Bring4th

Full Version: STO is automatic, STS requires the choice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-15-2019, 03:49 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]So, ive been reading through the Ra material some more lately and ive had a feeling that STO is automatic, in that if you do no action others will use you towards their goals and that will eventually land you at 100% STO, while every choice you take is inherently STS because its from the self for the benefit of the self, moreso than ever being helpful or passive towards the universe.

So that leads us to a situation where all the matter in the universe eventualy develops along STO lines and the sentient material develops to STS if it makes the choice to evolve. So our proper placement as a group is 4D STS instead of STO, while the planet and the non sentient matter such as sunlight will develop into STO. I have a feeling like if you assume the universe is a simulation then the matter will slowly develop to be "beneficial" or "more immersive" to the programmer along STS (*STO?) lines and that would be a "success" for the initial programmer of the life, or Logos, and the individuals who develop along STS lines will develop into individuated programmes that make their own universes and advance the pursuit of life, in that if you make a fully STO universe a the programmer you get a huge universe full of energy like a battery fully charged but if you watch you universe develop along STS line they might eventually overtake you in effectiveness and thus become a "danger" to you and that bias shows in most material that aim to make "good subjects" instead of "good rulers".

So with that in mind I've wandered if I should become 4D STS now and attempt to strive for that outcome instead of going for STO, for me STS would be organization, politics, society, government, activity, instead of "evil" and "harmful" to me which seems like fear. In fact, responding to an attack with love seems to be the most effective response attack instead of responding to energy with like energy whereby you simply add to the persons hostility more hostility instead of trying to "win" against them by becoming loving and in essence, consuming their anger.

So long story short, I feel like STS maybe the logical choice for organic matter while STO is the logical result of responsive matter, perhaps it could be said that women become STO while men bcome STS but that seems to be a simplification in the extreme.

Could I have some thoughts on this, I feel feedback would be helpful.

You're confused my friend of what service to self is. A STS entity hurt, lie, feeds, scare and steals energy from others they have denied the ways of unconditional love so instead of giving they are taking. They are 'evil' and 'harmful' I have experienced some stuff myself I can assure you that's the way they work though I do not judge. they are the opposite of good at everything. Why do you think this world is like it is? because of negative beings. Service to others is not automatic it is by choice. In the 2nd cycle nobody polarized because nobody made any choice at all. Why do you think we're here for? not only to learn but also to give to this world love because all is One while negative beings are trying to enslave you in any possible way to restrict you and use you like a tool they don't care about you. Look how bad they wanted to hurt Carla channeling the LOO don't be ignorant of that. You're not whoever you think you are that's the ego, the personality, the bio-computer, the earth suit but that's not you. You don't know who you are. Meditate, find from whence thoughts come from then come back to me when you see yourself you will think otherwise. Our brothers and sisters of Ra couldn't speak properly because of 'Free will' but I can.

"14.15 ▶ Questioner: Going back to the start of this 75,000-year period, there was the harvesting 25,000 years after the start, which would make it 50,000 years ago, I would assume. Can you tell me how many were harvested from our planet at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. The harvest was none."
(05-21-2019, 04:55 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I think that view of sts-sto paradigm stinks of bias in the initial material for STO and it seems, churchian "Absolute evil" for the outgroup, it seems wrong. I could be wrong and STS really is just evil and suffering but to me it seems STS 4thD is earth first while STO is aliens first, thats just the way it seems to me.

This picture came up on my timeline:

[Image: 60866080_1338807526268444_28949278644009...e=5D9DAF7C]

The pic is hilarious
(05-21-2019, 03:47 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2019, 04:33 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]No, im not interested in blocking the heart, to me my STS seems more higher density and involves the heart, i think the more appropriate action would be to guard the heart, perhaps along the lines of spacemarine priest saying that "A open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded." instead of actively seeking to refuse it. The way I see it I feel more inclination towards a political action than spiritual action and when you think of humanity in the 4th density positive what would be serve but other planets, to me this seems folly and the best service would be to our own memory complex and to add contact with others to it slowly over time instead of seeking to serve other complexes, it seems like such service to others would be much more difficult than service to self as it would entail a completely different level of understanding of the needs of others than would be naturally forthcoming for understanding of the needs of selves, the service to others would always entail saying that their desires to serve themselves are "misguided" and we must seek to serve their "higher self" which wants what we know it wants and not what the person wants, that to me seems highly evil and not just STS.

