Bring4th

Full Version: STO is automatic, STS requires the choice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, ive been reading through the Ra material some more lately and ive had a feeling that STO is automatic, in that if you do no action others will use you towards their goals and that will eventually land you at 100% STO, while every choice you take is inherently STS because its from the self for the benefit of the self, moreso than ever being helpful or passive towards the universe.

So that leads us to a situation where all the matter in the universe eventualy develops along STO lines and the sentient material develops to STS if it makes the choice to evolve. So our proper placement as a group is 4D STS instead of STO, while the planet and the non sentient matter such as sunlight will develop into STO. I have a feeling like if you assume the universe is a simulation then the matter will slowly develop to be "beneficial" or "more immersive" to the programmer along STS (*STO?) lines and that would be a "success" for the initial programmer of the life, or Logos, and the individuals who develop along STS lines will develop into individuated programmes that make their own universes and advance the pursuit of life, in that if you make a fully STO universe a the programmer you get a huge universe full of energy like a battery fully charged but if you watch you universe develop along STS line they might eventually overtake you in effectiveness and thus become a "danger" to you and that bias shows in most material that aim to make "good subjects" instead of "good rulers".

So with that in mind I've wandered if I should become 4D STS now and attempt to strive for that outcome instead of going for STO, for me STS would be organization, politics, society, government, activity, instead of "evil" and "harmful" to me which seems like fear. In fact, responding to an attack with love seems to be the most effective response attack instead of responding to energy with like energy whereby you simply add to the persons hostility more hostility instead of trying to "win" against them by becoming loving and in essence, consuming their anger.

So long story short, I feel like STS maybe the logical choice for organic matter while STO is the logical result of responsive matter, perhaps it could be said that women become STO while men bcome STS but that seems to be a simplification in the extreme.

Could I have some thoughts on this, I feel feedback would be helpful.
From what you mention, it is possible that some people may stay in 3rd density forever, as I mentioned to you. I just thought others should know.

I like what you told me about people becoming a black hole by staying in 3D practically forever. I'm not sure how though since I thought a black hole was an 8D phenomenon.

Personally, I like the 50% of STS I am allowed to have. I don't use it to control others, but for my own selfish purposes.

I may or may not like 4D because it requires like 98% STO, and I'm not the kind of person to practically martyr myself.

What do you think about 6th density where you're beyond polarity? Are you still selfish in your actions there at times?
6th Density seems lonely to me when you are without veil and all things and near perfectly around service to others, it seem you would feel lonely, dunno though, perhaps that lonelyness is why 6th STO are so keen on returning through the veil while 5th D STS are so keen on avoiding veil and 6th D STO. perhaps you are not selfish or selfless but all actions are both, in that no matter what you do you are free, perhaps that seems a good goal. I feel like the last being to merge back with god "wins" the STS race and there are beings like Satan who have dedicated themselves to be the last being to merge back with god so they feel "victory" over gods creation so I dont know, that to me seem like one of the larger stumbling blocks of STS.
I read up on this yesterday. STS is not automatic. It is very much a choice in the same way that STS is. For a positively oriented individual, the ideal outcome is 51% STO and 49% STS. You have both in you, and you only need 1% more. This 1% is apparently just as difficult as 95% STS.

Quote:in that if you do no action others will use you towards their goals and that will eventually land you at 100% STO
Not necessarily. You can't let EVERYONE use you towards their goals. You're not a slave. Your actions should benefit others to varying degrees. Make the choice on what could potentially have the biggest impact. Your own self is important too so be mindful of the energy you're expending. You need some R&R to regenerate so that you can do more work.

Quote:for me STS would be organization, politics, society, government, activity
Those things do not inherently mean STS because if this is what you know most, then your activism can mean a lot of positive things for a lot of people. That's STO. Service to self in pursuit of those things would mean that you are doing it as an extension of yourself. For example, if you're Canadian and the policies you support are pro-Canadian (even if they result in net negatives for ppl of other countries), then that's service to self.

