconds, these two thoughts that were same become one bigger,more evolved, faster vibrating thought.

Now, if you can stay focused on this subject that you have chosen for another 17 seconds, at the moment that you cross the 34 second mark that is just two times 17 this now more evolved thought will attract unto it and - in other words, the thoughts attract each other. Your thought draws another and the other thought draws it, thoughts that are same in nature come together. And at the 34 second mark these two more evolved thoughts do the same thing, they coalesce and there is another combustion point. At that point, these two thoughts become one, higher and faster in vibration. If you can maintain you attention to that now more evolved thought, at the 51 second mark which is just 3 times 17 there is another coaleascing, another joining of thought and another combustion point. If you can hold that more evolved thought for another 17 seconds, the same thing happens and when you cross the 68 second mark, you have a combustion big enough to affect physical manifestation. [/quote]

Much like the Law of Squares...Right?
(10-22-2010, 12:23 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]I picked up a Tolle book at one of the used book stores here. Does anyone know his possible relation to LOO? He seems to be strikingly in line with it if he's unaware of its existence as per L/L Research.
I will attempt it...

I think Tolle has a straight and narrow path just be in the moment, in the present and then all the forms will disappear as all that happens in time. The time disappears as well in the present... so move from the form of the world to the formless thru the portal of the NOW... I find Law of One more comprehensive. My main problem with Eckhart Tolle comes due to the fact that it is easy to say but hard to practice being in NOW...

Formless dissolves all the forms and can be considered as oneness as all become one in formlessness... we are different as long as we are identified with the forms...
(10-23-2010, 08:54 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Tolle's "Pain Body" is a metaphor for negative aspects of the personal unconscious. Thought forms are actual independent entities, although they can be fueled by energy from our unconscious. I think the confusion comes from both being sustained through the same principle of "mind" (i.e. 2D).

Hi zenmaster- Can you please describe more about what you are saying here? I thought per Eckhard, Pain Body can have an independent existence (much like a thought form; I say). here is a quick search I did-

http://www.suite101.com/content/how-to-r...ow-a215316

Quote:This emotional charge is known in Tolle's lexicon as the “pain-body,” and Tolle asserts that it is almost an independent entity, with its own reactions, wants and fears that are triggered by situations which mirror those in which one experienced pain in the past. Traumas, major or minor, from childhood and throughout life become “lodged' in the body so long as one is not able to rest fully in the moment.

To dissolve the pain-body, one need only observe it, which is to say, feel the current sensations in one's body — neck, shoulder, stomach, etc. — with one's awareness. The quality will vary dramatically based on one's current mental state. In observing, take care not to judge – this is the re-entry of the judging mind, the ego. Also observe the watcher itself, as according to Tolle, “this is the power of the Now, the power of [one's] own conscious presence.”

(10-23-2010, 11:56 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]Much like the Law of Squares...Right?

Very interesting thought indeed. I would think so. Good observation LsavedSmeD.
Thanks thefool, I think I will probably give a read through just to ingest whatever gems there may be within.
[quote='thefool' pid='21730' dateline='1287928241']Hi zenmaster- Can you please describe more about what you are saying here? I thought per Eckhard, Pain Body can have an independent existence (much like a thought form; I say). here is a quick search I did-

http://www.suite101.com/content/how-to-r...ow-a215316

[quote]This emotional charge is known in Tolle's lexicon as the “pain-body,” and Tolle asserts that it is almost an independent entity, with its own reactions, wants and fears that are triggered by situations which mirror those in which one experienced pain in the past. Traumas, major or minor, from childhood and throughout life become “lodged' in the body so long as one is not able to rest fully in the moment.

To dissolve the pain-body, one need only observe it, which is to say, feel the current sensations in one's body — neck, shoulder, stomach, etc. — with one's awareness. The quality will vary dramatically based on one's current mental state. In observing, take care not to judge – this is the re-entry of the judging mind, the ego. Also observe the watcher itself, as according to Tolle, “this is the power of the Now, the power of [one's] own conscious presence.”[/quote]

Mind, or the mind principle is that which is in constant motion, re-creating patterns. An analogy would be a water fountain, constantly renewing its shape.

As the article relates, our higher consciousness can "become the witness", and effectively disindentify with the situation. From that standpoint we observe the behavior (complexes, patterning, projection, etc) while it's operating within ourselves. The fact that we can witness this unwilled behavior - actions and reactions - suggests that it is somehow external or independent. After all, how can we be operating on "autopilot"? However, it's like the mind is running a computer program.

"...To begin to master the concept of mental disciplines it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself..."

It tends to be just as difficult to determine "those things of which you approve" as it is to determine "those things of which you disapprove". But as you successfully do this, bringing these patterns to awareness, you are able to free yourself from them (dissolve them). Basically you then can use your will where previously you were incapable of doing so.
Without having read the comments so far, I thought I would offer that the Great Pyramid is also a thought-form.

Quote:3.11 Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?

Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned!

~L
(10-26-2010, 12:28 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Without having read the comments so far, I thought I would offer that the Great Pyramid is also a thought-form.

Quote:3.11 Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?

Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned!

~L

Thanks L !

It is significant that Ra said thought/Built. It is also significant that they mentioned that Pyramids were build FROM thought-forms and not they ARE thought-forms.

What this re-inforces for me is the idea that - Thought-forms when focussed/condensed become materialize in space/time. Essentially thoughts are in Time/Space and with materialization process they appear in Space/Time. There may be different tools to help with that materialization process. For example: Crystals and maybe even Pyramids... And if you remember SELF itself can be used as a focussing crystal...
(10-26-2010, 01:18 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Essentially thoughts are in Time/Space and with materialization process they appear in Space/Time.
One aspect of this materialization is electrical impulses, as measured by an EEG. In that sense, the brain is like a device driver for the time/space (aka "nonlocal") mind.

It seems that thought forms have a partial existence in time/space in at least three modes:
1) At creation time only e.g. 1D-Pyraminds created from thought by Ra
2) ongoing reliance on personal or collective surrogate mind e.g. astral larvae, etheric entities, UFOs
3) independent mind in the case of bigfoot (perhaps MIBs?)

For #3, it seems that the thought-form bigfoot has a "body" that can switch between or slide across space/time and time/space, whereas our bodies are space/time "local" only. This begs the question of whether or not they also have a space/time (local) mind aspect.