I think it would be more natural to run a service to self oriented 4th density society that slowly builds itself rather than one of the STOs that would be hard pressed to be of true service, though this seems more like the attitude of a 5th density STO than an STS but somehow I feel a call to the STS side, perhaps my services could be better used there. Either way, if I do end up polarizing self and some of you land in the same density I think we could help each other quite well.

Confusion is difficult to manage here. I think we need to make clear that STS individuals close their 4th energy center, the heart. They enjoy participating in, watching, causing, making others suffer through acts of malice, lies, murder, manipulation, control, and mayhem. It's rewarding to them just as it's rewarding to us to care for others just as we care for ourselves. STS individuals don't help the old lady across the street, they rob her or even murder her because what's in her handbag is worth more than her life because it serves their purpose. The little old lady was a means to an end. STS politians use war to gain power and do not care if every mother from here to kingdom come cries for their dead children. They would say, "get over it, it's the ways of doing business". Are you like that?

I gotta agree with you. Do you want to become a full on psychopath? Do you accept that? If not, you probably shouldn’t mess with the Left Hand Path. The marked difference between STS and STO is that the heart chakra is closed. They use the distortions of the lower triad, which oscillate back and forth, which then punches its way into the higher chakras. They bypass the heart, which is very difficult to do. The heart simply cannot be open for STS entities. The heart is universal, unconditional love; the total opposite of separation, which is their choice.

I think that one should consider what his guiding principles are. If we are confused about our polarity, guiding principles can help to “guide” us in the right direction. What are the most important spiritual principles, values, morals to you? For me, I’d say beauty, truth, and compassion. These are qualities of the heart. I know that my choice is service-to-others.

Remember also that Ra talked about the more wisdom oriented path for the positive polarity compared to the full focus on compassion and love. Some are more resonant with wisdom and yet they remain service to others. Don is good example! He’s of the positive polarity and he was biased towards wisdom. Ra mentions the “blue/green center”. So 4th and 5th chakras are two sides of the same coin. The difference is that STS entities do not engage the heart.

I really think the heart chakra is the all-important chakra, especially for this density in which we inhabit.
(05-21-2019, 04:55 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I think that view of sts-sto paradigm stinks of bias in the initial material for STO and it seems, churchian "Absolute evil" for the outgroup, it seems wrong. I could be wrong and STS really is just evil and suffering but to me it seems STS 4thD is earth first while STO is aliens first, thats just the way it seems to me.

You’re welcome to that interpretation, but it is not supported by the Ra material. Ra was quite clear about what STS and STO mean. And STS isn’t an outgroup, it’s a wholly viable path of soul evolution.
(05-16-2019, 04:33 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]No, im not interested in blocking the heart, to me my STS seems more higher density and involves the heart, i think the more appropriate action would be to guard the heart, perhaps along the lines of spacemarine priest saying that "A open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded." instead of actively seeking to refuse it. The way I see it I feel more inclination towards a political action than spiritual action and when you think of humanity in the 4th density positive what would be serve but other planets, to me this seems folly and the best service would be to our own memory complex and to add contact with others to it slowly over time instead of seeking to serve other complexes, it seems like such service to others would be much more difficult than service to self as it would entail a completely different level of understanding of the needs of others than would be naturally forthcoming for understanding of the needs of selves, the service to others would always entail saying that their desires to serve themselves are "misguided" and we must seek to serve their "higher self" which wants what we know it wants and not what the person wants, that to me seems highly evil and not just STS.

I think it would be more natural to run a service to self oriented 4th density society that slowly builds itself rather than one of the STOs that would be hard pressed to be of true service, though this seems more like the attitude of a 5th density STO than an STS but somehow I feel a call to the STS side, perhaps my services could be better used there. Either way, if I do end up polarizing self and some of you land in the same density I think we could help each other quite well.

A battery has both polarities, one is positive it serves a purpose and one is negative and it serves a purpose. Not that one side of the battery is the "outed one". You just have to choose is all. The negative path chooses to work hard to be negative and must do all that it can to enslave another, to hate another, to separate from all others and operate as a single entity. The positive polarity loves others, serves others, is one with all there is, and wants others to feel freedom in every area of their being and helps them to find their freedoms. Both will require a certain amount of work. If you are wondering who you are and what your heart's desire is, ask yourself and watch how you are when dealing with other selves and the creation taht is about you.
Pages: 1 2