Quote:there are beings like Satan who have dedicated themselves to be the last being to merge back with god so they feel "victory" over gods creation
Satan does not exist as a sentient being. It is actually a collection of all the negativity of Earth. People add to it and it does seem like it's "alive" but only because people keep feeding it.
STO is not at all automatic. The earth is populated with many 3D repeaters who did not polarize in previous incarnations.
As Merrick said, if you don't polarize, you just do not. You do not automatically polarize STO by just sitting. Wink

The thing with STO is that when you consciously do it, decide to serve others, and doing it with pure love, it does give you such ecstatic moments of love that it becomes something you are are happy to research more and more. Then you really forget about STS or whether you have a low or high percentage of STS within. STO takes you, life changes completely, humans become your friends and it's hard to not see another human as not yourself.
It doesn't mean you are not going to rest, take care of your body, eat an ice-cream, watch a good movie, but the joy that service to others gives you is such that it stays with you and you realize life is truly wonderful. Somehow the reward of STO is more STO Wink

lol I remember a talk of the Dalai Lama where someone asked him what is the reward of courage, and the Dalai Lama said it's courage. I thought it was such a cool answer and I think STO is the same Wink
(05-15-2019, 06:07 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]As Merrick said, if you don't polarize, you just do not. You do not automatically polarize STO by just sitting.  Wink

The thing with STO is that when you consciously do it, decide to serve others, and doing it with pure love, it does give you such ecstatic moments of love that it becomes something you are are happy to research more and more. Then you really forget about STS or whether you have a low or high percentage of STS within.  STO takes you, life changes completely,  humans become your friends and it's hard to not see another human as not yourself.
It doesn't mean you are not going to rest,  take care of your body,  eat an ice-cream, watch a good movie, but the joy that  service to others gives you is such that it stays with you and you realize life is truly wonderful.  Somehow the reward of STO is more STO  Wink

lol  I remember a talk of the Dalai Lama where someone asked him what is the reward of courage, and the Dalai Lama said it's courage. I thought it was such a cool answer and I think STO is the same  Wink

Good buddhist jibe with the just sitting, actually just sitting should get you to 6.5 if we follow buddhism, but most people cant "just ssit" in fact if anything it makes me more convinced that to get to positive all you have to do is "just sit" to get to negative you have to use your own mind for your benefit, i somehow feel STS is more comfortable with me now, anyway if the choice is correct at least ill be around to help you guys when you get to 4th D BigSmile
Remember that you need 95% service to self to actually make it to 4th density. Every decision you make must be self serving or an extension of the self that serves yourself.
Im thinking of going to 4th D as positive then switching as soon as possible then trying to get to 6.5 as quickly as possible then balancing out and trying to get to 7th, that seems like most balanced, it seems hard to get from 3rd to 4th in STS and much easier on STO.
It doesn't work like this because you're looking at it from a single lifetime standpoint when your true self has made decisions across multiple lifetimes, and your polarity is set a certain way. Once you die you'll continue going on your current path even if in incarnation you decided to go elsewhere. You can't really fast track your way back to God because the nature of it is such that you must learn your lessons.
I think sto is the fastest way to get back to source, or the next universe. So in a way the decision to serve others is a selfish one, I've read a q'uo session saying just that. That it's ok. I also think that sts is quite automatic too, when we act out of negative emotions(hate,anger,fear) or lie and deceive, it almost feels automatic. But that's just my opinion of course.  Smile

And a nice one from Ra:

Quote:3.10 ▶ Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.
edited
(05-15-2019, 07:04 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2019, 06:07 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]As Merrick said, if you don't polarize, you just do not. You do not automatically polarize STO by just sitting.  Wink

The thing with STO is that when you consciously do it, decide to serve others, and doing it with pure love, it does give you such ecstatic moments of love that it becomes something you are are happy to research more and more. Then you really forget about STS or whether you have a low or high percentage of STS within.  STO takes you, life changes completely,  humans become your friends and it's hard to not see another human as not yourself.
It doesn't mean you are not going to rest,  take care of your body,  eat an ice-cream, watch a good movie, but the joy that  service to others gives you is such that it stays with you and you realize life is truly wonderful.  Somehow the reward of STO is more STO  Wink

lol  I remember a talk of the Dalai Lama where someone asked him what is the reward of courage, and the Dalai Lama said it's courage. I thought it was such a cool answer and I think STO is the same  Wink

Good buddhist jibe with the just sitting, actually just sitting should get you to 6.5 if we follow buddhism, but most people cant "just ssit" in fact if anything it makes me more convinced that to get to positive all you have to do is "just sit" to get to negative you have to use your own mind for your benefit, i somehow feel STS is more comfortable with me now, anyway if the choice is correct at least ill be around to help you guys when you get to 4th D BigSmile

The Zen concept of “just sitting” doesn’t mean hanging out. It’s a method to reveal the transient nature of all things and remove the illusion of separation. Doing inner work on that level is a form of STO, because you are returning a part of creation to the source by doing so, which is a benefit to all, since all is one.

