Bring4th

Full Version: Should tourists have the right to vote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, ive posted a few polls now to see what kind of forum we really are and to get to know each other a little better, i still have a few topics i wish to do afterwards ill probably resume being interested mostly in the Law of One instead of the adherants, but its good to know what kind of people follow this religion so we get some idea of what were seeing and perhaps what did Ra think when he left eqypt way back when. I think it will be beneficial to the forum but im willing to cease if the admins tell me to do so, i dont think they will but im leaving that option open.

So, next topic:

Should tourists have the right to vote or not, simple question, no additional points.
Should point out that I ask this questions because in my model I have fairly well closed borders but tourists that are in the country have the right to vote so in my system they do and that should illuminate my thinking a little.
In a word, no.