And you’re right that most people can’t “just sit” because it’s difficult internal work. There is nothing automatic about it.
The main lesson of 3D is “learning the ways of love”. One choice or the other must be abandoned; that’s apart of the learning. Consider arcanum VI. The Lovers, he is faced with a choice of who to go with, and one to abandon. This is a transformational choice in Mind. The two choices cannot coexist side by side in the heart and mind (at least not in the illusion of polarity, which is where we are at in 3D.) It’s still a choice to choose to open to heart to others or to love the self to the exclusion of all.

While I agree that STO/positive is the more natural choice, and by far the great majority of entities will evolve by way of the Right Hand Path, it still requires focus and will. Without will, entities will stay where they are, and human love is a pale shadow in comparison to unconditional love, true love. Love is very misunderstood and confused on this planet.

Ra stated that it’s just as difficult to achieve 51% STO as it is to achieve 95% STS.

So, I don’t think it’s automatic. Without a veil, yes it would be automatic, but that was seen to be a big problem because entities couldn’t focus their will enough to polarize. We are supported in our choice for the positive polarity because the logos is biased towards kindness.

The Hierophant, the Significator of Mind popped up in my head. He is an entity “possessed of Free Will and more especially Will.” He chooses what to do with his will, and because of the veil allowing us the full freedom of choice, we have free will to make the STS or STO Choice. The Significator is paired with 0/XXII. The Choice
It's an interesting pondering!  As for feedback, I would suggest that:

(05-15-2019, 03:49 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]in that if you do no action others will use you towards their goals and that will eventually land you at 100% STO,

is a big, yet understandable, oversimplification of the idea of service.

Since we are multidimensional beings, the question here to consider is which aspect of the other are we serving?

Are we serving the "personality shell" which says it wants to spend its life sitting on the couch getting fat eating bonbons and watching "reality" TV?

Or are we serving the indwelling soul, which (according to Ra and Q'uo) took an incarnation with the primary purpose being to spiritually evolve?

Consider how many of us define a "good friend" as one who sits there and nods and smiles approvingly while we make incoherent arguments to support our erroneous (and often hateful) belief systems, or who consider it "being supportive" to blindly back every capricious and harebrained (and possibly self-destructive) idea we have.  Or who is willing to sit there and play sad violin riffs while we recount one victim story after the next about ourselves, only pausing to interject "Aw you poor thing!"

Essentially, being no more than a "Yes Man" is what many of us want from our friends and family.  Challenging another's beliefs, or questioning their motives, is seen as an "attack" and we like to accuse others of "bringing us down" and "raining on our parade" when they don't kowtow to our little ego's childish wants and demands.

I don't know if you know of anybody who suffers from bipolar disorder, but in my experience trying to deal with someone in a manic phase is a great example of this.  When they are all spun up and engaging in risky behaviors that could bring harm to themselves and others, people in a manic state are nearly impervious to any kind of attempt to help them back into a more balanced state.   Trying to talk them down, or redirect their energy into something more constructive is almost always met with accusations of "you're trying to control me!" and "you are judging me!" and "you don't really care about what I want!" and of course there's always that trump card hanging out in their back pocket:  "This is WHO I AM, and if you REALLY loved me, you would just LET ME BE!"

It's even more rich when somebody tries to twist Ra's spiritual philosophy of "acceptance" into meaning that we should just sit there and allow people to be destructive to themselves and others, for fear that we might "lose our polarity" in attempting to steer them onto a more constructive path.  Cause, you know, speaking any word or taking any action that is contrary to another person's agenda is "trying to control" them.  Confused

So, no, I wouldn't agree that simply allowing others to "use you towards their goals" is STO at all.  It's actually quite self-serving in the sense that it's much easier to garner approval from others by being a doormat they can wipe their muddy boots on as they march off to their next exploitation of self and others, all the while calling you a "loyal friend."  With a little digging into the motives, it can be seen that people who do this are too cowardly to pursue their own goals, and so the next best thing for them is to be somebody else's "wing man" and hope that some of their ill-gotten spoils get shared with them for "being such a good friend" once the dust has settled from their latest pillage and plunder expedition.

I think just about anybody with a child can clearly see that simply "giving them what they want" whenever they ask for it, does not result in a healthy attitude, and it certainly doesn't result in adults who are in any way serious about service, or giving back to others and the community.  Unless, of course, the so-called "parent" hasn't evolved past their own immature and impish impulses, and is essentially using their child to justify their own lack of growth and maturity.
Perhaps if I do choose STS intentionally and im right about organic matter being preferrential to serve itself I can give all'yall a hand when we get to the 4th D. Wonder if that thought is STS or STO. BigSmile

Anyway, good discussion, im just starting to feel like STS is the natural choice for organic matter and STO the natural choice for non organic matter like planets or stars and the biggest hurdle for STS civilizations is destroying their own planet instead of being able to at least protect it. Dunno.
(05-16-2019, 03:34 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps if I do choose STS intentionally and im right about organic matter being preferrential to serve itself I can give all'yall a hand when we get to the 4th D. Wonder if that thought is STS or STO. BigSmile

Anyway, good discussion, im just starting to feel like STS is the natural choice for organic matter and STO the natural choice for non organic matter like planets or stars and the biggest hurdle for STS civilizations is destroying their own planet instead of being able to at least protect it. Dunno.

I think it’s an erroneous assumption that the material plane is predisposed to STS:

Quote:16.30 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me what percentage of third-, fourth-, and fifth-density planets which you have spoken of here are negatively polarized, polarized towards service for self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a query to which we may speak given the Law of Confusion. We may say only that the negatively or self-service oriented planetary spheres are much fewer. To give you exact numbers would not be appropriate.

Across the third, fourth, and fifth densities, STS polarized social complexes are much fewer. We are living on an extremely negative planet, with near constant bombardment from Orion controlled media, and even we have not polarized STS as a social complex. We remain unpolarized. If the natural predisposition of organic matter was to STS, we’d already be an STS society.

Are you actually interested in STS, in blocking your heart chakra and with almost every action you take deliberately manipulating others for your own gain?
No, im not interested in blocking the heart, to me my STS seems more higher density and involves the heart, i think the more appropriate action would be to guard the heart, perhaps along the lines of spacemarine priest saying that "A open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded." instead of actively seeking to refuse it. The way I see it I feel more inclination towards a political action than spiritual action and when you think of humanity in the 4th density positive what would be serve but other planets, to me this seems folly and the best service would be to our own memory complex and to add contact with others to it slowly over time instead of seeking to serve other complexes, it seems like such service to others would be much more difficult than service to self as it would entail a completely different level of understanding of the needs of others than would be naturally forthcoming for understanding of the needs of selves, the service to others would always entail saying that their desires to serve themselves are "misguided" and we must seek to serve their "higher self" which wants what we know it wants and not what the person wants, that to me seems highly evil and not just STS.

I think it would be more natural to run a service to self oriented 4th density society that slowly builds itself rather than one of the STOs that would be hard pressed to be of true service, though this seems more like the attitude of a 5th density STO than an STS but somehow I feel a call to the STS side, perhaps my services could be better used there. Either way, if I do end up polarizing self and some of you land in the same density I think we could help each other quite well.
Quote:50.6 ▶ Questioner: Could you give an example of negative polarization sharing love of self? It would seem to me that that would deplete negative polarization. Could you expand on that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. We may not use examples of known beings due to the infringement this would cause. Thus we must be general.

The negatively oriented being will be one who feels that it has found power that gives meaning to its existence precisely as the positive polarization does feel. This negative entity will strive to offer these understandings to other-selves, most usually by the process of forming the elite, the disciples, and teaching the need and rightness of the enslavement of other-selves for their own good. These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self.
I think this forum should, to be STO, get rid of the admin structure and adopt some form of democratic government, otherwise were just dabbling into the status of elder and subserviant, thats just my thought to.
(05-16-2019, 04:33 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]No, im not interested in blocking the heart, to me my STS seems more higher density and involves the heart, i think the more appropriate action would be to guard the heart, perhaps along the lines of spacemarine priest saying that "A open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded." instead of actively seeking to refuse it. The way I see it I feel more inclination towards a political action than spiritual action and when you think of humanity in the 4th density positive what would be serve but other planets, to me this seems folly and the best service would be to our own memory complex and to add contact with others to it slowly over time instead of seeking to serve other complexes, it seems like such service to others would be much more difficult than service to self as it would entail a completely different level of understanding of the needs of others than would be naturally forthcoming for understanding of the needs of selves, the service to others would always entail saying that their desires to serve themselves are "misguided" and we must seek to serve their "higher self" which wants what we know it wants and not what the person wants, that to me seems highly evil and not just STS.

I think it would be more natural to run a service to self oriented 4th density society that slowly builds itself rather than one of the STOs that would be hard pressed to be of true service, though this seems more like the attitude of a 5th density STO than an STS but somehow I feel a call to the STS side, perhaps my services could be better used there. Either way, if I do end up polarizing self and some of you land in the same density I think we could help each other quite well.

I think we have very different conceptions of what STO and STS entail. In my understanding of the Ra material, STS is about active manipulation of others for your own gain and it does require blocking and circumventing your heart chakra, until such time as you flip polarities and then depolarize in Sixth Density.

Note that very very few people are able to graduate to 4D negative because of how much one has to actively work on being self oriented. Ra gave us the examples of Genghis Khan, Rasputin, and a third I’m forgetting. I know those aren’t all the earthlings who have managed to graduate to 4D negative, but they are few and far between. Ra mentioned that both Hitler and Crowley were underlying positive and got confused, so now are in healing on the astral plane.

The way you discuss this, I do have to wonder if your underlying orientation is STO. For example, you seem to have a lot of empathy for the rights of others. If this is the case, and you attempt to go STS, you could do a lot of damage to yourself and hold back your soul evolution instead of advancing it. Things to consider.
The third negative was Himmler.
Wasnt it Taras Bulba?
(05-16-2019, 05:59 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Wasnt it Taras Bulba?

And him.
(05-16-2019, 03:34 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps if I do choose STS intentionally and im right about organic matter being preferrential to serve itself I can give all'yall a hand when we get to the 4th D. Wonder if that thought is STS or STO. BigSmile

In all honesty, I'm not convinced the whole STO/STS trope has turned out to be very helpful at all. As near as I can discern, it has resulted in way more confusion than clarity.

At the core, it is quite contradictory to lay out a philosophy whose central tenet is that we are all one being, and then promulgate an ethical theory which rests upon carving out the "self" as something apart from everything else.

Even if we leave out other dimensions, and consider only the physical, we now know that humans are composite beings. We have at least as many microbial cells comprising our organism as human cells, and if we consider the genetic level, the DNA which determines a so called "person" is over 90% microbial.

So where is the "self" in all this? If a parasite in my brain caused me to take a risky action that brought harm to another, why should "I" accept the karma of that, and agree to future suffering to "learn love"? Go torture and harass the parasite to be "more loving" is what I'd say to the so-called "Lords of Karma". Seriously what a joke! BigSmile

Once again we find ourselves faced with the conundrum that beings millions of years ahead of us apparently don't know any more biological science than we did circa 1981.

Couple this with the extreme and recalcitrant bias toward martyrdom in the channel, and I'd take anything they say concerning bioethics with a grain of salt.

Nonetheless, if you want to explore "STS" (whatever that means to you) I say go for it! Personally, I have much more respect for a being who is unabashedly selfish, than a bunch of posers hanging out in the sinkhole wasting life energy and mucking things up for the rest of us who have grown tired of the merry-go-round of earth.
The STO STS paradigm reminds me of this and im certainly more introvert than extrovert:

https://www.fastcompany.com/3016031/are-...our-career
(05-17-2019, 11:49 AM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]In all honesty, I'm not convinced the whole STO/STS trope has turned out to be very helpful at all.  As near as I can discern, it has resulted in way more confusion than clarity.
I do admit it's caused a lot of confusion. This thread is a great example of why. But it's not for the lack of proper teaching by the Confederation. Because I've learned the ins and outs of it as much as one could from studying. In my personal life, or should I say incarnation, my true self planned for maximal separation to gain the wisdom of doing so. Because I know and have experienced the pain of separation, I also know what it means to be unified. I understand STO and STS in part because of it.

Quote:At the core, it is quite contradictory to lay out a philosophy whose central tenet is that we are all one being, and then promulgate an ethical theory which rests upon carving out the "self" as something apart from everything else.
This is a confusion of STO/STS. STS works because you've gained the wisdom of separation from others. In the process, you've also learned how to gain power and manipulate other selves. At the very best using this concept, you would've learned how to run a fully functional society. The end result is that it is a proximity of service to others (or other-self, which is STS). For example, Trump is STS because he is pro America only. True STO is pro-world and all life.

Quote:So where is the "self" in all this?  If a parasite in my brain caused me to take a risky action that brought harm to another, why should "I" accept the karma of that, and agree to future suffering to "learn love"?  Go torture and harass the parasite to be "more loving" is what I'd say to the so-called "Lords of Karma".  Seriously what a joke! BigSmile
This is also a confusion of what karma actually entails. If theoretically there was a parasite that caused your brain to harm another, you would not be karmically responsible for that.

Quote:Nonetheless, if you want to explore "STS" (whatever that means to you) I say go for it!  Personally, I have much more respect for a being who is unabashedly selfish, than a bunch of posers hanging out in the sinkhole wasting life energy and mucking things up for the rest of us who have grown tired of the merry-go-round of earth.
I would highly suggest against it. Even if you have the best of intentions, it is negative in nature and takes more effort to pull off successfully. Think about how difficult it is to sustain a lie. Eventually it'll weigh down on you and beat you. You have to create a whole house of cards that supports other lies, thus having a mountain of lies. That's just an example. STS is more intricate than that.
(05-16-2019, 04:33 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]No, im not interested in blocking the heart, to me my STS seems more higher density and involves the heart, i think the more appropriate action would be to guard the heart, perhaps along the lines of spacemarine priest saying that "A open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded." instead of actively seeking to refuse it. The way I see it I feel more inclination towards a political action than spiritual action and when you think of humanity in the 4th density positive what would be serve but other planets, to me this seems folly and the best service would be to our own memory complex and to add contact with others to it slowly over time instead of seeking to serve other complexes, it seems like such service to others would be much more difficult than service to self as it would entail a completely different level of understanding of the needs of others than would be naturally forthcoming for understanding of the needs of selves, the service to others would always entail saying that their desires to serve themselves are "misguided" and we must seek to serve their "higher self" which wants what we know it wants and not what the person wants, that to me seems highly evil and not just STS.

Confusion is difficult to manage here. I think we need to make clear that STS individuals close their 4th energy center, the heart. They enjoy participating in, watching, causing, making others suffer through acts of malice, lies, murder, manipulation, control, and mayhem. It's rewarding to them just as it's rewarding to us to care for others just as we care for ourselves. STS individuals don't help the old lady across the street, they rob her or even murder her because what's in her handbag is worth more than her life because it serves their purpose. The little old lady was a means to an end. STS politians use war to gain power and do not care if every mother from here to kingdom come cries for their dead children. They would say, "get over it, it's the ways of doing business". Are you like that?
I think that view of sts-sto paradigm stinks of bias in the initial material for STO and it seems, churchian "Absolute evil" for the outgroup, it seems wrong. I could be wrong and STS really is just evil and suffering but to me it seems STS 4thD is earth first while STO is aliens first, thats just the way it seems to me.

This picture came up on my timeline:

[Image: 60866080_1338807526268444_28949278644009...e=5D9DAF7C]
   In a service-to-others 4th Density planet, the primary concern is for fellow people on the planet.  There are families.  People have jobs.  People eat together.  But the focus is on being helpful in whatever ways possible.  There is essentially no disharmony.
Pages: 1 2